Thread of better quality food options (UK)

reality

Honestly both waitrose and M&S are your best bet for pretty much everything. Veg, fruits and even meats (especially Waitrose - they do grass fed meats). It’s more expensive than places like Tesco but the quality is far superior

On that note, M&S sell “Maran island” eggs which on the pack says “hens free to roam lush pasture” so I’d assume they are fully free range. They sure taste like it anyway

AndrogenicJB

Honestly both waitrose and M&S are your best bet for pretty much everything. Veg, fruits and even meats (especially Waitrose - they do grass fed meats). It’s more expensive than places like Tesco but the quality is far superior

On that note, M&S sell “Maran island” eggs which on the pack says “hens free to roam lush pasture” so I’d assume they are fully free range. They sure taste like it anyway
How do you know waitrose meat is grass fed

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

I also bought this milk from M&S yesterday - organic whole. It's very, very nice. (It is pasteurised and homogenised, though).
Good unhomogenised option in Sainsbury's if you want Jersey milk.

1619620469815.png

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

Yes these are a great option. I've been getting eggs direct from a local farm, but these were the best supermarket eggs I've found so far.

calvert79

homogenised breaks up the fat droplets so they're even throughout. in the old days all milk was unhomogenized which is why you got the cream at the top.

Graham's GOLD top in Waitrose is unhomogenised and tastes amazing but I order my raw milk from gazegill organics. they do a weekly subscription and it's the best milk I've tasted

AndrogenicJB

homogenised breaks up the fat droplets so they're even throughout. in the old days all milk was unhomogenized which is why you got the cream at the top.

Graham's GOLD top in Waitrose is unhomogenised and tastes amazing but I order my raw milk from gazegill organics. they do a weekly subscription and it's the best milk I've tasted
Do you think waitrose goat milk pasteurized homogenised is peaty

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

Do you think waitrose goat milk pasteurized homogenised is peaty
Don’t let great be the enemy of the good! If it tastes good and you feel good drinking it, have at it. Goat milk is already pretty homogenised naturally due to the smaller fat globules than cow milk.

reality

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals