Thoughts On 5ar And Post Finasteride Syndrome

sladerunner69

Took an anti-histamine today and now my anxiety has basically disappeared. I wonder if this is promoting a gaba response or maybe I am getting enough allopreg synthesis from niacinimide and alcohol.

Can u tell me what u suggest to Do? I actually feel like i am being tortured, I think this is The worst condition I havr ever been in, I absolutely am unable to use the restroom and it is just sitting in me, like at the edge but won't release

My thought is it's high estrogen obviously, but I'm in a very deep bad loop here, water retention oit of control,n6

I'm assuming you've tried a saltwater flush by now.

Also, extremely strong coffee. Multiple cups.

OP
bloom

bloom

@bloom Curious if you had any updates/thoughts on etifoxine at this point?
Certainly helps with libido and anxiety, and doesn't produce the groggy effects of benzodiazepines, no tolerance issues

sorry did you mention somewher what kind of herbs you are cycling and what you are taking for sleep? Are the herbs for tking testosterone? Also be careful ebcause plenty of herbs can cause as much damage as they can help...[/QUOTE]

My herb rotation (all of these are from Cdnut' s website/protocol)

Ant Extract

Ashwaganda

Catauba

Eleuthero

He Shou Wu

Maca

Maral Root

Mucuna Pruriens

Royal Jelly

Schisandra

Shilijat

Tongkat Ali

Tribulus

For sleep I take (half hour before sleep)

Magnesium

Glycine

Ziziphus (it's a herb and actually works pretty good)

your right. I cannot agree that all of the herbs on lost Empire are good for all guys with PFS. we just simply don't know enough about them to know that. but personally I have had luck with the ones I mentioned. and man do they mesh real well with 5adhp

@mayweatherking

I would add a fiber supplement like a metamucil or generic Walmart fiber pill but double the dosage. Like not once a day but twice, until things start moving. Psyllium based. So the 1 I have says 5 pills is a dosage. Take that twice a day. Also, eat four baby food jars of whatever you can stomach. Sweet potato is the best. Baby food is easy to digest on purpose.

This is guaranteed to work and you'll need to dial it back once you get moving. This is natural supplements, nothing absorbable on purpose. Don't try anything like triphala just yet or a detox.

I deff agree with the fiber suppletment . I have been taking two table spoons per day mixed in with my daily smoothie

Can u tell me what u suggest to Do? I actually feel like i am being tortured, I think this is The worst condition I havr ever been in, I absolutely am unable to use the restroom and it is just sitting in me, like at the edge but won't release

My thought is it's high estrogen obviously, but I'm in a very deep bad loop here, water retention oit of control,n6

just get everything moving with a combination of the stuff we have been mentioning.

have you tried stimulant laxatives yet and if so have they stopped working at all yet ?

Did you click on the graph from the reddit link it brings you to the full study with pictures and keys for everything along with identifying all the acronyms? Scroll through the figures section and you can see everything at the link of the bottom of this post.

Increasing DHEA is fine if other neurosteroids increase with it, at least in my case. I could handle very small amounts of DHEA with caffeine or progesterone with no issues, but not when taken alone and I assume in the case with etifoxine it increases DHEA in the brain.

The Non-Benzodiazepine Anxiolytic Drug Etifoxine Causes a Rapid, Receptor-Independent Stimulation of Neurosteroid Biosynthesis

Have you received your etifoxine yet?

I have read every link you posted about it. I'm about five days in on niacinamide. Once I have giving niacinamide a fair shot I want to try etifoxine. I'm currently taking (and feeling pretty good)

morning-100mg Super R Andro, 15-20 MG of StressNon (preg) , 1000 MG of niacinamide, 5000 IEU's of vitamin D, 500 MG of K2, 100 MG of vitamin Vitamin E , b12 every 4th day and a multi b vitamin once per week

late morning-Herb of day

early afternoon-All my digestive stuff

late afternoon-5MG of 5aDHP, 100mg of super R Andro and second dose of the herb of day.

early evening-smoothie and my sleep stuff

Also I may have found a way go help stimulate the pudendal nerve. it's crazy but it's called the "Viberect pudendal nerve stimulation system"

Viberect ED Device - Urology Health Store

FDA approves Viberect device for treatment of erectile dysfunction

here is some science on it:

New advances in erectile technology

it's strange but after following Cdnut' s advice on the **** pump and getting real results nothing is weird to me anymore. I'm trying this ***t soon in combination with the niacinamide and Preg.

