Thoughts Please

Saphire

Hello again everyone. I received my lab results back and would LOVE your feedback. Of course the doc tried to lower my NDT (armour), which i have told her before i do not do well on 60 mgs. I am currently on 90 mg a day. Hypo symptoms are worse if i take only 60 mg. I also deal with estrogen dominance and suggested we drop my NDT to 60 mg and add some T4. But of course it was a No go! She doesn't like suggestions.

I am really thinking my T4 is to low.

Here they are:

T3 Free 2.97 ref rng 2.52-4.34
T4 Free 0.65 ref rng 0.55-1.60
TSH 0.392 ref rng 0.270-4.200

Thanks in advance ❤

fradon

Hello again everyone. I received my lab results back and would LOVE your feedback. Of course the doc tried to lower my NDT (armour), which i have told her before i do not do well on 60 mgs. I am currently on 90 mg a day. Hypo symptoms are worse if i take only 60 mg. I also deal with estrogen dominance and suggested we drop my NDT to 60 mg and add some T4. But of course it was a No go! She doesn't like suggestions.

I am really thinking my T4 is to low.

Here they are:

T3 Free 2.97 ref rng 2.52-4.34
T4 Free 0.65 ref rng 0.55-1.60
TSH 0.392 ref rng 0.270-4.200

Thanks in advance ❤

all low.

eat more carbs to speed up thyroid and do more aerobic to speed up thyroid and adrenals. do some fasting to lower the estrogen. drop some weight. there are a lot of TAI BO videos on youtube. give it a shot. I've lost some weight with them and I have sped up my metabolism too.

OP
Saphire

Saphire

all low.

eat more carbs to speed up thyroid and do more aerobic to speed up thyroid and adrenals. do some fasting to lower the estrogen. drop some weight. there are a lot of TAI BO videos on youtube. give it a shot. I've lost some weight with them and I have sped up my metabolism too.
Thanks @fradon. How many times a week do you do aerobics and for how many minute sessions?

fradon

Thanks @fradon. How many times a week do you do aerobics and for how many minute sessions?
3-4 times a week about 30 minutes to an hour. i do a variable HIIT style where I speed jump rope for 10-15 seconds then do a 10 second rest and check my pulse. the trick is too keep track of your heart rate. so you can guage it to hit the cardio zone and that burns sugar and releases water weight or if i wanna burn fat i go slower. I think that is probably the secret is hitting the heart rate for whatever your goal is.

I also got a billy blanks tai bo video that goes for about 20 minutes.

OP
Saphire

Saphire

3-4 times a week about 30 minutes to an hour. i do a variable HIIT style where I speed jump rope for 10-15 seconds then do a 10 second rest and check my pulse. the trick is too keep track of your heart rate. so you can guage it to hit the cardio zone and that burns sugar and releases water weight or if i wanna burn fat i go slower. I think that is probably the secret is hitting the heart rate for whatever your goal is.

Wow! Your my hero! Everywhere i have read, and i think even on Ray Peat, is ppl w/hypo are not suppose to do cardio or strenuous exercises. In the past when i have tried aerobics i would be so fatigued for 2-3 days afterward. That was a while ago, so i think i might give it a try and see how i do. I really dont want any set backs right now that is my concern. I know this may be a silly question, how do you know what the cardio zone is?

T3 is known to increase estrogen dominance, which i am dealing with. In December, I actually stopped a t3 only regimen because it boosted my estrogen so much.

Who said? I don't believe this is true. I don't say "T3 only", I say T3 with T4. How do you know it boosted your estrogen?

OP
Saphire

Saphire

Who said? I don't believe this is true. I don't say "T3 only", I say T3 with T4. How do you know it boosted your estrogen?
I was already dealing w/ EstroDom and symptoms just got worse. Ppl also say pregnonelone & and ashwagandha doesn't increase EstroDom, but it does w/ me as well as others i have come across this forum on. I have been dealing w/ this for sometime now so i know when its up, i know my symptoms pretty well.

fradon

Wow! Your my hero! Everywhere i have read, and i think even on Ray Peat, is ppl w/hypo are not suppose to do cardio or strenuous exercises. In the past when i have tried aerobics i would be so fatigued for 2-3 days afterward. That was a while ago, so i think i might give it a try and see how i do. I really dont want any set backs right now that is my concern. I know this may be a silly question, how do you know what the cardio zone is?

take it ez on yourself. sometimes it take me 20 minutes to warm up just to do some jumping jacks.
just try that method 10 seconds on and 10 seconds off. once you get conditioned then you can change the times to like 15-20 seconds on and 5-10 seconds off. you don't want to over push yourself if you are hypo cause you can run out of juice. but once you get the cortisol and the adrenals going then you should be good. you can keep a bowl of rice handy and take a spoonful if you feel your sugar drop.

CARDIO ZONE when you work out the intensity can determine whether you burn more fat or you burn more glucose. At low intensity your body burns more fat and at high intensity yoru body burns more glucose.

this explains it futher
Fat Burning Zone Vs. Cardio Zone | Livestrong.com

calculate your zone here:
Fat-Burning Heart Rate: How to Calculate and Chart It by Age

you should definitely take it ez in the begining keep your heart rate on the low side till you get conditioned. and take as many breaks as you need. you can work out for ten minutes then take a five mintue break.

Last edited:
I was already dealing w/ EstroDom and symptoms just got worse. Ppl also say pregnonelone & and ashwagandha doesn't increase EstroDom, but it does w/ me as well as others i have come across this forum on. I have been dealing w/ this for sometime now so i know when its up, i know my symptoms pretty well.

I would take my temperatures and HR during the day, from waking up. But whatever.

Dino D

Hey, I see I can't qoute or tag you or send you a message... can you cantact me or just leave a replay on my post and coments here Appetite/ I Have Endless Hunger, What To Do? ... I'm interested in what you think ... I also would like to messege you directly with few questions...

Ps. sorry to everyone for posting off topic, but its one off those long obssesive nights, and I'm tripping I'm into something... cant get to @fradon, probably just circling around