Those with high liquid diets -- How much salt?

i recently started consuming sodum:potassium in a 1:1 ratio, and then adding an additional 3g of salt for the amount lost from coffee consumption. this means ontop of the 2.3g of sodium the food in my diet naturally has, 17g of added salt (6.5g of sodium) a day, to counteract the 7g of potassium i get from my diet. i take salt tablets since my diets mostly milk based, and im not going to put salt in my coffee lol. ill update how this makes me feel, but i think its good.
You can offset potassium with other cosmotropics too

Thoth

I need around 12-16g of salt per day. I put a teaspoon in my mouth and wash it down with milk or juice.
Diet is mostly milk and other liquids since Im doing a fat free pufa depletion diet.

I feel much better on high salt, If I dont have enough things start to go bad really fast.. In fact it was during this high liquid diet I realized the importance of salt to me, and that I wasnt having enough even in my normal diet.

what kind of examples do you have in mind?
I do not know why you try to offset potassium but I guess it may be due to its expansive nature. Disorganising proteins, repel water and letting the cell expand.

Through an other lense you can also say that things that organise proteins, structure water and orders the cell might deal with potassium. That might be sodium, magnesium, calcium, maybe even some amino acids etc.

Jonk

i recently started consuming sodum:potassium in a 1:1 ratio, and then adding an additional 3g of salt for the amount lost from coffee consumption. this means ontop of the 2.3g of sodium the food in my diet naturally has, 17g of added salt (6.5g of sodium) a day, to counteract the 7g of potassium i get from my diet. i take salt tablets since my diets mostly milk based, and im not going to put salt in my coffee lol. ill update how this makes me feel, but i think its good.
Did you continue the 1:1 ratio of sodium/potassium, and if so how did it go/feel?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals