Thousands of Israelis test positive for coronavirus AFTER getting vaccinated

I’m sorry Alex. Mi abuelo also had the vaccine and isn’t doing so hot. Insane that they recently flipped the script and are saying maybe it’s unsafe for older people when in the early days they pushed children pregnant women and older people to get it.
They are greedy criminals. I hope your grandpa pulls through bud :/
I remeber Georgi saying something about HIV protein fragments in the vaccine so maybe you can get him an HIV test and if he’s positive you could have a lawsuit on your hands.

Regina

@LucyL He received his jab from Mount Sinai Medical center the same place the 56 year old M.D. Gregory Michael got stabbed. Anyways my grandpa developed “mysterious” respiratory issues immediately after receiving it such as water in the lungs, COPD and god knows what else. My abuelo was 90 years old.
Ah darnit Alex. That sucks. I'm sorry to learn.
My father went into that hospital with heart failure. He called me to come pick him up and not tell my Mom. (He was supposed to get an angiogram).
I obeyed and kidnapped him. He was nervous and bickering with me the whole time in the car ride. I remember we were going over the big causeway bridge and I told him I was going to stop and kick him out onto the bridge if he didn't stop being nasty. haha. He asked me to drive him to Homestead where we spent the afternoon picking tomatoes and then got peach ice cream shakes from the amish before going home and facing my mom. So that was a classic memory of our time together.
I bet you have great memories of your grandpa.

Aad

TOTAL pandemonium in the EU right now. the Astrazeneca/Oxford vaccin does not work for at all for people above 65! Only 8 % effectivity and they also have production problems! The EU ordered 400 million doses!!

Karamela

TOTAL pandemonium in the EU right now. the Astrazeneca/Oxford vaccin does not work for at all for people above 65! Only 8 % effectivity and they also have production problems! The EU ordered 400 million doses!!

Is it? BioNTech being a German company I suspect they want to promote own production ( as in Buy Local). I'm not a defender of AstraZeneca, far from that, but I remember some German politicians recently complaining that the EU contracted vaccines from too many different suppliers, instead of buying all they could get from Pfizer/BioNTech....

Giraffe

Is it? BioNTech being a German company I suspect they want to promote own production ( as in Buy Local). I'm not a defender of AstraZeneca, far from that, but I remember some German politicians recently complaining that the EU contracted vaccines from too many different suppliers, instead of buying all they could get from Pfizer/BioNTech....
I recall that back in November AstraZeneca planned to start a new trial. In their previous trials they had mistakenly given part of the participants only half the dose, and it had turned out, that the results with the lower dose were better, but no one in that group was older than 55 years.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

In a more normal world, news like these should lead to the immediate imprisonment of the corporate leaders and everybody involved in the travesty of clinical trials that produced claims of 70%-90% effectiveness. Even in the absence of conspiracy, the law in most countries does allow for imprisonment of people guilty of criminal negligence or criminal idiotism, which this clearly is (at the very least).

Ah darnit Alex. That sucks. I'm sorry to learn.
My father went into that hospital with heart failure. He called me to come pick him up and not tell my Mom. (He was supposed to get an angiogram).
I obeyed and kidnapped him. He was nervous and bickering with me the whole time in the car ride. I remember we were going over the big causeway bridge and I told him I was going to stop and kick him out onto the bridge if he didn't stop being nasty. haha. He asked me to drive him to Homestead where we spent the afternoon picking tomatoes and then got peach ice cream shakes from the amish before going home and facing my mom. So that was a classic memory of our time together.
I bet you have great memories of your grandpa.
Awwww, that’s so sweet. Im sure he appreciated that. Yeah, I have tons of memories with him. He taught me how to play pool, ride a bike, how to drive his truck, even taught me good nutrition and most of all how to be a tough person.

LucH

TOTAL pandemonium in the EU right now. the Astrazeneca/Oxford vaccin does not work for at all for people above 65! Only 8 % effectivity
It's not correct. The reporter has made a mistake. 8% is the percentage of population tested (group aged > 70 yrs)

Non, l'efficacité du vaccin AstraZeneca n'est pas réduite à 8% sur les seniors : "C'était une erreur d'interprétation"​

Plusieurs journalistes ayant voulu vérifier l’information émettent l’hypothèse que l’on a confondu pourcentage d'efficacité et pourcentage de la classe d'âge des plus de 65 ans incorporés dans l'étude.
Source: German Health Authority, reported by Johannes Montay (RTBF, Belgium TV)

PS: Combiné à un échantillonnage plus faible, et à des problèmes de protocole dans l'administration des doses (AstraZeneca aurait testé lors d’une phase l’inoculation d’une dose entière, suivie d’une autre dose entière, et lors d’une autre phase, à la suite d’une erreur, l’inoculation d’une faible dose suivie d’une dose standard), on s’attend à ce qu’il ne soit pas "recommandé" pour la vaccination des plus de 65 ans, mais plutôt pour la vaccination grand public.
=> Therefore Astrazeneca would be trying to modify the vaccin for aged persons.

Regina

Awwww, that’s so sweet. Im sure he appreciated that. Yeah, I have tons of memories with him. He taught me how to play pool, ride a bike, how to drive his truck, even taught me good nutrition and most of all how to be a tough person.
All great skills!
One time when Ray was asked about grieving a lost loved one, he said something like 'they didn't die; there are just fewer bodies."

Drareg

Israel is providing green vaccination passports for people to get out of lockdown, the government still won’t allow them out because they are not immune! LOL!
It’s not surprise the vaccination passport starts in Israel, their fingers are in everything got to do with the global panopticon.

"Getting the shot provides Israelis with a “green passport” (certificate of vaccination) that, among other things, exempts the holder from the quarantine ordeal. But Channel 12 News reported at the weekend that officials at the Ministry of Health are considering canceling the exemption amid concerns that vaccinated persons can still carry and spread COVID-19.

Prof. Gabi Barbash, who last year lead the government’s coronavirus task force, told Channel 12 that “vaccination alone won’t get the job done. We still don’t know for certain that vaccination will prevent a person from being infected.”

So, what’s the point?​

There’s a feeling of frustration in Israel that no matter what we do, the end of the Corona crisis seems to remain just beyond our grasp.

Even without a vaccine, those infected with COVID-19 have a 98.5% chance of survival. What makes the virus so dangerous is that it’s highly contagious. To put that in context, if half of Israel’s 9 million people are ultimately infected, even with the high survival rate that’d still leave over 65,000 people dead.

But if the ever-growing list of mutations means that the vaccine isn’t going to curb the spread of COVID-19, and three weeks of lockdown isn’t doing the trick, then many wonder, what’s the point? Better, perhaps, to vaccinate the at-risk sectors of society and anyone else who wants the shot and get back to some semblance of normal.

This isn’t meant to be a commentary, but rather a reflection of how a growing number of people in Israel now feel amid extended lockdowns, border closures and rising fines, even as the government celebrates 3 million Israelis having already received the first vaccine dose.

Perry Staltic

Israel is providing green vaccination passports for people to get out of lockdown, the government still won’t allow them out because they are not immune! LOL!
It’s not surprise the vaccination passport starts in Israel, their fingers are in everything got to do with the global panopticon.

"Getting the shot provides Israelis with a “green passport” (certificate of vaccination) that, among other things, exempts the holder from the quarantine ordeal. But Channel 12 News reported at the weekend that officials at the Ministry of Health are considering canceling the exemption amid concerns that vaccinated persons can still carry and spread COVID-19.

Prof. Gabi Barbash, who last year lead the government’s coronavirus task force, told Channel 12 that “vaccination alone won’t get the job done. We still don’t know for certain that vaccination will prevent a person from being infected.”

So, what’s the point?​

There’s a feeling of frustration in Israel that no matter what we do, the end of the Corona crisis seems to remain just beyond our grasp.

Even without a vaccine, those infected with COVID-19 have a 98.5% chance of survival. What makes the virus so dangerous is that it’s highly contagious. To put that in context, if half of Israel’s 9 million people are ultimately infected, even with the high survival rate that’d still leave over 65,000 people dead.

But if the ever-growing list of mutations means that the vaccine isn’t going to curb the spread of COVID-19, and three weeks of lockdown isn’t doing the trick, then many wonder, what’s the point? Better, perhaps, to vaccinate the at-risk sectors of society and anyone else who wants the shot and get back to some semblance of normal.

This isn’t meant to be a commentary, but rather a reflection of how a growing number of people in Israel now feel amid extended lockdowns, border closures and rising fines, even as the government celebrates 3 million Israelis having already received the first vaccine dose.

This whole thing is starting to sound Monty Pythonesque.

Drareg

This whole thing is starting to sound Monty Pythonesque.

‘It’s incredible, they are all still being paid a fortune though, from the politicians to PR machine, everybody is cashing in except the public, we will be paying for it with tax hikes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

At some point, you'd have to start wondering if the better part of the world has been plain lobotomized. I mean, if the public is told that COVID-19 cases keep going up despite vaccines and lockdowns, what sane person won't just drop his/her jaw wide open and say "WTF??!? This is impossible...or...the whole thing is a giant fraud"...and then start violating all the restriction orders left and right...like the Italians apparently started doing recently.
The news article is not even offering any explanations (regardless of how absurd they may be) of how the virus is managing to go through walls, float through open air over vast distances, hide food/water/etc and so on. If cases keep going up then either the virus is capable of all those things...or, we know the other option. I am surprised actually the press is even printing stuff like this as it exposes the scam directly. Maybe another part of the non-linear war strategy??
The same thing was happening during the Bush/Cheney administration. In the 2004-2008 period they started raising the "terror alert" without providing any justification or credible reason whatsoever. It was just a blank, vague "danger is coming"...and pretty much nobody questioned it. The raising used to be tied to some event (of course, fake, but still an event) like Osama releasing a new tape (DJ Osama drops the latest track on his fans:): and they love it). a terror attack somewhere, captured (and tortured) "terrorist" confessing about something, etc, etc. Then, around 2004 the specific reasons just stopped and nobody even noticed up until 2008 when the financial crisis happened and everybody forgot about that whole terrorism thing.
So, this lobotomized behavior has been going on for years/decades, and the reaction to the pandemic by the majority of people is not at all surprising when viewed from that perspective...Now, I am beginning to wonder if this is a preparation/anticipation for the next stock market collapse, because up until now people have been getting some money, even though the amount is laughable, but if the stock market collapses then the bailouts will be only for banks and other Fortune 100 companies while the little guy will get absolutely crushed, fired, under house arrest, and without access to even the basic "life opiums" like drugs and alcohol that numbed the pain back in 2008.

Last edited:

Happycat

It depends which news story you want to believe, BBC is reporting that cases in Israel are going down because of the vaccine rollout. :crazy:

Maljam

It depends which news story you want to believe, BBC is reporting that cases in Israel are going down because of the vaccine rollout. :crazy:

Scummy reporting, it's very slightly lowered from its highest peak, but still higher than the first peak but went to almost nothing in October without vaccines.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210203-095744_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-095744_Brave.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 14
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals