Thread of better quality food options (UK)

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

wow, phenomenal find. Has anyone used this company or can vouch for them?
I haven’t used it myself, but have a friend who lives nearby and gets his eggs and milk from there. Obviously more expensive to get it delivered but seems a good option if you buy in bulk and can freeze milk etc.

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

reality

Geo Organics Atlantic Salt has 1.4% magnesium. Been using it for a while and it’s great

212199-Geo-Organics-Atlantic-Sea-Salt-Crystals-250g-new.jpg

Can get it in waitrose, Tesco

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

Aldi have got some excellent Medjool Dates in at the moment, £3.99 for a 500g box.

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

Lizb

Willie's chocolate from Sainsbury's. Excellent dark chocolate.https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/single-bar-chocolate/willies-cacao-las-trincheras-gold-venezuelan-dark-chocolate-bar-26g
On offer at the moment.

P

Peatness

Del Monte 100% Orange Lollies 3x75ml - Very refreshing. Can be found in all the supermarkets including waitrose

golder

Just found Gazegill Organics do the steak beef mince with 10% liver and 10% heart mixed in. I’ve been looking for this for so long! Fingers crossed it is palatable for those of us that almost puke every time we force down liver. Enjoy!

Lizb

Just found Gazegill Organics do the steak beef mince with 10% liver and 10% heart mixed in. I’ve been looking for this for so long! Fingers crossed it is palatable for those of us that almost puke every time we force down liver. Enjoy!
I like lamb's liver but cannot stomach the crunch of calf's liver.
Grassfruits farm do woodland pig, grassfed beef and pastured chicken by the way.

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

They’ve started doing an 8% fat version now too which is a nice addition.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals