Thousands of Israelis test positive for coronavirus AFTER getting vaccinated

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
none were as good at stabilising the spike protein's shape as those that use the HIV protein fragments

There is something fishy here. Those mRNA vaccines basically use the most dangerous portion of the SARS-CoV-2 virus combined with one of the most dangerous portions of HIV.

Retroviruses are supposed to be safe, but their main purpose in biotech is precisely incorporating into the genome whatever they are complexed with. This cannot be a coincidence. There are other, safer methods of engineering a vaccine that can trigger a proper (assuming this is the actual mechanism of action of vaccines) immune response even within the short time-frame they claim they were up against, as the Russian and Chinese vaccines, non-mRNA non-HIV-containing vaccines already demonstrated.
Also, on one hand they are attacking the natural immunity obtained from getting COVID-19 while also telling people the vaccines work through the exact same mechanism - i.e. through generating antibodies. They keep saying the antibodies obtained from getting infected last only 3-6 months. Why would the antibodies from the vaccines last any longer?? Only two options here - either (1) the claim about naturally obtained immunity is bogus and it is just as good (if not safer than) as the vaccine-generated ones or (2) the vaccines enables long-lasting antibody production due to causing a chronic latent infection with SARS-CoV-2 by somehow incorporating the spike protein into the genome (hence the HIV fragment presence) and then spike proteins get released into the bloodstream every time a person is under stress and voila - the person gets antibodies again since the immune system starts seeing the spike protein floating around in the blood again.

Oleg

There is already evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines are anything but safe, despite MSM and authorities praising their "unparalleled" safety.

And now we have evidence throwing into doubt the (95%) effectiveness of the vaccine. Sure, most of the positive tests were in people who got only one of the two-shot regimen, however recently many Western countries agreed on protocols saying even one shot is good enough. US, UK, Germany, France, etc are among those countries and I think (ironically) so it Israel. In summary, the effectiveness of the vaccine is now under serious doubt while actually having a risk of death 14 times higher than riding in a car (see above post). I am not sure what lie governments need to come up with now in order to make such vaccines mandatory...
"...More than 12,400 people in Israel have tested positive for coronavirus after being vaccinated with the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, including 69 who had received their second dose, the country's Health Ministry said. Some 189,000 people were tested for Covid-19 after being vaccinated, with 6.6 percent getting a positive result, according to ministry data reported by Israeli outlets. The majority were apparently infected shortly after receiving the first jab of the two-part vaccine – a period when the inoculation isn't expected to have kicked in yet. However, 1,410 people tested positive two weeks after their first injection, by which time partial immunity should have already taken effect. Moreover, 69 patients became infected with the novel coronavirus despite already having been administered both shots of the vaccine, the ministry said. Israel began administering the second doses almost two weeks ago, with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu being the first to complete the course."

@Drareg @tankasnowgod @Regina
You might have seen this already but, here is another video from RT about Pfizer vaccine side effects:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
You might have seen this already but, here is another video from RT about Pfizer vaccine side effects:

Wow, this is so sad! Just look at how uncontrollably she is shaking! Like a last stage Parkinsonism combined with opioid withdrawal syndrome or something.
I am not sure under what circumstances the authorities would consider this "acceptable" side effect.
Thanks for sending.

J

jb116

That video looks horrific of course... just confused by one thing. Why do the doctors say they believe it's the metals? It was to my understanding the Pfizer convid vaccine doesn't contain metals.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That video looks horrific of course... just confused by one thing. Why do the doctors say they believe it's the metals? It was to my understanding the Pfizer convid vaccine doesn't contain metals.

Apparently it does. I would not be surprised if they kept the aluminium (or some other metal,..God forbid timerosal...) in there to enhance the immunogenicity, but the amount was lowered to under the limit of reporting requirements and they did not list it in the ingredients. Food vendors do this all the time for things like silica, carrageenan, gums, etc. So, it would not be at all surprising to see pharma companies do it as well.
It's quickly getting to the point where labels - both food and drugs alike - can no longer be trusted.

J

jb116

Apparently it does. I would not be surprised if they kept the aluminium (or some other metal,..God forbid timerosal...) in there to enhance the immunogenicity, but the amount was lowered to under the limit of reporting requirements and they did not list it in the ingredients. Food vendors do this all the time for things like silica, carrageenan, gums, etc. So, it would not be at all surprising to see pharma companies do it as well.
It's quickly getting to the point where labels - both food and drugs alike - can no longer be trusted.
Wow. Well incidentally there was the thread about Hagan daz using propylene glycol in their ice cream so it fits right in with that narrative. ?

Perry Staltic

That's definitely true for food labeling. A recent covid mandate allows food companies to swap similar ingredients without having to indicate such on the label. For example, use cottonseed oil in food that the label says contains coconut oil

GelatinGoblin

Israel is a great country to get health news from because it seems they really do care about the health of their citizens; they have been among the first to offer cannabis against cancer.

Lol, nobody needs Cannabis here. Our economy is trash and getting worse. Nutrition education is the same dogmatic information presented by the American doctors... Low sugar, Low Sat fat, lots of water, limit carbs (and if carbs only bread [ although not white, it is evil haven't you heard? ]), only 2000 calories for a grown **** man and for the average teenager. Most children and teens are Vitamin D deficienct even though we supposedly live in Africa, the sun is dangerous though :/ . The same dog prime minister for 20 something years, politicians are all dogs here, even once good political parties. Everybody eats ***t here, and the ones who supposedly eat "healthy" are falling into Keto, overexercise and whatever else.
The country isn't bad compared to the US and Northern Europe though

GelatinGoblin

Plus no need for prescription either. Buying is very easy although very punished by law. 60% of IDF soldiers smoke weed here

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's definitely true for food labeling. A recent covid mandate allows food companies to swap similar ingredients without having to indicate such on the label. For example, use cottonseed oil in food that the label says contains coconut oil

Do you have a link for that mandate/regulation? I did notice a lot of formerly good products with coconut oil now say they have "added" coconut oil...as one of the last ingredients, so it means a tiny amount, and the major portion of the oil is PUFA now. There may be a case for a lawsuit in some states with stronger food safety enforcement laws.

Perry Staltic

Do you have a link for that mandate/regulation? I did notice a lot of formerly good products with coconut oil now say they have "added" coconut oil...as one of the last ingredients, so it means a tiny amount, and the major portion of the oil is PUFA now. There may be a case for a lawsuit in some states with stronger food safety enforcement laws.
I haven't read though any of this. Saw it on Ice Age Farmer a while back.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I haven't read though any of this. Saw it on Ice Age Farmer a while back.

What you said earlier about coconut oil seems to be correct. Here is another link that discusses those FDA changes. Apparently, the FDA changes allow pretty much any oil to be substituted for any other oil, as long as the newly used oil is not an allergen.
"...The new guidance compounds that problem. For example, it is conceivable that a manufacturer finding it difficult to source corn oil could substitute highly refined peanut oil or soybean oil without making changes to the label. The only way for a consumer to discover that such a change has occurred is to contact the manufacturer before they purchase the item, an especially difficult prospect now that many rely on online shopping services where substitutions may be made on their behalf."

Wagner83

Wow, this is so sad! Just look at how uncontrollably she is shaking! Like a last stage Parkinsonism combined with opioid withdrawal syndrome or something.
I am not sure under what circumstances the authorities would consider this "acceptable" side effect.
Thanks for sending.
Why should we believe Russia when it comes to information on the Pfizer vaccines, given they are developping their own ?

What you said earlier about coconut oil seems to be correct. Here is another link that discusses those FDA changes. Apparently, the FDA changes allow pretty much any oil to be substituted for any other oil, as long as the newly used oil is not an allergen.
"...The new guidance compounds that problem. For example, it is conceivable that a manufacturer finding it difficult to source corn oil could substitute highly refined peanut oil or soybean oil without making changes to the label. The only way for a consumer to discover that such a change has occurred is to contact the manufacturer before they purchase the item, an especially difficult prospect now that many rely on online shopping services where substitutions may be made on their behalf."

that's outrageous. Wow.

burtlancast

tankasnowgod

2 weeks later

I was thinking this needs to be broken out into it's own thread. There should be a rolling tally of famous people who die after the mRNA COVID shot. Infowars has a nice little list of all the problems with the COVID mRNA shot at the end of their Hank Aaron article-

Also, this was pointed out..... it's not a vaccine. It would be more accurate to call this a synthetic version of the virus.

There is now at least one celebrity who died a few weeks after the mRNA shot. There were only two celebrities that "Died with COVID," that I can remember-

Roy Horn, of Siegfried and Roy, whose health was compromised 17 years earlier when he suffered a stroke and was mauled by a tiger.

Herman Cain, who was suffering from cancer.

Many, many more survived post COVID diagnosis, including both Trump and Rudy Guiliani, both men in their 70's, FWIW.

Of course, there is a big propaganda campaign NOT to assign blame to the COVID mRNA synthetic disease shot if someone dies, but people who died of cancer, kidney failure, heart disease, and even gunshots and motorcycle crashes were lumped into the COVID death category on the flimsiest of evidence, and in some cases, no evidence at all.

EDIT- Just noticed that bitchute links now imbed. Awesome, @charlie, and thanks for everything.

Maljam

I was thinking this needs to be broken out into it's own thread. There should be a rolling tally of famous people who die after the mRNA COVID shot. Infowars has a nice little list of all the problems with the COVID mRNA shot at the end of their Hank Aaron article-

Also, this was pointed out..... it's not a vaccine. It would be more accurate to call this a synthetic version of the virus.

There is now at least one celebrity who died a few weeks after the mRNA shot. There were only two celebrities that "Died with COVID," that I can remember-

Roy Horn, of Siegfried and Roy, whose health was compromised 17 years earlier when he suffered a stroke and was mauled by a tiger.

Herman Cain, who was suffering from cancer.

Many, many more survived post COVID diagnosis, including both Trump and Rudy Guiliani, both men in their 70's, FWIW.

Of course, there is a big propaganda campaign NOT to assign blame to the COVID mRNA synthetic disease shot if someone dies, but people who died of cancer, kidney failure, heart disease, and even gunshots and motorcycle crashes were lumped into the COVID death category on the flimsiest of evidence, and in some cases, no evidence at all.

EDIT- Just noticed that bitchute links now imbed. Awesome, @charlie, and thanks for everything.

Great idea. I wonder if @charlie or another of the mods wouldn't mind starting it and periodically update the first post, to prevent things getting buried in the comments? It would leave us with a more concise list to refer back as well.

GelatinGoblin

I have an idea. Get these people cannabis and readily available Peaty diet, lots of appetite and these foods enhance health and metabolism, Cannabis with its anti-cancer properties and Peat with its anti-cancer anti-obesity anti-tax and anti-unhappiness properties should result in effective cancer treatment.