Thoughts on Bryan Johnson's "epigenetic age reducing diet - Blueprint"?

Ayyyy look at me - a hotshot TCM practitioner all this time and I didn’t even realize it!
That's the spirit!
Maybe a some kind of faraday cage like Frank Tufano built could have similar effect. The only downside is your bedroom would look a torture chamber.
And it might lead to some dumbass tattoos to boot

On a serious note, this guy did the same thing but way simpler. Just some wooden planks and chicken wire put in a rectangle.

People in his comments - might've been on his Instagram, I forget - mentioned that it might not be a good idea to totally remove yourself from the 7.5~ Hertz frequency of the earth. His response was that it's better than getting blasted with a much higher frequency and that he 'sleeps like a rock'

Also, I heard Ben Greenfield on Mark Bell's podcast mention these silver-lined jumpsuit pieces that he says he "sleeps like a baby" on airplanes and in hotels with

I'd rather do a shoddy wood and wire experiment before dropping all that money on clothing, but it might be worth something.
I don’t think I’ve heard of orgonite before this. Did you make the steel wool pillow? I was all onboard until the sewing came into play.
I've actually spent a total of like 12 hours pouring orgonite pucks now but... despite having the materials to make a pillow just sitting there collecting dust, I've yet to do it. Soon :nomouth:

Summer

That's the spirit!

And it might lead to some dumbass tattoos to boot

On a serious note, this guy did the same thing but way simpler. Just some wooden planks and chicken wire put in a rectangle.

People in his comments - might've been on his Instagram, I forget - mentioned that it might not be a good idea to totally remove yourself from the 7.5~ Hertz frequency of the earth. His response was that it's better than getting blasted with a much higher frequency and that he 'sleeps like a rock'

Also, I heard Ben Greenfield on Mark Bell's podcast mention these silver-lined jumpsuit pieces that he says he "sleeps like a baby" on airplanes and in hotels with

I'd rather do a shoddy wood and wire experiment before dropping all that money on clothing, but it might be worth something.

I've actually spent a total of like 12 hours pouring orgonite pucks now but... despite having the materials to make a pillow just sitting there collecting dust, I've yet to do it. Soon :nomouth:
Yeah Frank really dropped the ball on that tat…

Interesting ideas. I’ve never really thought about the implications of blocking out good frequencies. We’re getting blasted by so much negative crap it’s probably worth it just to block it all lol.

It really is a shame how hard it is to sleep well these days.

youngsinatra

I think it would be so dope, if someone would step up as a public figure for the bioenergetic approach (thyroid, hormones, diet) to present a different angle to anti-aging, who actively challenges the circulating mainstream longevity/anti-aging ideas & does labs like Bryan and posts results.

We only need to become a millionaire first to afford all the testing. :D

Momma

Lol. Doth protests too much, me thinks?
“Look at me! I’m in perfect health. Look at my markers. Look!”
I’m looking; and he looks more feminine, crazy and ill to me.

Disclaimer: i only watched the first 1-2 minutes.

Watching more due to his first question. Excellent question. And saddened to read all the positive comments about Bryan and even transhumanism. Sad times we live in.

Summer

I’m pretty convinced that strict semen retention is the most crucial step a man can take to regain and retain his youth. This includes repurposing/transmuting sexual energy. I don’t think homeboy included that in his regime. And with the kind of money he has, I can’t help but wonder if he’s also utilizing undisclosed blood transfusions.

Totally unrelated but I get weird vibes from this guy. He’s got femboy energy and him painting his nails doesn’t help.
LOL

LadyRae

Sorry to hear about that mattress. I know I’ve made multiple $1000 mistakes in my healthy journey too.

I’m going to put those ideas that made a major difference for you to work. Especially not looking at screens. I’m staring at em right up to the time I lay down. Thanks for the list!

I normally get up for work at 4am so I have to be in bed before 9pm. Unfortunately it doesn’t do much for my sleep lol.
LOL

Oh my gosh, that is so bizarre. I didn't even know that was a thing 🤮

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This says it all.
EA22BC92-6D88-4CCB-989D-B50470266E73.jpeg

Summer

@LadyRae Young blood transfusions, it’s been a thing conspiracy circles have talked about for awhile but it’s been brought up here before as well.

Apple

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FTDMjRVJrg

I think he is cool, he sounds pretty solid and consistent.

The one thing you don't want to do is die,
you don't want to miss out what is coming,
radical things are coming ,
do your very very best right now, to be in a game for as long as you can,
amazing I now am going to find new games for my mind to play,
death decay decline may not be inevitable,
we really could be on the cusp of a radical evolution as a species,
Our imaginations, aspirations, frameworks are a product of our own time,
we are trapped in our own time...

Last edited:

Liam311

I’m pretty convinced that strict semen retention is the most crucial step a man can take to regain and retain his youth. This includes repurposing/transmuting sexual energy. I don’t think homeboy included that in his regime. And with the kind of money he has, I can’t help but wonder if he’s also utilizing undisclosed blood transfusions.

Totally unrelated but I get weird vibes from this guy. He’s got femboy energy and him painting his nails doesn’t help.
Yeah, some old practices would advice this concept, especially if your looking repair/rejuvenate effects from poor lifestyle, or weakened constitution. This practice has the potential to activate a deeper transformation when combined with the breath. Money misses the mark with this one.

All you have to do is look at him. He looks like he is made of supplements and toxic green smoothies. Hard pass.

Nebula

Tech elite are very strange people with unlimited money to explore their fantasies with. They seem to be true believers in a lot of what they propagandize to us.
What a clown. Sorry not sorry. It's probably a joke to him, but the fact that he uses that specific name is a proof of the opposing Truth in of itself.

May God have mercy on all our souls.
He fairly recently lost his Mormon faith in the last 10 years. I think he found himself with a void of meaning and the tech elite pursuit of immortality is what sucked him in first. I also grew up Mormon and when I lost my literal beliefs it was a crisis of meaning for me too. I latched onto things like biohacking as a replacement religion for awhile. Thankfully I was poor and life humbled and guided me away from delusions that the rich can get lost in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FTDMjRVJrg

I think he is cool, he sounds pretty solid and consistent.

The one thing you don't want to do is die,
you don't want to miss out what is coming,
radical things are coming ,
do your very very best right now, to be in a game for as long as you can,
amazing I now am going to find new games for my mind to play,
death decay decline may not be inevitable,
we really could be on the cusp of a radical evolution as a species,
Our imaginations, aspirations, frameworks are a product of our own time,
we are trapped in our own time...

Absolutely delusional. Unlikely he's even on a trajectory for even normal longevity. They really do believe their own bull****.