Thousands of Israelis test positive for coronavirus AFTER getting vaccinated

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The people who tested positive are probably shedding spike proteins. It doesn’t mean that they’re sick.

True, but the real question is if they are shedding the spike protein because of lingering vaccine effects or because the spike protein got incorporated into their DNA. If it is the latter than we will have a portion of the population that will chronically test positive for this virus. Maybe this is why keep hearing "the virus will be with us forever".
Also, and perhaps most importantly, how would we distinguish between somebody who is testing positive because of spike shedding due to the vaccine and somebody who has real infection? If they cannot be differentiated, we are in a huge mess as neither vaccine effectiveness can be proven beyond reasonable doubt, nor can publicly released infection numbers be trusted at all.
Not sure if you saw my thread on the Australian vaccine causing HIV positive tests in some people. They immediately terminated all trials with it (as well as further development), because this opens a huge can of worms about either the vaccine causing HIV or the HIV tests given to anybody (vaccinated or not) being meaningless.

Hairfedup

Do you say the covid vaccine is a leaky vaccine? Everybody rejecting the vaccine might have a deadly reaction to an infection with a later covid virus mutation? That would be diabolical if this were possible in humans.
This is my concern also....

Hugh Johnson

Wow, and if you add to that the much higher risk of death in the vaccine takers, I think we will start seeing some massive lawsuits soon. No wonder they are rushing with the "new strains" narrative to use it as an explanation for the upcoming carnage.
I am pretty sure the Pharma corps required indemnity to sell the vaccines.

md_a

The people who tested positive are probably shedding spike proteins. It doesn’t mean that they’re sick.

Abstract​

Cytokine storm is suggested as one of the major pathological characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 infection, although the mechanism for initiation of a hyper-inflammatory response, and multi-organ damage from viral infection is poorly understood. In this virus-cell interaction study, we observed that SARS-CoV-2 infection or viral spike protein expression alone inhibited angiotensin converting enzyme-2 (ACE2) receptor protein expression. The spike protein promoted an angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1) mediated signaling cascade, induced the transcriptional regulatory molecules NF-κB and AP-1/c-Fos via MAPK activation, and increased IL-6 release. SARS-CoV-2 infected patient sera contained elevated levels of IL-6 and soluble IL-6R. Up-regulated AT1 receptor signaling also influenced the release of extracellular soluble IL-6R by the induction of the ADAM-17 protease. Use of the AT1 receptor antagonist, Candesartan cilexetil, resulted in down-regulation of IL-6/soluble IL-6R release in spike expressing cells. Phosphorylation of STAT3 at the Tyr705 residue plays an important role as a transcriptional inducer for SOCS3 and MCP-1 expression. Further study indicated that inhibition of STAT3 Tyr705 phosphorylation in SARS-CoV-2 infected and viral spike protein expressing epithelial cells did not induce SOCS3 and MCP-1 expression. Introduction of culture supernatant from SARS-CoV-2 spike expressing cells on a model human liver endothelial Cell line (TMNK-1), where transmembrane IL-6R is poorly expressed, resulted in the induction of STAT3 Tyr705 phosphorylation as well as MCP-1 expression. In conclusion, our results indicated that the presence of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in epithelial cells promotes IL-6 trans-signaling by activation of the AT1 axis to initiate coordination of a hyper-inflammatory response.

Author summary​

The mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 induced excessive inflammatory response associated with disease severity needs to be critically studied for therapeutic intervention. Cytokine storm is typical of macrophage activation; which leads to tissue damage, lung injury, and acute respiratory distress syndrome. Lung epithelial cells; a primary host for SARS coronavirus infection, can generate a cytokine response leading to an expanded pathology. Our present study was designed to understand SARS-CoV-2 and human epithelial cell interactions, by delineating their contribution to inflammatory cytokine systems with special emphasis on ectopic expression of the viral spike protein. We observed that SARS-CoV-2 infection or spike protein expression in human epithelial cells inhibits ACE2 expression leading to the induction of AT1 signaling, and promotion of IL-6/soluble IL-6R release. IL-6 is one of the major mediators of the hyper-inflammatory response, and can exert signaling through two main pathways referred to as classical or trans- signaling to coordinate prominent pro-inflammatory properties. Our experimental observations suggest the potential for IL-6 trans-signaling during SARS-CoV-2 infection of epithelial cells. These observations will aid in the development of new therapeutic modalities for combating COVID-19 associated disease severity. Aggressive tissue damage via increased IL-6 secretion and other cytokines leading to a hyper-inflammatory response are in line with COVID-19 disease severity. We propose that SARS-CoV-2 infection in pulmonary epithelial cells induces IL-6 trans-signaling for secretion of chemokines; like MCP-1, from pulmonary vascular endothelial cells to attract monocytes/macrophages and create a hyper-inflammatory state leading to enhanced disease severity and acute respiratory distress syndrome.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am pretty sure the Pharma corps required indemnity to sell the vaccines.

There is no immunity if fraud during the vaccine trials is proven so that a claim can be made that the FDA was "duped" into giving an EUA. Of course, the bar to proving such malpractice is much higher but it is possible. There is also that case for "crimes against humanity" that is ongoing and if it gets anywhere that venue can also be used since a dangerous and ineffective vaccine is arguably also a crime against humanity. The pharma companies are not nearly as legally protected as they appear. If even one of the vaccines is proven to be ineffective and/or dangerous then there would be enough public support for ending govt subsidies for most/all companies and boycotting many of their drugs, which would cripple them. Their immunity is only for civil personal injury cases, not against criminal indictment from a US attorney general at the state or federal level.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Abstract​

Cytokine storm is suggested as one of the major pathological characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 infection, although the mechanism for initiation of a hyper-inflammatory response, and multi-organ damage from viral infection is poorly understood. In this virus-cell interaction study, we observed that SARS-CoV-2 infection or viral spike protein expression alone inhibited angiotensin converting enzyme-2 (ACE2) receptor protein expression. The spike protein promoted an angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1) mediated signaling cascade, induced the transcriptional regulatory molecules NF-κB and AP-1/c-Fos via MAPK activation, and increased IL-6 release. SARS-CoV-2 infected patient sera contained elevated levels of IL-6 and soluble IL-6R. Up-regulated AT1 receptor signaling also influenced the release of extracellular soluble IL-6R by the induction of the ADAM-17 protease. Use of the AT1 receptor antagonist, Candesartan cilexetil, resulted in down-regulation of IL-6/soluble IL-6R release in spike expressing cells. Phosphorylation of STAT3 at the Tyr705 residue plays an important role as a transcriptional inducer for SOCS3 and MCP-1 expression. Further study indicated that inhibition of STAT3 Tyr705 phosphorylation in SARS-CoV-2 infected and viral spike protein expressing epithelial cells did not induce SOCS3 and MCP-1 expression. Introduction of culture supernatant from SARS-CoV-2 spike expressing cells on a model human liver endothelial Cell line (TMNK-1), where transmembrane IL-6R is poorly expressed, resulted in the induction of STAT3 Tyr705 phosphorylation as well as MCP-1 expression. In conclusion, our results indicated that the presence of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in epithelial cells promotes IL-6 trans-signaling by activation of the AT1 axis to initiate coordination of a hyper-inflammatory response.

Author summary​

The mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 induced excessive inflammatory response associated with disease severity needs to be critically studied for therapeutic intervention. Cytokine storm is typical of macrophage activation; which leads to tissue damage, lung injury, and acute respiratory distress syndrome. Lung epithelial cells; a primary host for SARS coronavirus infection, can generate a cytokine response leading to an expanded pathology. Our present study was designed to understand SARS-CoV-2 and human epithelial cell interactions, by delineating their contribution to inflammatory cytokine systems with special emphasis on ectopic expression of the viral spike protein. We observed that SARS-CoV-2 infection or spike protein expression in human epithelial cells inhibits ACE2 expression leading to the induction of AT1 signaling, and promotion of IL-6/soluble IL-6R release. IL-6 is one of the major mediators of the hyper-inflammatory response, and can exert signaling through two main pathways referred to as classical or trans- signaling to coordinate prominent pro-inflammatory properties. Our experimental observations suggest the potential for IL-6 trans-signaling during SARS-CoV-2 infection of epithelial cells. These observations will aid in the development of new therapeutic modalities for combating COVID-19 associated disease severity. Aggressive tissue damage via increased IL-6 secretion and other cytokines leading to a hyper-inflammatory response are in line with COVID-19 disease severity. We propose that SARS-CoV-2 infection in pulmonary epithelial cells induces IL-6 trans-signaling for secretion of chemokines; like MCP-1, from pulmonary vascular endothelial cells to attract monocytes/macrophages and create a hyper-inflammatory state leading to enhanced disease severity and acute respiratory distress syndrome.

That's what always bothered me. Why inject people with the spike protein mRNA when this is the exact portion of the virus that is responsible for most of its dangers to health/life? Couldn't have they picked another viral fragment that also triggers an antibody production without risking the activation of the entire angiotensin-inflammatory cascade?

RealNeat

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

There is no indemnity if fraud during the vaccine trials is proven so that a claim can be made that the FDA was "duped" into giving an EUA. Of course, the bar to proving such malpractice is much higher but it is possible. There is also that case for "crimes against humanity" that is ongoing and if it gets anywhere that venue can also be used since a dangerous and ineffective vaccine is arguably also a crime against humanity. The pharma companies are not nearly as legally protected as they appear. If even one of the vaccines is proven to be ineffective and/or dangerous then there would be enough public support for ending govt subsidies for most/all companies and boycotting many of their drugs, which would cripple them. Their immunity is only for civil personal injury cases, not against criminal indictment from a US attorney general at the state or federal level.
US politicians are for sale. One million is enough to buy a regular politician, and this is worth hundreds of millions per year, billions over time, plus the executives would risk prison. So throw in a few hundred million to politicians, and make sure no media outlet gets pharma adds if they talk about it. There is no political will under corporate capitalism.

RealNeat

Wow, and if you add to that the much higher risk of death in the vaccine takers, I think we will start seeing some massive lawsuits soon. No wonder they are rushing with the "new strains" narrative to use it as an explanation for the upcoming carnage.
and as much as i hate to say this, could it be the recipe for their "dark winter," what you said + the contradictory opening up of corrupt states to justify the complications on the horizon. Leading to an excuse to lock down once again, saying "see it didnt work" and vaccinate even more people because we lacked herd immunity and a "failure" in following state mandates.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
and as much as i hate to say this, could it be the recipe for their "dark winter," what you said + the contradictory opening up of corrupt states to justify the complications on the horizon. Leading to an excuse to lock down once again, saying "see it didnt work" and vaccinate even more people because we lacked herd immunity and a "failure" in following state mandates.

It could very well be. There is already an indication that UK is prepping its people for an "indefinite lockdown" so I would not be surprised at all if the same thing is tried here next. UK, Denmark, and Germany seem to be the "frontline" for testing public reaction to totalitarian measures and if they fly then they are tried elsewhere too. The US can be more easily convinced if the UK has already adopted similar measures (and vice versa) while the less "developed" countries can always be lectured with "look, if the leaders are doing this you'd be insane not to follow their example". There is an old saying from the days of the Soviet Union that goes like "the only difference between a conspiracy and reality is 20 years of waiting". Well, now it seems that this waiting period has dwindled down to a few months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
US politicians are for sale. One million is enough to buy a regular politician, and this is worth hundreds of millions per year, billions over time, plus the executives would risk prison. So throw in a few hundred million to politicians, and make sure no media outlet gets pharma adds if they talk about it. There is no political will under corporate capitalism.

I have some hope due to the opportunistic nature of politics in general. That Texan AG filed an election lawsuit he knew had almost no chance of succeeding, yet he still did it probably because he saw an incredible opportunity to be a national hero if successful. I mean, how many times has a lawsuit overturned a Presidential election in the US in the past? It was a long-shot and it failed but he tried it regardless and was joined by other AGs from other states. So, I think if one of the vaccines truly bombs, we will see some legal activism from certain states (probably not at the federal level) and some sort of commercial/legal fallout. This could possibly (hopefully?) lead to a large portion of the population shunning vaccines and medical interventions altogether or at least start seriously demanding evidence for effectiveness/safety, which would also be crippling to the system since there is no such evidence for most of them.

RealNeat

It could very well be. There is already an indication that UK is prepping its people for an "indefinite lockdown" so I would not be surprised at all if the same thing is tried here next. UK, Denmark, and Germany seem to be the "frontline" for testing public reaction to totalitarian measures and if they fly then they are tried elsewhere too. The US can be more easily convinced if the UK has already adopted similar measures (and vice versa) while the less "developed" countries can always be lectured with "look, if the leaders are doing this you'd be insane not to follow their example". There is an old saying from the days of the Soviet Union that goes like "the only difference between a conspiracy and reality is 20 years of waiting". Well, now it seems that this waiting period has dwindled down to a few months.

Amazing to see those articles on RT. Most Americans probably brush it off as Russian propaganda.

Epistrophy

So my father works in a hospital and was forced to get the Pifzer vaccine, which I was super angry about. Well my father for the past year has been taking methylene blue everyday and a month prior to getting the vaccine cyproheptadine once a day. He also has been taking losartan for a while now. It has been a few weeks and the hospital has everyone tested and his tests always come back negative. I thought maybe it was wrong, but all his coworkers and doctors who also got these vaccines are positive with symptoms!

I am certain the serotonin antagonist, methylene blue, and the losartan are for sure protecting him.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Amazing to see those articles on RT. Most Americans probably brush it off as Russian propaganda.

I do take them with a grain of salt (as any statement on a major media), but to RT's credit most articles they publish about a specific country are usually written by a well-known journalist from that country. For example, both of the articles on the UK I included are by a journalist (Neil Clark) from "The Guardian" who was simply blocked from publishing them in that newspaper and was looking for another outlet that would accept them. I guess RT was that outlet in this case but I can also post articles from Chinese, German, French, Latin American and other sources that are effectively saying the same thing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So my father works in a hospital and was forced to get the Pifzer vaccine, which I was super angry about. Well my father for the past year has been taking methylene blue everyday and a month prior to getting the vaccine cyproheptadine once a day. He also has been taking losartan for a while now. It has been a few weeks and the hospital has everyone tested and his tests always come back negative. I thought maybe it was wrong, but all his coworkers and doctors who also got these vaccines are positive with symptoms!

I am certain the serotonin antagonist, methylene blue, and the losartan are for sure protecting him.

Glad to hear he is open to questioning the official narrative and willing to protect themselves. We need more hospital workers like him.

tankasnowgod

Good deal. I made some changes summer of last year including-

No starch diet
More Progesterone Supplementation
Serotonin Antagonists (mainly cyproheptadine)
Higher Vitamin D supplementation
Semi-regular Methylene Blue (I usually mix it in with some tonic water in the evening).

I have had zero cold/flu symptoms since as well. Prior to the changes last Feb, I did get sick, with symptoms that lingered for weeks (maybe what people were calling COVID?). I've never taken that test (and probably never will), but it's good to know that it would probably come back negative anyway.

J

jb116

I think it's a lot more complex than that. A little MAO inhibition here, a little uptake inhibition there, pretty soon we're talking real serotonin.
The complexity lies in that it will have some MAO B inhibition as well, so you are dealing with a changing total amount but similar ratio. That's why up to about 15mg for the day should be safe if using it pharmacologically. To be safe, I mention with a 15mg cushion 30mg and higher would be problematic. But still not necessarily serotonergic. Clearly, huge doses like 5mg/kg will induce serotonin toxicity. This study for example elucidates both points:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals