Thyroid and bloodwork questions

undecided0

Hi all, I'm doing pretty well lately. I got bloodwork back for my thyroid. I have 98.0 waking temp average over the last few weeks, 98.6 within an hour of waking every single day, just wanted to check. I don't take any thyroid hormone.
FT41.30.8-1.8NG/MLFinal
T3, TOTAL14687-178ng/dLFinal
Would it be safe to assume I don't have to worry about thyroid and just focus on diet? I don't wanna pay for rT3 test if I don't suspect I have thyroid issues.

I was wondering about the likelihood of being iron deficient? I've read the RP articles on Iron but would like to consider the possibility. I wanted to test it but before I pay for it I wanted to hear some opinions. My blood pressure is consistently really low, my diastolic yesterday was 43 and it averages around 50. My systolic is usually 100-105. While I'm feeling good mentally, I definitely get fatigued and getting up too fast and seeing dark happens to me multiple times a day. I feel like there is no blood reaching my extremities and my hands get numb within 30 seconds of putting weight on them (like sleeping on my side.) Should I get iron saturation and ferritin tested?

Is there any value in blood glucose test? It came back 100 MG/DL while fasted and a few people in my immediate family have diabetes, I'm active and fairly lean. The reference range states 100-120 is prediabetes.

youngsinatra

Does not seem to indicate hypothyroidism to me.

Iron deficiency could be possible if you don‘t eat red meat a few times a week, at least.

Beastmode

Hi all, I'm doing pretty well lately. I got bloodwork back for my thyroid. I have 98.0 waking temp average over the last few weeks, 98.6 within an hour of waking every single day, just wanted to check. I don't take any thyroid hormone.
FT41.30.8-1.8NG/MLFinal
T3, TOTAL14687-178ng/dLFinal
Would it be safe to assume I don't have to worry about thyroid and just focus on diet? I don't wanna pay for rT3 test if I don't suspect I have thyroid issues.

I was wondering about the likelihood of being iron deficient? I've read the RP articles on Iron but would like to consider the possibility. I wanted to test it but before I pay for it I wanted to hear some opinions. My blood pressure is consistently really low, my diastolic yesterday was 43 and it averages around 50. My systolic is usually 100-105. While I'm feeling good mentally, I definitely get fatigued and getting up too fast and seeing dark happens to me multiple times a day. I feel like there is no blood reaching my extremities and my hands get numb within 30 seconds of putting weight on them (like sleeping on my side.) Should I get iron saturation and ferritin tested?

Is there any value in blood glucose test? It came back 100 MG/DL while fasted and a few people in my immediate family have diabetes, I'm active and fairly lean. The reference range states 100-120 is prediabetes.
FYI....whenever I've sent Peat bloodwork of family members and it didn't have rT3, he said it's basically useless.

Plenty of other ways (i.e- pulse, body temp, symptoms) that are just as useful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals