Thoughts On Shoulder And Back Issues For Help

biggirlkisss

so im having shoulder and back issues not pain but extremely stiff and sometimes a little painful while sitting. I think it the stomach issues leading to this. I can get physiotherapy from md but wait a year i have no money for osterpath or chiropractor I am worry they will make things worse. I have 0% knowledge in this area any help would be great.

Rivka

I find if I take too many or too high a dose of supplements that increase my metabolism too much beyond my nutritional or caloric intake I get the same symptoms. This may or may not be the case with you though.

Rivka

It may be endotoxin related. You could try anything to reduce endotoxin. Alternatively you could also try magnesium for the muscle pain. Magnesium chloride spray on the muscles directly may help too.

Lilac

When I hear about neck and shoulder stiffness now, my mind goes to a couple of people I know who were big cell-phone users who experienced progressive stiffness in those areas. Pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if phone use was related to their problems.

ddjd

I've been having the exact same problem recently.

Doing a quick Google I would say it's either the

Serratus posterior muscle or Rhomboideous major muscle.

@Rivka @biggirlkisss are yours in similar muscle areas?

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

i dunno need to see chiropractor to see if it serious but no coverage i may be able to get coverage if i go to school first time but then that a stress like in this condition.

Thoushant

If you can describe the area you specifically feel pain in, I might have something more specific. Try searching "referred pain" + muscle in upper back, levator etc.

If it's mainly from sitting it might be abuse of your shoulder, ie you shrug up to let your hands reach the keyboard. Look for videos on ergonomic shoulder position.

at 2:30

Levator scapula is commonly tight in most people, it's from bad habits and can require some conscious effort to not misuse it.

Dave Clark

Something that I just learned and find to be amazing is atlas orthogonal alignment, which is done by an upper cervical chiropractor. This involves the alignment of only the first two cervical discs, the atlas and the axis. No popping cracking, or twisting is done. When the first two discs are aligned, the rest of the back falls into place. Thinks of a train, the cars are independent yet connected. Where the engine goes, so do the other cars, if the engine is going left, the cars go left, etc., but when the engine is straight, the cars go straight, and your back is the same way(so your atlas is the engine and has to be straight and aligned). The brain stem can have interference when the atlas is misaligned, and the brain stem goes to the shoulders, all the way down the back and branches out to the organs and other body parts. Many people who have had head traumas have other seemly non-related health issues, when they get their atlas aligned their problems subside and vanish. Search atlas orthogonal for info and a practitioner in your area. May be your missing link.

fradon

so im having shoulder and back issues not pain but extremely stiff and sometimes a little painful while sitting. I think it the stomach issues leading to this. I can get physiotherapy from md but wait a year i have no money for osterpath or chiropractor I am worry they will make things worse. I have 0% knowledge in this area any help would be great.

i found a solution to my back and hip problems: PRUNES. one of the higherst sources of organic BORON. could not believe the pain subsided within a day. here i am a week in and my hip feels a lot lot better.
Arthritis symptoms: Eating FIVE prunes daily could lower joint pain risk

SOMO

I would suggest a Chiropractor.

Been going to one for a long time and I can honestly say that it doesn't just make you feel good during the treatment, there are LONG-LASTING (Permanent) benefits from Chiropractic.

I used to have a pinched nerve in one area on my spine that was "fixed" by chiropractic. Not one treatment, it took many (like at least 20?) but I no longer have pain there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals