Those who think covid does not exist or is much harmless - pls debate some people with other opinions!

Motif

I tried to convince @tankasnowgod and @Ben. already.

They said when people would join the forum they would, but the forum doesn’t let new members join. Heard that many times now!

So somebody needs to go on reddit I would propose. „Labrats“ or „biology“ for example:

I hate that those debates happen not often!
Everybody is in his little bubble; no matter what side.

I really want to see this!

Anybody ?

Vaccines would be a good topic too.

CiggyTardust

We are well past the point of dialogue... everyone's mind is made up. Thank social media and a global demoralization/propaganda campaign

Summer

Reddit is a joke. The only place with more bots and shills than Reddit might be Twitter.

OP
M

Motif

You use the same points than people on Reddit.

„This and that Are Not the right placed or sources for this and that.“

Like I said - same ***t on each side.

Last edited:

ThinkPerceive

Often this site seems half fascinating medical/biological information (I've learned a LOT) - and half QAnon echo chamber. I notice most of the recent threads are anti-vax and are very strange. How did vaccines - which are VERY SAFE - become this political bugaboo? What's so wrong or "unfree" about protecting one's family, friends and community?

It really makes me doubt the biological information too - if someone is so willing to be swept up in conspiracy theory, paranoia and lying with statistics, how are they not equally misinformed or blind-spotted about science?

Personally I've had very roughly ... a hundred vaccine shots in my life? Most (all?) of my friends and family have the same, relative to age. They are SAFE - and nobody is getting polio, smallpox, measles, rubella, rabies, etc etc. My daughter got chicken pox - but it was a very mild case. I don't know anyone who's caught Covid since being vaccinated though it's possible.

I just don't get it.

tankasnowgod

I hate that those debates happen not often!
Everybody is in his little bubble; no matter what side.

I really want to see this!
Well, you may want to see this, but I have no real interest. "Debates" don't prove the existence of a virus. Evidence does. Again, I have seen no evidence that this "Novel Corona Virus" exists. If you have some, like Health Agencies declaring they have an isolated sample, or Electron Micrographs of this sample, that would be compelling.

Regardless of the existence of one particular virus or not, I think there are countless germs that surround us everyday. Nothing in the past two years has convinced me that there is anything that different, from a germ perspective. So, I don't think it's much of a threat.

I think Anthony Colpo presents excellent evidence for SARS-Cov-2 being no more concerning than any other common cold virus in this article-

If you, or anyone else, can present evidence to refute all the points he makes in the article, I would reconsider. But no one has refuted any of his points. The following summation cuts to the heart of the matter-

Let's Cut the BS

What seems to be happening is that seasonal influenza cases are being diagnosed as COVID-19 cases.

It also appears influenza is among the many causes of death either being re-assigned as COVID-19, or being relegated as a contributing condition secondary to COVID-19.​

95% of the CDC's current COVID death count equates to 533,288 people, each of whom had an average of 4 comorbidities. That's a total of 2,133,152 comorbidities.

And so, in addition to the fraudulent methodology acknowledged by Fauci and Birx, the bad joke that is PCR testing, the officially sanctioned practice of assigning "probable" or "suspected" COVID-19 as cause of death, the Medicare-sanctioned bribes to hospitals and the pressure on doctors to assign COVID-19 even when they believe they shouldn't, we also have confirmation of millions of comorbid conditions among those allegedly dying of COVID-19.​

With all these enabling factors present, it becomes incredibly easy to create hundreds of thousands of fallacious "COVID-19" deaths out of thin air.​

While the total numbers have increased since the publication of that article in April, the percentages have remained the same, or only had minor fluctuations.

tankasnowgod

How did vaccines - which are VERY SAFE - become this political bugaboo? What's so wrong or "unfree" about protecting one's family, friends and community?
First off, the Covid shots are not traditional vaccines. So, forget about that.

Even if you think vaccines in general are "safe," it was known (prior to 2019) that "Experimental Vaccines" could potentially be dangerous. They didn't just unleash new vaccines onto the public without at least 3-5 years of testing (which, while inadequate, is still far, far more than the 2 months interim data that got the Covid shots EUA).

Second, the idea that even "traditional vaccines" are "very safe" has been challenged since at least the 1970s. In fact, it was mounting evidence about the dangers of the pertussis vaccine that caused the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act to take away liability from drug companies-

If they are "VERY SAFE," why do the makers of Vioxx and Xarelto and Statins, and assume full liability for those products, refuse to make vaccines without a lability shield?
Personally I've had very roughly ... a hundred vaccine shots in my life?
Lol. How? Even the modern childhood schedule only has 50 on it before you are 18. If you are older than 35 or so, you likely only had 4-8 over the course of childhood.
Most (all?) of my friends and family have the same, relative to age. They are SAFE - and nobody is getting polio, smallpox, measles, rubella, rabies, etc etc.
Why do you give all the credit to vaccines? Even people unvaxxed for these things don't tend to get them. I never got a smallpox vaccination, and never got smallpox, either.
My daughter got chicken pox - but it was a very mild case. I don't know anyone who's caught Covid since being vaccinated though it's possible. I just don't get it.
How can you be a five year member of this forum (and theoretically familiar with Peat's work for five years), and not "get it?"

Ben.

Often this site seems half fascinating medical/biological information (I've learned a LOT) - and half QAnon echo chamber. I notice most of the recent threads are anti-vax and are very strange. How did vaccines - which are VERY SAFE - become this political bugaboo? What's so wrong or "unfree" about protecting one's family, friends and community?

It really makes me doubt the biological information too - if someone is so willing to be swept up in conspiracy theory, paranoia and lying with statistics, how are they not equally misinformed or blind-spotted about science?

Personally I've had very roughly ... a hundred vaccine shots in my life? Most (all?) of my friends and family have the same, relative to age. They are SAFE - and nobody is getting polio, smallpox, measles, rubella, rabies, etc etc. My daughter got chicken pox - but it was a very mild case. I don't know anyone who's caught Covid since being vaccinated though it's possible.

I just don't get it.

With that way of looking at things i believe you realy give yourself a hard time.

1. comparing the conventional vaccines to the MRNA ones is in my opinion, not a valid argument nor does it say much about its safety.

2. You should be free and allowed to vaccinate if you see so fit. If the lack of liability from manufacterers and the people with proven damage caused by (any) vaccine do not influence your decision to go ahead and take the medical intervention (hell, even impose it onto your child), than that is and should be your choice, but also your responsibility (since the manufacter legally has noone).

Also, enough studies that advocate for the effectiveness of vaccines immune response have mentioned and urged to inform the public that allergies and other forms of damage are real. These go back into the 90s, perhaps even further.

Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects

Thus diabetes induced by vaccine should not be considered a rare potential adverse event. The incidence of many other chronic immunological diseases, including asthma, allergies, and immune mediated cancers, has risen rapidly and may also be linked to immunisation.

We believe that the public should be fully informed that vaccines, though effective in preventing infections, may have long term adverse effects. An educated public will probably increasingly demand proper safety studies before widespread immunisation. We believe that the outcome of this decision will be the development of safer vaccine technology.

I want you to look at all these "healthy" friends of yours that took alot of vaccines and think about all the health issues, not matter how small they are. bad at math? Acne? Allergies? Ofcourse these can be caused by endocrine disruptors, plastic, and a lot of other things. But you'd be wrong saying it is "impossible" that a vaccine might have caused it.

The issue with all vaccines and also the covid19 ones are that it is literally a practice that hardly can follow up or proof/disprove what caused the ailment. Which is very convenient for thoose already not having liability towards it.

3. Religious people that hijack threads or intense conspiracy theorys on the forum do not have to devalue sincere scientific information nor does it weaken the anecdotal expierence of peoples storys. "Free" thinking and "outside of the box thinking" will lead to theorys that may be totally wild and hardly or at all true. But it is also what allows one to understand the world better, acquire legit information hidden from the public and it is for everyone to figure out what information is valid. Theres no spoonfeeding textbook or health agency commercials telling you in simplistic terms what to believe. One actually has to think for him/herself. The downside is you need to read and dismiss alot of craap ofcourse.

Thats what i like about this forum. It even says right there in the corner to "Percieve, Think, Act".

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

How did vaccines - which are VERY SAFE - become this political bugaboo?

Not going to get into that argument, but explain how this particular injection is safe compared to all the others. 30-year history of deaths from all vaccines reported to VAERS:

@.png

CiggyTardust

Not going to get into that argument, but explain how this particular injection is safe compared to all the others. 30-year history of deaths from all vaccines reported to VAERS:

View attachment 30873
He's convinced vaccines are VERY SAFE... enough said. The distinction between traditional vaccines and this experimental gene therapy aside, his mind is made up.

Adherents of Scientism tend to have certain tells, one of the foremost being their unyielding devotion to the injection cult. It's like discussing matters of faith with someone... you're not going to get very far dialoguing with a religious devotee because of powerful and insurmountable divisions in world view.

ThinPicking

Fundamentally, the body has innate intelligence and requires only something approximating the right stimulus to keep us well. This is so glaringly obvious one can only be willfully blind to it.

The idea there are viruses with uniform effect to the extent you can making sweeping policy decisions around them is completely retarded.

The same applies to vaccines. Take them if you want but **** off trying to encourage others.

K

Kayaker

The spike proteins that the vaxx create bind to and deactivate an anti-inflammatory defense system.

JamesGatz

I would do it if it was with people like the ones on this forum because at least if I disagree with someone on here they are at least still respectful - When I go to these places with some truth I get gangs of serotonergic users band together immediately with ad-hominems if I present a logical argument - I cannot debate with normies because their first instinct is to attack rather than debate

That and bots have gotten increasingly more complex - whenever I am on certain sites it truly is getting difficult to tell if a person genuinely has bad english or is a bot - they really have trained these bots to read what you post and repeat a response that makes sense

Lilac

This is the Ray Peat Forum. Way before Covid, Ray spoke and wrote about the dangers of the ramping up of vaccines in the 1980s. Decades before Q, he was onto the dark agenda of the ruling elite.

L

Lord Cola

Do any of you personally know people who got injected and became ill, especially seriously ill? How reliable is VAERS, when it's self reported, and most people don't even know about it or think to report bad reactions to it? Many videos of purported reactions to the injections could be actors, just as MSM reports of "overwhelmed" hospitals are fake.

Back
Top Bottom