Thread of better quality food options (UK)

Herbie

Waitrose sell Duchy Organics un homogenised milk. It’s the only brand I’ve ever found that’s not homogenised.
Graham's gold Black top and Sainsburys Jersey milk are un homogenised but the dutchy is the only lower fat un homogisened (green top)

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

Was looking for a cheaper source of sprouted oats and found this spot. Lots of good stuff and very reasonably priced. They do 3L boxes of pomegranate juice amongst other things.

P

Peatness

OP
Sefton10

Sefton10

Brilliant. Thank you!!!
Found this code too, gives 5% off: EVELYN

I've done a big stock up on a few things ahead of a potential winter of discontent.

P

Peatness

Found this code too, gives 5% off: EVELYN

I've done a big stock up on a few things ahead of a potential winter of discontent.
I saw this post after I'd made a big order. I love that site. Thank you again

Lizb

Where do you buy great lakes collagen?
I've been buying it herehttps://www.botanicahealth.co.uk/?s=Collagen+&post_type=product

Just discovered this oat bran from waitrose:
Waitrose & Partners

Made it with Dutchy organic milk and local raw honey and it was divine!

Also word of caution with oysters in the UK… I got a really bad case of either vibriosis or norovirus from some “fresh” raw oysters I had from a seafood restaurant in Kingston. I nearly had to go to A&E from vomiting so much- couldn’t even keep water down for over 24hours. What’s interesting is my sister in-law and I both got it but my father and brother in-law had the same oysters and were fine. She and I both have gut issues -they don’t. Could be that the men didn’t get the bad batch but definitely won’t be eating any again anytime soon- especially while trying to heal my gut…

Lizb

Just discovered this oat bran from waitrose:
Waitrose & Partners

Made it with Dutchy organic milk and local raw honey and it was divine!

Also word of caution with oysters in the UK… I got a really bad case of either vibriosis or norovirus from some “fresh” raw oysters I had from a seafood restaurant in Kingston. I nearly had to go to A&E from vomiting so much- couldn’t even keep water down for over 24hours. What’s interesting is my sister in-law and I both got it but my father and brother in-law had the same oysters and were fine. She and I both have gut issues -they don’t. Could be that the men didn’t get the bad batch but definitely won’t be eating any again anytime soon- especially while trying to heal my gut…
Oh dear. Sounds awful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals