Wow, and I thought I was bad. It’s amazing that all you had to do was quit the supplements/fluoride to resolve it. I’ve got my own weird reaction to heat where whenever the radiator turns on in the winter I get wiped out with fatigue and brain fog until I cool down for a while. Hot showers do the same thing to me.
Oh yeah the sun would really get my heart pounding. I couldn’t be high altitudes either, without getting clammy, light headed, ringing in my ears, and almost passing out. I realized that I have to eat low histamine foods for days, before going into the mountains or on a plane.

Wow, and I thought I was bad. It’s amazing that all you had to do was quit the supplements/fluoride to resolve it. I’ve got my own weird reaction to heat where whenever the radiator turns on in the winter I get wiped out with fatigue and brain fog until I cool down for a while. Hot showers do the same thing to me.
I even had issues with the chemicals is my new furniture. I mostly wear cotton now, but I haven’t any reactions to anything anymore. I just had an overload of bad from many places. My internal histamine “bucket” was always full and spilling over into a variety of symptoms. That is why I don’t know if my “bucket” is low now or I am cured, because I don’t have any issues anymore. Below is my thread on more of my reactions….

Last edited:
OP
Sweatshop Toad
I even had issues with the chemicals is my new furniture. I mostly wear cotton now, but I haven’t any reactions to anything anymore. I just had an overload of bad from many places. My internal histamine “bucket” was always full and spilling over into a variety of symptoms. That is why I don’t know if my “bucket” is low now or I am cured, because I don’t have any issues anymore. Below is my thread on more of my reactions….

I hear ya about the chemical sensitivity. I had to switch from shampoo too baking soda or I’d be walking around with a rash all day after washing my hair.

Explorer

Do you notice the brain fog, histamine symptoms worsening after ejaculation or coffee consumption?

Caffeine can inhibit the DAO enzyme tho (if it's true) thus Histamine can be cleared out slower of the body
Ray Peat talked about a study where Coke, if drunk fast, works better than an Epi-Pen. So maybe something in the coffee itself is more to your point, while the caffeine is more to my point. Don’t you just love when both sides can be right? I bet there is a lot more of those possibilities, if people stopped arguing their points and really listened and thought about both sides.

ironfist

In 2020 I made this thread where I had a 16 hour niacin flush after using it many times without this result.

Ignore the "GERD" in that thread. It isn't GERD. I didn't know what it was can can't edit the post anymore.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
To anyone still interested in this topic, I’ve diagnosed the niacin intolerance (in my case at least) as a serotonin/gut motility issue and successfully treated it.

After taking measures to address my high serotonin and lack of peristalsis I can once again supplement standard niacin without the fatigue, depression, and three day intermittent flush.

I believe what benefitted me the most was taking raw crushed garlic and enteric coated oregano oil to kill all the pathogens in my small intestine then using ginger extract to stimulate peristalsis and prevent them from returning.

Hope this helps someone out there!

Ras

To anyone still interested in this topic, I’ve diagnosed the niacin intolerance (in my case at least) as a serotonin/gut motility issue and successfully treated it.

After taking measures to address my high serotonin and lack of peristalsis I can once again supplement standard niacin without the fatigue, depression, and three day intermittent flush.

I believe what benefitted me the most was taking raw crushed garlic and enteric coated oregano oil to kill all the pathogens in my small intestine then using ginger extract to stimulate peristalsis and prevent them from returning.

Hope this helps someone out there!
Thanks for sharing this.

Back
Top Bottom