Thread of better quality food options (UK)

dukesbobby777

I have 2 bottles of cynomel and 2 bottles of cynoplus unopened that farmacia del nino accidentally sent me after thinking my original order was lost in the post and it's too expensive to send back to them and I cant afford to pay for this order twice. Is anyone interested in buying it so I can send them the money?

Did you ever find a buyer for these?

Goldenboi

Waitrose Crisps - San Nicasio with Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Ingredients:
Potatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (40%), Salt (0,8%)

1699803178411.jpeg

Ismail

Waitrose Crisps - San Nicasio with Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Ingredients:
Potatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (40%), Salt (0,8%)

View attachment 58139

I love these, they also have another flavour with paprika - have you tried them?

Only downside, they are both quite expensive unfortunately and it’s not too uncommon to finish a pack in one sitting (according to a “friend” lol!).

Ryan18

A favourite product of mine at the moment has been these chocolate milks from Tom Parker Creamery:

Our Range

Find them frequently in Sainsbury's (in the South at least), though they list further distributors on their website as well, including Waitrose. A small variety of flavours, and most are free of additives, but this one in particular has four ingredients: whole milk, cacao, raw cane sugar, and vanilla. They also have a whole milk product with added Mg, vitamin K, and vitamin D, which seems a suspiciously Peat-inspired selection.

1700518701082.jpeg

I reckon if Peat were returning from Mexico (to the UK) today, this would be the milkshake of choice he'd reach for!

View: https://youtu.be/Z3yVUELD2ZA?si=bAz2R6GMOH0TnMJ6&t=4395

Lizb

Which refined coconut oil brand are you using?
I've been using this one:-

Lizb

Can anyone please recommend a good honey from Waitrose, Tesco or other?
Sainsbury's do a raw honey. It's quite dark in colour and difficult to serve as it's so stiff.
How about garden centres? - sometimes quite good. I'm buying local honey at the moment.

Honeycomb

Can anyone please recommend a good honey from Waitrose, Tesco or other?
I personally haven’t seen any honey that I would want to eat. As well as garden centres, suggested by @Lizb , you could try your local fruit and veg stores. Ours definitely store some local honey. Also some of the so called “health stores” have honey, including local honey. TK Maxx stores also sometimes have honey.

I got a bit stuck after Christmas and ran out of the local honey which I get from the farmers’ market. I just couldn’t find anything at all locally nor could I find the time to go to a garden centre. With the markets being closed here for 3 weeks, I was desperate (I eat a lot of honey and honeycomb!!) and ended up looking on Amazon. After some research and reviews reading, I ordered a small jar of orange blossom Greek honey which has turned out to be really nice. Quite happy to recommend it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals