Thoughts on mitigating clotting from JnJ?

rothko

I did not get it. Just asking to be able to give better advice.

My only thought is aspirin. but there must be more things that would be beneficial for clotting / brain clotting -- headaches

OP
rothko

rothko

awesome thanks! natto is an interesting one :)

J.R.K

An interesting article @Perry Staltic. What are your thoughts on nebulizing hydrogen peroxide. It might be effective against the spike protein, but my first thought on risk would be lipid peroxidation. Perhaps in the short term and periodic use to combat the immediate problem but I would wonder about potential side effects downstream.

Perry Staltic

An interesting article @Perry Staltic. What are your thoughts on nebulizing hydrogen peroxide. It might be effective against the spike protein, but my first thought on risk would be lipid peroxidation. Perhaps in the short term and periodic use to combat the immediate problem but I would wonder about potential side effects downstream.

I've read only good things about it. I do it when I feel some funkiness in my sinuses. I can't vouch for its effectiveness, but I haven't progressed to worse since doing it. I do a 0.1% solution.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Zeta Aid, it strengthens the colloidal suspension of the blood particles. It contains electrolytes with beneficial valence ratios, for example potassium citrate, valence ratio 1:3. Zeta Aid prevents cardiovascular disease and probably also prevents clotting due to these vaccines.

tankasnowgod

I did not get it. Just asking to be able to give better advice.

My only thought is aspirin. but there must be more things that would be beneficial for clotting / brain clotting -- headaches
I think all the Anti-Clotting agents would be useful, including aspirin, Vitamin E, anti-serotonin chemicals, and Bromelain. Even the prescription blood thinners, like Xarelto and Warfarin, although those can obviously bring their own issues.

I suspect that any "clotting" is likely caused from increased serotonin, and as such, the Anti Serotonin chemicals would likely be the best "treatment." Remember, Cyproheptadine and Famotidine have been two "under the radar" superstar medications during this entire "pandemic."

J.R.K

I've read only good things about it. I do it when I feel some funkiness in my sinuses. I can't vouch for its effectiveness, but I haven't progressed to worse since doing it. I do a 0.1% solution.
I have also heard that the people of Bangladesh use a neti pot with some providone or Lugosi iodine after being out or in contact with people exceeding three hours, flushing the nasal passages, sinuses and back of the throat with good efficacy and results.
I am considering now the assertions that COVID-19 is really the rebranded flu, the belief that this was designed to achieve totalitarian control, seems to be being reinforced by the actions of the the Austrians and the Germans following suit. But there is pushback in the form of protests, one can only wonder if this is a testing ground to see how people react.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals