Thoughts On These Testosterone Levels

GorillaHead

I am 27 years old. I am on finasteride.

Still shedding tho,
I don’t sweat like crazy anymore and I no longer get acne on my scalp since I got on.

Are my latest testosterone levels optimal? Any thoughts on this.

Attachments

• E374AF76-601D-48A6-8360-00CC37F658C9.jpeg
    E374AF76-601D-48A6-8360-00CC37F658C9.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 207
Are you nuts? I’m sorry. But taking finasteride is idiocy. Look on the web for stories about horrific effects and they are VERY VERY common. Difficulty ejaculating, low DHT, horrific effects, ED that can last for years.

Why would you be on this terrible drug.

Your T figures look pretty bad. But it figures if you’re on finasteride.

I hope this is a wake up call.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

You
How did you feel when you had that much free testosterone?
talking about my superdrol cycle ? It was amazing. Confidence through the roof. Temps super high (can’t sleep with a cover anymore). Girls left and right.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Are you nuts? I’m sorry. But taking finasteride is idiocy. Look on the web for stories about horrific effects and they are VERY VERY common. Difficulty ejaculating, low DHT, horrific effects, ED that can last for years.

Why would you be on this terrible drug.

Your T figures look pretty bad. But it figures if you’re on finasteride.

I hope this is a wake up call.

Which figures were bad? When I wasn’t on anything my free test was lower than when I got in finasteride.

Which figures were bad? When I wasn’t on anything my free test was lower than when I got in finasteride.

T is far lower than it was 5 years ago. That isn’t a good thing. Yes it’s coming back. But still down what, 30%?

I’m almost 60 and my T is 900 ng/dL. I would never take anything that threatens my steroidal hormones. Quite the opposite. And guess what? I have plenty of hair. Oh sure I have a bald spot in the middle but you can’t see it and I have a pretty full head of hair.

You realize finasteride is a poison of male androgens? What is your plan exactly? To be on it forever?

I am always upset to see a young man taking dangerous drugs.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

T is far lower than it was 5 years ago. That isn’t a good thing. Yes it’s coming back.

You realize finasteride is a poison of male androgens? What is your plan exactly? To be on it forever?

Well the way things are going idk if I will be on it forever. I just dropped my dosage from 1mg to .5mg. Well that T was sky high cause of steroids. And when I wasn’t on any supplements my t were awful. Finasteride helped increase it. I don’t have any true baseline levels.

Honestly I just don’t want to be depressed because of my hair.

My goal is to jump to .25mg of finasteride everyday

I think the true solution to hairloss is low estrogen serum. But high estrogen tissue expression. I am exploring ways to do this.

First few months on fin I was rapidly shedding then I stopped losing hair. But now I am shedding for months and I think that’s cause my estrogen levels increased and that causes my tissues to down regulate aromatase expression. ‍♂️

Well the way things are going idk if I will be on it forever. I just dropped my dosage from 1mg to .5mg. Well that T was sky high cause of steroids. And when I wasn’t on any supplements my t were awful. Finasteride helped increase it. I don’t have any true baseline levels.

Honestly I just don’t want to be depressed because of my hair.

My goal is to jump to .25mg of finasteride everyday

I think the true solution to hairloss is low estrogen serum. But high estrogen tissue expression. I am exploring ways to do this.

First few months on fin I was rapidly shedding then I stopped losing hair. But now I am shedding for months and I think that’s cause my estrogen levels increased and that causes my tissues to down regulate aromatase expression. ‍♂️

Peppermint oil diluted and put into hair actually works very well. It is estrogenic but topically I think it’s not nearly as bad as finasteride. I wouldn’t take that stuff for any amount of money you paid me.

Why would you be depressed because of hair anyway?

Haven’t you met bald men who are super confident and get all the women they want? I have. I know people like that.

Maybe you can visit this site thework.org and do a worksheet on “I should have more hair, can I really know that’s true?”

It could be your path is to not have hair and you will be much happier that way.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Peppermint oil diluted and put into hair actually works very well. It is estrogenic but topically I think it’s not nearly as bad as finasteride. I wouldn’t take that stuff for any amount of money you paid me.

Why would you be depressed because of hair anyway?

Haven’t you met bald men who are super confident and get all the women they want? I have. I know people like that.

Maybe you can visit this site thework.org and do a worksheet on “I should have more hair, can I really know that’s true?”

It could be your path is to not have hair and you will be much happier that way.
I appreciate you caring about a fellow stranger. Trust me I too want to get off this and right now I am trying to slowly lower dose more and more.

What inside peppermint oil increases aromatase expression in tissue? Any journals?

Momado965

T is far lower than it was 5 years ago. That isn’t a good thing. Yes it’s coming back. But still down what, 30%?

I’m almost 60 and my T is 900 ng/dL. I would never take anything that threatens my steroidal hormones. Quite the opposite. And guess what? I have plenty of hair. Oh sure I have a bald spot in the middle but you can’t see it and I have a pretty full head of hair.

Cant get past the 700 makr of total T. What did you do to reach 900? Im on an endeavor to reach 1000+ just for the fun of it. I want to maintain it and if for what ever reason that forces me not to maintain I’ll settle fo anything over 800ng.

700 is fine. You don’t need high T actually. Mine aromatizes so I have to take progesterone to help control estrone and estradiol.

You are stressing out about the wrong things, if you would permit me to say that.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

700 is fine. You don’t need high T actually. Mine aromatizes so I have to take progesterone to help control estrone and estradiol.

You are stressing out about the wrong things, if you would permit me to say that.

The units you are using to meausure T. Does that mean mine is like 540 ng/dL

?

If you have over 900 aren’t you way above the normal range? I mean I didn’t hit 740 until I got on oral steroids.

The units you are using to meausure T. Does that mean mine is like 540 ng/dL

?

If you have over 900 aren’t you way above the normal range? I mean I didn’t hit 740 until I got on oral steroids.

Yes it is the same.

1100 is the top of normal. Mine is normal. Bring higher is good though. But not necessary.

Momado965

Its okay dude its just your opinion. To be clear Im not stressing it. Its more like a journey. I really wanna know what it feels like to have T levels over 1000ng.

opethfeldt

Its okay dude its just your opinion. To be clear Im not stressing it. Its more like a journey. I really wanna know what it feels like to have T levels over 1000ng.
Testosterone to estrogen ratio matters more than the absolute amounts. High test is useless if you convert it to estrogen at a high rate.

iarkosios

900 at 60? impressive. Mind summarizing your diet, supplementation and lifestyle?

I am confident, aggressive without being pushy. I practice CO2 conservation and that saved my life and continues helping me probably more than anything. And I practice non orgasmic sex with a lot of intercourse. I think that all helps a great deal. I run my own business so I don’t have an evil boss or a dull workday.

I love my life and enjoy everything I do pretty much.

iarkosios

I am confident, aggressive without being pushy. I practice CO2 conservation and that saved my life and continues helping me probably more than anything. And I practice non orgasmic sex with a lot of intercourse. I think that all helps a great deal. I run my own business so I don’t have an evil boss or a dull workday.

Cool man that sounds like a great lifestyle.

baccheion

But what was free testosterone, estradiol, DHT, DHEA, and cortisol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals