Thoughts On Nootropics?

cyclops

Are Nootropics worth trying or is that a road you probably don't want to go down unless you have strong reason to?

There are websites with like a million nootropics that I guess many people are experimenting with -- should I start experimenting with these, or is it probably not a good idea? I feel pretty good, but would like to feel even better and have more intense focus, and nootropics sound like they could give you an edge, but that could just be marketing or incorrect information.

There are probably still many "peat-ish" supplements I haven't tried yet, so if I want to experiment maybe I should start there. Many things mentioned on this site I still haven't tried.

Does anyone have any nootropics that they absolutely swear by? I have tried Phenibut (not sure if that would be considered a nootropic) and love it; I take that occasionally. Was thinking about Piracetam or Uridine Monophosphate, those look like they have pretty positive reviews, even on here.

milkboi

I have an insane amount of experience with Nootropics. I have tried at least 100 different types. I have always been passionate about Nootropics and anything to enhance brain function. Big fan.
Nothing is quite better than Uridine Monophosphate in my opinion. That changed my brain, almost permanently.

Can I add in choline after I've used UMP for a while?

milkboi

Are Nootropics worth trying or is that a road you probably don't want to go down unless you have strong reason to?

There are websites with like a million nootropics that I guess many people are experimenting with -- should I start experimenting with these, or is it probably not a good idea? I feel pretty good, but would like to feel even better and have more intense focus, and nootropics sound like they could give you an edge, but that could just be marketing or incorrect information.

There are probably still many "peat-ish" supplements I haven't tried yet, so if I want to experiment maybe I should start there. Many things mentioned on this site I still haven't tried.

Does anyone have any nootropics that they absolutely swear by? I have tried Phenibut (not sure if that would be considered a nootropic) and love it; I take that occasionally. Was thinking about Piracetam or Uridine Monophosphate, those look like they have pretty positive reviews, even on here.

Just take some fish oil, sunflower lecithin and adderall and you'll be golden.

Melatonin was the worst supplement I ever used. It felt like it castrated me. Also, made me numb and dull. Not a fan. Just wear blue blockers at 5pm.
At what dosage though? Something like 1 MG seems okay

Jigend

I have an insane amount of experience with Nootropics. I have tried at least 100 different types. I have always been passionate about Nootropics and anything to enhance brain function. Big fan.
Nothing is quite better than Uridine Monophosphate in my opinion. That changed my brain, almost permanently.

Do you happen to have any experience with psylocibin, in the form micro-doses of the so-called magic mushrooms or truffles?

I'm very interested in the cognitive potential of it, and I have to admit I'm rather fascinated by the reports of micro-dosers who have used those for productive endeavors. They almost sound like what you described in regards to uridine, but with a bit more of "woah" factor to it.