Thoughts on Bryan Johnson's "epigenetic age reducing diet - Blueprint"?

stevejobs

Bryan Johnson sold his company to PayPal for $800 million in 2013. Since then, he's been investing millions to reduce aging. In 2021, he reduced his epigenetic age by 5.1 years in 7 months (World Record)

View: https://twitter.com/maxhertan/status/1595213398358171649

tankasnowgod

View: https://twitter.com/maxhertan/status/1595213398358171649

Why spend "millions?" A full on bedroom conversion with altitude generators is only about $20,000. A Thor pod is about $50,000. And those are on the more expensive end for both of those. Thyroid, Aspirin, Cyproheptadine, Testosterone, DHT, pregnenolone, niacinamide and such are also easily acquired, all less than $100 for several months worth. Blood donation is basically free, and eating more saturated fat isn't that much more expensive than vegetable oils, either.

I think he should stop wasting his money, stop with all the high PUFA/estrogen foods (especially the flaxseed), and go back to singing with AC/DC.

I think he should stop wasting his money, stop with all the high PUFA/estrogen foods (especially the flaxseed), and go back to singing with AC/DC.
I don't know if this is a joke - because if it is, it is extremely funny.

And if you really thought this was the brian johnson from ac/dc - well that is even funnier xd

Soren

Forum Supporter
Just been on his site. His diet is VERY questionable; flaxseed chia seeds, lentils. He appears to eat no meat or dairy and gets all his protein from vegetables.

Some of his supplements are good but also some that from a peat perspective have been shown to be questionable; NAC, metformin, EPA. LOTS of B12

Having said that some very good supplements; DHEA, Niacinamide and others.

His resting heart rate is 44BPM (VERY LOW) and his basal body temperature has decreased since he started this again these are not signs of health from a peat perspective.

He is taking Dutasteride injections (VERY bad for you) for his hair along with Minoxidil.

He does use full body red light therapy which is good and probably is responsible for a lot of his benefits.

If anything his whole detailed experimentation and measuring is fascinating and I do find it interesting. I hope he keeps doing it.

Oh and hes VEGAN! So hes got that working against him

EvanHinkle

Often people who eat similarly have similar physical appearance and similar bio-markers.

I’m not making a derogatory statement about this man, or anyone who chooses to live their life similarly, but when I observe him, I’m not compelled to be anything like him. Just my personal opinion.

aniciete

9B785F10-61FA-48C3-B49C-34881D28EDC3.png
816988A5-81D1-4533-AAF8-D2F3789D7E2B.png

💀💀

Apple

br.png
dave.png

Bryan Johnson vs Dave Asprey

How come they have same hairstyle ?
Do they get hair transplant by the same surgeon?

Santosh

The other Brian Johnson, aka The Liver King, has a much more interesting and appealing view on diet and longevity.

Last edited:

Momma

That video is quite sad, isn’t it? No wife or no kids I assume? Just self self self. This is a recipe for mental illness.

Peater

Same vibe as that neotenous vegan weirdo, if I can "look" young I must be young!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That video is quite sad, isn’t it? No wife or no kids I assume? Just self self self. This is a recipe for mental illness.
I’m not sure about a wife but I know he has teenage children and has them doing similar things. I thought he looked healthier before his lifestyle changes to be honest.
9C2AA431-311A-482A-8D5C-44957E393D39.jpeg