Thyme Tea Eliminated Viral Symptoms

Gone Peating

I started having a light cough, a feeling of lightheadedness and overall lethargy yesterday.

I tried some methylene blue, niacinamide, and vitamin c during the day and it helped a little

After dinner I boiled about 10 sprigs of fresh thyme and then added some honey after it cooled. Soon after I felt noticeably better and woke up feeling pretty much back to normal!

golder

Really interesting, thanks. Do you think there would be any difference to putting a couple of drops of Pure Essential Thyme oil in my regular tea? Just to save time here because I have a bottle in my drawer that I'm keen to try.

Dave Clark

akgrrrl

Really interesting, thanks. Do you think there would be any difference to putting a couple of drops of Pure Essential Thyme oil in my regular tea? Just to save time here because I have a bottle in my drawer that I'm keen to try.
Yes but you might not care for what it does to yer tea. Also it floats on the top. Also, high heat will modify it. How about a dropper with head tilted back with tea ready to wash it down?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals