Thousands of Israelis test positive for coronavirus AFTER getting vaccinated

Fexxx

6% of the Israelis got vaccinated.
They still have ~10.000 new Infections - but in total! That means 99,9% are non vaccinated.

Perry Staltic

MAO inhibitors are always serotonergic. Always. Whether they exist in sufficient quantities to trigger toxicity is a totally different matter. It's an extraordinarily complex subject that totally depends on what other serotonergic agents are in play. This graphic begins to touch on the complexity, that frankly, no one understands completely. Not even close.

J

jb116

MAO inhibitors are always serotonergic. Always. Whether they exist in sufficient quantities to trigger toxicity is a totally different matter. It's an extraordinarily complex subject that totally depends on what other serotonergic agents are in play. This graphic begins to touch on the complexity, that frankly, no one understands completely. Not even close.

When you talk about "sertononicty" you have to include overall metabolism, tryptophan exposure AND handling/kynurenine pathway, estrogen exposure. The healthier the organism, the better it can dispose of serotonin. The "always" aspect is irrelevant since it's always at play as well as there is a common signaling to also increase dopamine. This is the reason Fuad Lechin MD would administer combinations of dopamine and small amounts of serotonin agonists as well as antagonists for different protein receptors for TH1/2 conditions. It comes down to how we dispose of the serotonin and the total increase of MAO inhibition. Physiological toxicity or storms are representative of serotonin in a vicious cycle of increase and less disposal. Something that can be very dangerous of course. My experience with it was due to history of crohn's 20 years ago.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
MB is a potent MAO inhibitor, which means it is pro-serotonergic.

I think the phase "the serotonin antagonist" was referring to cyproheptadine, which he said his father was also taking.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Only the MAO-A types, the MAO-B inhibitors actually raise dopamine and usually lower serotonin since dopamine is TPH inhibitor. Selegiline is a known MAO-B inhibitor and is used to treat both Parkinson disease as well as sexual dysfunction induced by SSRI drigs.

Perry Staltic

Only the MAO-A types, the MAO-B inhibitors actually raise dopamine and usually lower serotonin since dopamine is TPH inhibitor. Selegiline is a known MAO-B inhibitor and is used to treat both Parkinson disease as well as sexual dysfunction induced by SSRI drigs.

OK, I'll remember to make that distinction from now on.

Thats truly awful. If someone from my close family died after the vaccination i'd probably go insane if anyone even mentioned the vaccine to me. I'd beat the ***t out of them tbh..
Yeah, it’s infuriating the bodies are pilling up world wide and not one ounce of empathy has been shown by any of the individuals involved.

Wow that's terrible!

Do you happen to know if they considered his death as a side effect of the vaccine? I've seen a few deaths reported post vaccine but in all cases they claim the vaccine had nothing to do with it. "Oh, he was old" or "they already had co-morbidities". So if someone tests positive for COVID and dies of heart disease they list it as COVID but if someone gets the vaccine and dies they list it as heart disease or something.

So we won't have accurate statistics of how many people have been negatively affected by the vaccine. Really irritating.
Im not sure to be honest, it happended so recently. I agree with your sentiment 100% though. They want to categorize a vaccine death as a covid death and it’s truly evil.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

6% of the Israelis got vaccinated.
They still have ~10.000 new Infections - but in total! That means 99,9% are non vaccinated.
No, the 12,400 positives were post vaccination. The article specifically states-

More than 12,400 people in Israel have tested positive for coronavirus after being vaccinated with the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, including 69 who had received their second dose, the country's Health Ministry said.

Wow, and if you add to that the much higher risk of death in the vaccine takers, I think we will start seeing some massive lawsuits soon. No wonder they are rushing with the "new strains" narrative to use it as an explanation for the upcoming carnage.
And they want us to believe that our corporate overlords are getting the vaccine too! On live television you see! Of course we know this is a lie because if that was the case they would all be in rigor mortis by now

tankasnowgod

And they want us to believe that our corporate overlords are getting the vaccine too! On live television you see! Of course we know this is a lie because if that was the case they would all be in rigor mortis by now
And don't forget the people on TV taking the vax without the cap being removed, or not rolling up their sleeve. Fauci forgetting which arm he was supposed to rub afterwards (first the right, then the left). Gavin Newsom tweeting out a picture of saline solution and calling it hope.

It would be comical if it weren't all so horrific.

Drareg

There is already evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines are anything but safe, despite MSM and authorities praising their "unparalleled" safety.

And now we have evidence throwing into doubt the (95%) effectiveness of the vaccine. Sure, most of the positive tests were in people who got only one of the two-shot regimen, however recently many Western countries agreed on protocols saying even one shot is good enough. US, UK, Germany, France, etc are among those countries and I think (ironically) so it Israel. In summary, the effectiveness of the vaccine is now under serious doubt while actually having a risk of death 14 times higher than riding in a car (see above post). I am not sure what lie governments need to come up with now in order to make such vaccines mandatory...
"...More than 12,400 people in Israel have tested positive for coronavirus after being vaccinated with the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, including 69 who had received their second dose, the country's Health Ministry said. Some 189,000 people were tested for Covid-19 after being vaccinated, with 6.6 percent getting a positive result, according to ministry data reported by Israeli outlets. The majority were apparently infected shortly after receiving the first jab of the two-part vaccine – a period when the inoculation isn't expected to have kicked in yet. However, 1,410 people tested positive two weeks after their first injection, by which time partial immunity should have already taken effect. Moreover, 69 patients became infected with the novel coronavirus despite already having been administered both shots of the vaccine, the ministry said. Israel began administering the second doses almost two weeks ago, with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu being the first to complete the course."

@Drareg @tankasnowgod @Regina
LOL!
Maybe this is why the PCR test has to go.....

Drareg

They never claimed that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission.

Still, you would think they would make it look like after the vaccination the cases/hospitalisations are going down, to make the public trust it.

Vaccine

"a substance containing a virus or bacterium in a form that is not harmful, given to a person or animal to prevent them from getting the disease that the virus or bacterium causes"

It wouldn’t surprise me if they change the definition of a vaccine at this point.

Drareg

I’m curious if nations with a high alcohol intake and PUFA will get hit bad with vaccine side effects, generally nations like this have stressful histories hence the alcohol abuse, on top of that the general populace already have an over active immune response from said histories.

It will be interesting to see how minorities react to the vaccine.

True, but the real question is if they are shedding the spike protein because of lingering vaccine effects or because the spike protein got incorporated into their DNA. If it is the latter than we will have a portion of the population that will chronically test positive for this virus. Maybe this is why keep hearing "the virus will be with us forever".
Also, and perhaps most importantly, how would we distinguish between somebody who is testing positive because of spike shedding due to the vaccine and somebody who has real infection? If they cannot be differentiated, we are in a huge mess as neither vaccine effectiveness can be proven beyond reasonable doubt, nor can publicly released infection numbers be trusted at all.
Not sure if you saw my thread on the Australian vaccine causing HIV positive tests in some people. They immediately terminated all trials with it (as well as further development), because this opens a huge can of worms about either the vaccine causing HIV or the HIV tests given to anybody (vaccinated or not) being meaningless.

spot on. We can't tell what "testing positive" means anymore (of course we never could.) I did see that HIV story. Apparently it's very common.

He said when designing tools like that, scientists take inspiration from nature and HIV is very well studied and understood.

"So we know about the structure and function of this protein very well," Professor Tscharke said.

"And we're just taking a little bit — the bit involved in making things rigid — and we are using the same sequence of amino acids. That's all."

Those fragments are totally harmless, but they can elicit their own immune response and that is what happened with the UQ vaccine.

In a process that is also harmless, the body responds to the fragments and creates antibodies, which interfere with existing HIV tests.

The researchers knew this was a possibility, but hoped it would not happen.

If this was a possibility, why use it?​

On Friday, the researchers said they did always know it was a possibility, but given the urgency of the pandemic, they did not have time to remove all possibility of this "cross-reactivity".

"The intention is that we will explore additional options and that's what we were in the phase of doing before this particular pandemic arose, and we had to progress with what we had," Professor Young said.

In addition, the molecular clamp they did use was tweaked so that parts known to elicit significant antibody responses were removed.

Russel Basser from Sequirus, one of the companies involved in the vaccine, said this possibility was discussed with all parties — including government and trial participants — from the start.

"We thought we couldn't put up with the at-least 12-month delay that would be incurred if we used an alternate plan," he said.

"So we made a risk-based decision to support this program as they proceeded. And unfortunately, as has been stated, these things are risky."

Professor Young said in the early days of developing the technology, other protein fragments were experimented with, but none were as good at stabilising the spike protein's shape as those that use the HIV protein fragments.

And don't forget the people on TV taking the vax without the cap being removed, or not rolling up their sleeve. Fauci forgetting which arm he was supposed to rub afterwards (first the right, then the left). Gavin Newsom tweeting out a picture of saline solution and calling it hope.

It would be comical if it weren't all so horrific.
They are so sloppy

RealNeat