Thoughts On Electric Stimulators?

GMT100

A relative of mine just bought a few Electric Stimulator aka TENS devices (often recommended by physical therapists for tissue repair), So just being inquisitive here with some general questions. Do these devices really provide regenerative solutions? If so how? All feedback is welcome. Thank you.

gallahad

Hi,
definitely they do - it is great if you have to deal with nerve damage issues - having trouble to flex a certain muscle with conscious effort. Or you have an underdeveloped muscle that is so weak that you have a hard time to flex it via your own brain. There are for example good applications for older people that suffer from incontinence due to weak pelvic floor muscles and are too lazy or unable to flex voluntarily...

OP
G

GMT100

Hi,
definitely they do - it is great if you have to deal with nerve damage issues - having trouble to flex a certain muscle with conscious effort. Or you have an underdeveloped muscle that is so weak that you have a hard time to flex it via your own brain. There are for example good applications for older people that suffer from incontinence due to weak pelvic floor muscles and are too lazy or unable to flex voluntarily...
Thanks for the feedback, never heard of incontinence before.

dand

We recently launched a neuromuscular stimulation company, that is quite different than TENS and is inspired by Becker's the Body Electric. It is vv Peaty, in my opinion. Check us out if you have time, www.neuxtec.com. You can reach me at [email protected] , if you wish to discuss in any detail or set up a call.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals