Thread for WEF Davos 2022 Annual Meeting. May 22-26.

Peatful

I heard they are trying to speed up Agenda 2030 or Agenda 30.

To release the Global Pandemic Treaty?
D2E596FE-EA4C-4FDC-9587-D92B4AA818EC.png

Any speculation welcome.
Any news regarding the UN and the WEF teaming up is welcome.

News dump here.
Especially those on bitchute, Twitter etc

David PS

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Birdie

"I call these people The Davos Crowd (for a description of them see my podcast, Episodes 75, 76, and 77 for the background information). They are the unelected oligarchs, bankers, hereditary power and newly Made Men (in the mafia sense) who gather at Davos, Switzerland, every year to decide on the future of humanity."

Birdie

? Yesterday, Sergeant Schultz, I mean Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum excitedly announced that Ukraine president Zelenskyy will be a featured opening-day speaker at its swanky upcoming May 23rd Annual Meeting in Switzerland. Bloomberg’s article on the story is headlined, “Ukraine’s Zelenskiy to Deliver Virtual Speech to WEF in Davos.”

I’ve seen that guy’s name spelled at least four different ways in corporate media. Someone needs to check his I.D..

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Drareg

They will use the PCR test as before, roche control this, roche are the biggest funder to the WHO, roche is the hoffman family all connected in around the jesuit network.
Its astounding this is agreed upon by the majority of nations, no discussion being had.

I predict some other "major" issue will be covered around this time, potential false flag to fill the headlines, zelinsky will be the only news coverage the world economic forum will get, it will wash away the signing of this treaty which gives a private corporate group the power to suspend our constitution.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

They will use the PCR test as before, roche control this, roche are the biggest funder to the WHO, roche is the hoffman family all connected in around the jesuit network.
Its astounding this is agreed upon by the majority of nations, no discussion being had.

I predict some other "major" issue will be covered around this time, potential false flag to fill the headlines, zelinsky will be the only news coverage the world economic forum will get, it will wash away the signing of this treaty which gives a private corporate group the power to suspend our constitution.
I agree with this prediction.

Also
If any one has interest

Look up the UNs relationship with Lucis Trust; or Lucifer Trust (as in satan).

This agenda 2030 is literally straight from hell.

Drareg

I agree with this prediction.

Also
If any one has interest

Look up the UNs relationship with Lucis Trust; or Lucifer Trust (as in satan).

This agenda 2030 is literally straight from hell.

The jesuits and other aspects of islam and judaism are evil then it seems, they are the wolves in sheeps clothing who come in his name.

Im also thinking about the potential of this as a stage play, they encourage evil in world to show society how bad it can get, they play the hegelian opposite, fund it and amplify it, people will run back to religion, they will beg for its return once the degeneracy ramps up, they can use this path to bring in authoritarianism.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Lollipop2

That was an awful evil book.
I couldn’t even read or watch it and could not bear any advertising about it. I honestly am not sure why. It simply felt wrong, dark, off…glad someone else felt that way - lol.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

The jesuits and other aspects of islam and judaism are evil then it seems, they are the wolves in sheeps clothing who come in his name.

Im also thinking about the potential of this as a stage play, they encourage evil in world to show society how bad it can get, they play the hegelian opposite, fund it and amplify it, people will run back to religion, they will beg for its return once the degeneracy ramps up, they can use this path to bring in authoritarianism.
Sorry if im repeating myself -
But are you familiar with the Noahide Laws?
If not, these will interest you greatly.

This ain’t no fiction....

Back
Top Bottom