OP
bloom

bloom

how long have you been taking etifoxine for ? and at what dose ?
About a week, 100- 150mg per day. 50mg dose. i'll add that PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) seems to be helping a lot aswell. Along with low doses of Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.

About a week, 100- 150mg per day. 50mg dose. i'll add that PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) seems to be helping a lot aswell. Along with low doses of Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.

interesting. I'm going to need to start a word document of all this stuff so i can keep up with it

TubZy

Have you received your etifoxine yet?

I have read every link you posted about it. I'm about five days in on niacinamide. Once I have giving niacinamide a fair shot I want to try etifoxine. I'm currently taking (and feeling pretty good)

morning-100mg Super R Andro, 15-20 MG of StressNon (preg) , 1000 MG of niacinamide, 5000 IEU's of vitamin D, 500 MG of K2, 100 MG of vitamin Vitamin E , b12 every 4th day and a multi b vitamin once per week

late morning-Herb of day

early afternoon-All my digestive stuff

late afternoon-5MG of 5aDHP, 100mg of super R Andro and second dose of the herb of day.

early evening-smoothie and my sleep stuff

Also I may have found a way go help stimulate the pudendal nerve. it's crazy but it's called the "Viberect pudendal nerve stimulation system"

Viberect ED Device - Urology Health Store

FDA approves Viberect device for treatment of erectile dysfunction

here is some science on it:

New advances in erectile technology

it's strange but after following Cdnut' s advice on the **** pump and getting real results nothing is weird to me anymore. I'm trying this ***t soon in combination with the niacinamide and Preg.

Nice man, glad to hear. My etifoxine is still in customs unfortunately. I have been toying with the idea of increasing my T3 up to 50mcg a day (like the bodybuilding doses) to see if it doses anything for 5AR in the brain which it can supposedly regulate and also nerve restoration until my stuff gets here.

I also found this study too on thyroid. Basically showing it can restore homeostasis in the brain.
Thyroid hormone and the central control of homeostasis

That is interesting stuff on the nerve, let me know if you try it.

Yeah, the BM is the ***t, I used it prior to PFS a long time ago just for fun, but I still have it. If you really want a a good combo my favorite was using the BM in the shower then topically applying a very small amount of DHT gel after EOD, you will get some pretty nice gains very quick. When I was doing the combo, my ***t was almost getting too big and thick lol..but again I wouldn't really say I needed it in the first place, mainly just doing for fun, it is addicting though.

Here is the study, I was talking about.
Transdermal dihydrotestosterone therapy and its effects on patients with microphallus. - PubMed - NCBI

To investigate the efficacy of transdermal dihydrotestosterone therapy on 22 patients with microphallus, we applied dihydrotestosterone gel for 8 weeks to the external genitalia at daily doses of 12.5 mg. and 25 mg. for ages less than and older than 10 years, respectively. All patients were evaluated for penile and prostatic growth, pituitary-gonadal axis function, serum sex hormone binding globulin, lipid metabolism, hepatotoxicity, bone age and height velocity. All patients demonstrated growth of the penis during treatment. The mean increase rate (153%) in the first 4 weeks of treatment was higher than that (118%) of the second 4 weeks.

chimdp

In doing some general research I found the following patent for using Niacinamide alone and in combination with PEA to inhibit hair growth????!!! Maybe someone more scientific than myself could gleam more out this... I don't want to take this too far off topic here, but since it involves PEA and niacinamide I thought it would be worth sharing.

Patent WO2016102969A1 - Inhibition of hair growth

@TubZy, @bloom, @haidut Not sure what your thoughts on the legitimacy of this? I never used topical niacinamide long enough to determine benefit either way, but did feel I was maybe getting slightly more shedding during the short time i used it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
In doing some general research I found the following patent for using Niacinamide alone and in combination with PEA to inhibit hair growth????!!! Maybe someone more scientific than myself could gleam more out this... I don't want to take this too far off topic here, but since it involves PEA and niacinamide I thought it would be worth sharing.

@TubZy, @bloom, @haidut Not sure what your thoughts on the legitimacy of this? I never used topical niacinamide long enough to determine benefit either way, but did feel I was maybe getting slightly more shedding during the short time i used it.

He says in the patent that his findings are "surprising" and he is not "bound by any hypothesis". Nothing wrong with that if evidence is presented to corroborate these claims but he provides none but does say all other products use niacinamide to stimulate hair growth.
"...Nicotinamide is a water-soluble amide form of nicotinic acid (which is also known as niacin, vitamin B3, or pyridine-3-carboxylic acid). Nicotinamide has previously been disclosed as a nutritional supplement for the promotion of hair and nail growth as well as a topical treatment for stimulate hair growth. It will be recognised that these prior reported uses make the inventors' findings in the present application, in which nicotinamide, or precursors or derivatives thereof, are used in the inhibition of hair growth, especially surprising."

So, no evidence provided for this claim and quite a bit of evidence against it (as he himself says).

Nice man, glad to hear. My etifoxine is still in customs unfortunately. I have been toying with the idea of increasing my T3 up to 50mcg a day (like the bodybuilding doses) to see if it doses anything for 5AR in the brain which it can supposedly regulate and also nerve restoration until my stuff gets here.

I also found this study too on thyroid. Basically showing it can restore homeostasis in the brain.
Thyroid hormone and the central control of homeostasis

That is interesting stuff on the nerve, let me know if you try it.

Yeah, the BM is the ***t, I used it prior to PFS a long time ago just for fun, but I still have it. If you really want a a good combo my favorite was using the BM in the shower then topically applying a very small amount of DHT gel after EOD, you will get some pretty nice gains very quick. When I was doing the combo, my ***t was almost getting too big and thick lol..but again I wouldn't really say I needed it in the first place, mainly just doing for fun, it is addicting though.

Here is the study, I was talking about.
Transdermal dihydrotestosterone therapy and its effects on patients with microphallus. - PubMed - NCBI

To investigate the efficacy of transdermal dihydrotestosterone therapy on 22 patients with microphallus, we applied dihydrotestosterone gel for 8 weeks to the external genitalia at daily doses of 12.5 mg. and 25 mg. for ages less than and older than 10 years, respectively. All patients were evaluated for penile and prostatic growth, pituitary-gonadal axis function, serum sex hormone binding globulin, lipid metabolism, hepatotoxicity, bone age and height velocity. All patients demonstrated growth of the penis during treatment. The mean increase rate (153%) in the first 4 weeks of treatment was higher than that (118%) of the second 4 weeks.

nice keep us updated on trying the t3 at 50mcg a day if you end up doing it. That's to bad on the etifoxine. Hopefully they just let it go. I probable won't be able to get topical D H T cream but maybe I'll eventually try one of the topical D H T Prohormone options available.

Last edited:

TubZy

Yeah, I do remember reading that link somewhere in the past, but I read it after I was already using niacinamide (and it is helping my hair) so I kind of just took it with 2 cents. Doesn't seem to convincing IMO.

OP
bloom

bloom

Well i have noticed Nicotinamide can make my hairline itch where it's receding, it can also make my hair and skin much greasier. If it is true I don't really give a f@ck to be honest. Hair is not even on my priority list anymore.

TubZy

nice keep us updated on trying the t3 at 50mcg a day if you end up doing it. That's to bad on the etifoxine. Hopefully they just let it go. I probable won't be able to get topical D H T cream but maybe I'll eventually try one of the topical D H T Prohormone options available.

Nice man, yeah I will. Yeah, it does, I hope it clears soon. You have a million DHT type options w/ ideal labs or you if you want dht gel there are many easy options too...so glad they are switching some of their remaining supps from dmso to a new solvent, so I can finally try some of them i.e. 11 keto DHT etc. which seems to have an anti depressive effect so even though it is an "androgen" I'm curios to try it as it seems to have some brain activity...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals