Thousands of Israelis test positive for coronavirus AFTER getting vaccinated

Aad

Hank Aaron was vaccinated on 5 january 2021 and told fellow black people to take the vaccine as well.

He died 17 days later because of the vaccine. It created an enormous cytokine storm.

But black people are smart, more than 70 % of the black people living in the UK REFUSE to take an anti-COVID vaccine of any kind.

Drareg

The UK government are now running damage control IMO, they are expecting deaths from vaccine side effects, they are pumping the narrative that a new COVID strain is more deadly, they claim vaccines are still expected to work, they would say this, the public will be reluctant to take it if they believe it’s ineffective, deaths from side effects can be switched over to the "new variant" narrative as a cause.
This still leaves us with question around the PCR test and new narrative around it, it clearly has something to do with the above I mentioned.

Early evidence suggests the variant of coronavirus that emerged in the UK may be more deadly, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said.
However, there remains huge uncertainty around the numbers - and vaccines are still expected to work.
The data comes from mathematicians comparing death rates in people infected with either the new or the old versions of the virus.
The new more infectious variant has already spread widely across the UK.
Mr Johnson told a Downing Street briefing: "In addition to spreading more quickly, it also now appears that there is some evidence that the new variant - the variant that was first identified in London and the south east - may be associated with a higher degree of mortality.
"It's largely the impact of this new variant that means the NHS is under such intense pressure."

Perry Staltic

Hank Aaron was vaccinated on 5 january 2021 and told fellow black people to take the vaccine as well.

He died 17 days later because of the vaccine. It created an enormous cytokine storm.

But black people are smart, more than 70 % of the black people living in the UK REFUSE to take an anti-COVID vaccine of any kind.

I wonder how long he was sick after the vaccine

Lollipop2

I was thinking this needs to be broken out into it's own thread. There should be a rolling tally of famous people who die after the mRNA COVID shot. Infowars has a nice little list of all the problems with the COVID mRNA shot at the end of their Hank Aaron article-

Also, this was pointed out..... it's not a vaccine. It would be more accurate to call this a synthetic version of the virus.

There is now at least one celebrity who died a few weeks after the mRNA shot. There were only two celebrities that "Died with COVID," that I can remember-

Roy Horn, of Siegfried and Roy, whose health was compromised 17 years earlier when he suffered a stroke and was mauled by a tiger.

Herman Cain, who was suffering from cancer.

Many, many more survived post COVID diagnosis, including both Trump and Rudy Guiliani, both men in their 70's, FWIW.

Of course, there is a big propaganda campaign NOT to assign blame to the COVID mRNA synthetic disease shot if someone dies, but people who died of cancer, kidney failure, heart disease, and even gunshots and motorcycle crashes were lumped into the COVID death category on the flimsiest of evidence, and in some cases, no evidence at all.

EDIT- Just noticed that bitchute links now imbed. Awesome, @charlie, and thanks for everything.

@tankasnowgod can you post the link to the whole video not just this portion? Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The UK government are now running damage control IMO, they are expecting deaths from vaccine side effects, they are pumping the narrative that a new COVID strain is more deadly, they claim vaccines are still expected to work, they would say this, the public will be reluctant to take it if they believe it’s ineffective, deaths from side effects can be switched over to the "new variant" narrative as a cause.
This still leaves us with question around the PCR test and new narrative around it, it clearly has something to do with the above I mentioned.

Early evidence suggests the variant of coronavirus that emerged in the UK may be more deadly, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said.
However, there remains huge uncertainty around the numbers - and vaccines are still expected to work.
The data comes from mathematicians comparing death rates in people infected with either the new or the old versions of the virus.
The new more infectious variant has already spread widely across the UK.
Mr Johnson told a Downing Street briefing: "In addition to spreading more quickly, it also now appears that there is some evidence that the new variant - the variant that was first identified in London and the south east - may be associated with a higher degree of mortality.
"It's largely the impact of this new variant that means the NHS is under such intense pressure."

I agree. This is turning into the same situation as the flu. Basically, they can't admit that people are dying of the vaccines because nobody would take vaccines then. They also can't say the dead vaccinated died from COVID-19 as that undermines the claims they made about vaccine effectiveness. So, they will need to come up with new strains every year or so and keep developing new versions of the vaccine for every new strain and...it becomes the same situation as the flu. Namely, massive campaigns to keep taking the flu vaccine even though it only protects (assuming it does) from prior strains and the reasoning is "well, it still reduces your risk as all prior strains are still circulating" but of course they will have to keep developing new vaccine versions forever...paid for by the taxpayers.

J

jb116

I agree. This is turning into the same situation as the flu. Basically, they can't admit that people are dying of the vaccines because nobody would take vaccines then. They also can't say the dead vaccinated died from COVID-19 as that undermines the claims they made about vaccine effectiveness. So, they will need to come up with new strains every year or so and keep developing new versions of the vaccine for every new strain and...it becomes the same situation as the flu. Namely, massive campaigns to keep taking the flu vaccine even though it only protects (assuming it does) from prior strains and the reasoning is "well, it still reduces your risk as all prior strains are still circulating" but of course they will have to keep developing new vaccine versions forever...paid for by the taxpayers.
I've been an advocating that by the end of 2019, the sickness we started seeing starting then into 2020 was precisely due to the new-fangled flu vaccine from early 2019. Loretta Bolgan proved all of this with her and her team's investigation. They discovered the same vaccine was concentrated in use in Italy but also traced it to use scattered around the world which explains why similar reactions were being seen elsewhere where they can easily paint "the virus" narrative. And I add to that, that the vaccine then was some kind of a small test run for what they are doing now. So the Black Horse is coming through if you know what I mean.

RealNeat

Doesn't this go against the mechanism by which this "vax" is supposed to operate.

Epistrophy

Glad to hear he is open to questioning the official narrative and willing to protect themselves. We need more hospital workers like him.
Yes! The funny things is my mother just put these molecules in his OJ (with my recommendations) and then he states that he feels good. Then he starts to just use them on his own. Lately my father is telling me and my brothers "you need vitamin D, take Vitamin D !"

Unfortunately, telling people at the hospital does not go well at all.

Epistrophy

Good deal. I made some changes summer of last year including-

No starch diet
More Progesterone Supplementation
Serotonin Antagonists (mainly cyproheptadine)
Higher Vitamin D supplementation
Semi-regular Methylene Blue (I usually mix it in with some tonic water in the evening).

I have had zero cold/flu symptoms since as well. Prior to the changes last Feb, I did get sick, with symptoms that lingered for weeks (maybe what people were calling COVID?). I've never taken that test (and probably never will), but it's good to know that it would probably come back negative anyway.
Glad to hear

Epistrophy

We keep referring to it as a vaccine when it does not meet the CDC or WHO definition of a vaccine. It is an attempt to genetically modify humanity!
Moderna admits here that what they inject now is an “operating system.” | (tapnewswire.com)
haha. yeah I heard a panel interview and this chemist and doctor were stating "we need to stop calling this a vaccine, it is a medical device." They went on to state that this injection does not induce a immune response and it is just a package of a nano lipid with the mRNA inside "designed" to go directly into the cells.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Doesn't this go against the mechanism by which this "vax" is supposed to operate.

By "going against" you mean the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines should be able to protect from all future strains with similar mRNA? I am not so sure, as the study you linked to itself says this:
"... Our results showed an overall positive correlation between mRNA and protein expression levels. However, the moderate and varied correlations suggest that mRNA expression might be sometimes useful, but certainly far from perfect, in predicting protein expression levels."

lvysaur

because this opens a huge can of worms about either the vaccine causing HIV or the HIV tests given to anybody (vaccinated or not) being meaningless.
Or both.

It's funny how 1/3 of Botswana is HIV+, and yet it's got the highest quality of life in Africa. Given that prevalence rate you'd expect it to have collapsed by now.
I thought maybe it was wrong, but all his coworkers and doctors who also got these vaccines are positive with symptoms!
Virus as exosome theory? They're trying to imitate the exosome when it is a symptom of the underlying

Last edited:

Nik665

@LucyL He received his jab from Mount Sinai Medical center the same place the 56 year old M.D. Gregory Michael got stabbed. Anyways my grandpa developed “mysterious” respiratory issues immediately after receiving it such as water in the lungs, COPD and god knows what else. My abuelo was 90 years old.
I’m sorry Alex. Mi abuelo also had the vaccine and isn’t doing so hot. Insane that they recently flipped the script and are saying maybe it’s unsafe for older people when in the early days they pushed children pregnant women and older people to get it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals