Thoughts On These Testosterone Levels

Runenight201

The units you are using to meausure T. Does that mean mine is like 540 ng/dL

?

If you have over 900 aren’t you way above the normal range? I mean I didn’t hit 740 until I got on oral steroids.

Yo i tried to run the unit conversion and the numbers don’t make sense. Calculating it myself and checking with google, there are 10 pg/mL per 1 ng/dL

This would mean that the reference range for t would be from 3-14 ng/dL

Perhaps I’m converting it incorrectly, and then the reference range is from 300-1400 ng/dL. In this latter case your t is more than fine.

In the former I have no idea what’s going on lol. My brain needs some starchy glucose and micronutrients to operate better, but I’m still waiting on my sauce to finishing cooking, so either someone else take over from here or I’ll get back to it when I’m in a more perspicuous state

Rand56

DHEA Powder I buy.

Mix with mct oil or protest-e or mitolipin from idealabsdc. With K2 MK4. And spread on my skin.

I'm curious about how you do this. Just from recall of your previous posts, I don't think you do anymore than 5 mg's of DHEA per application right? 5 mg's of the powder has to be a very tiny amount. You use a measuring scale for this? Do they even make microscoops this small for only 5 mg's? You ballpark this tiny amount? You just dump the amount on your skin then put some drops of whatever you're using to rub it in? I'm curious because I might want to do a DIY on this. The powder is cheap.

I'm curious about how you do this. Just from recall of your previous posts, I don't think you do anymore than 5 mg's of DHEA per application right? 5 mg's of the powder has to be a very tiny amount. You use a measuring scale for this? Do they even make microscoops this small for only 5 mg's? You ballpark this tiny amount? You just dump the amount on your skin then put some drops of whatever you're using to rub it in? I'm curious because I might want to do a DIY on this. The powder is cheap.

I no longer measure. I have a scale. I don’t need it because I know already how much to use.

I put it in my palm and mix and apply

Momado965

You tried vitamin E, and Taurine, and Forskolin?

Yeah. I take taurine daily via redbull. Vitamin e from haiduts supplements, although in the begining I used to take 1000 iu daily then dropped it. Forskolin, I dont like at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals