Those who think covid does not exist or is much harmless - pls debate some people with other opinions!

L

Lord Cola

They would probably go with the new strains, it could be like Peat and Haidut have mentioned they are behind schedule on the digital system also, either way they are delusional clowns, they are relying on media amplification of their narratives, essentially creating an emperors audience, as more people detach from them the more delusional they appear, they will veer now to more toward authoritarian actions because of this.
It seems like their available digital system is not even close to what they advertise it would be. I think they plan to use it to justify totalitarian measures that serve their interests, while diverting all responsibility to the unaccountable digital system, with excuses like, "this (totalitarian) policy was determined by our digital system to be the most effective solution for reducing CO2 emissions" etc, and when things go bad, TPTB can put on a grim expression and say, this is the best solution available, the least-fallible digital system determined it, there's nothing we can do to improve it, we do this or we destroy the environment. So it would be necessary to manufacture public perception that the system is extremely effective at what it does, regardless of whether it's functional enough in practice.

Regina

Mate, it's so so evident by now that it's all hoax, it's like, who are you hanging out with?

There are so many peoples with messed-up health on this forum, that half of us would be dead by now if it's so serious.

To believe anything coming out of TV/mainstream sources, its straight silly.

To Trust, the medical system with any medicine/vaccines is straight silly.

All these people looking at me weird in the supermarkets because i won't put this piece of cloth on my mouth are out of touch with reality.

Its pathetic to believe in what they want you to believe.

This is in-depth explain wtf they are trying to pull - Globalist Technocrats Poised to Press the Great Reset Button
Exactly.
What it seemed like at first glance of the plandemic is exactly what is.

GreenTrails

Well, you may want to see this, but I have no real interest. "Debates" don't prove the existence of a virus. Evidence does. Again, I have seen no evidence that this "Novel Corona Virus" exists. If you have some, like Health Agencies declaring they have an isolated sample, or Electron Micrographs of this sample, that would be compelling.

Regardless of the existence of one particular virus or not, I think there are countless germs that surround us everyday. Nothing in the past two years has convinced me that there is anything that different, from a germ perspective. So, I don't think it's much of a threat.

I think Anthony Colpo presents excellent evidence for SARS-Cov-2 being no more concerning than any other common cold virus in this article-

If you, or anyone else, can present evidence to refute all the points he makes in the article, I would reconsider. But no one has refuted any of his points. The following summation cuts to the heart of the matter-

While the total numbers have increased since the publication of that article in April, the percentages have remained the same, or only had minor fluctuations.
Thanks for sharing this information.

Drareg

It seems like their available digital system is not even close to what they advertise it would be. I think they plan to use it to justify totalitarian measures that serve their interests, while diverting all responsibility to the unaccountable digital system, with excuses like, "this (totalitarian) policy was determined by our digital system to be the most effective solution for reducing CO2 emissions" etc, and when things go bad, TPTB can put on a grim expression and say, this is the best solution available, the least-fallible digital system determined it, there's nothing we can do to improve it, we do this or we destroy the environment. So it would be necessary to manufacture public perception that the system is extremely effective at what it does, regardless of whether it's functional enough in practice.
They seem desperate alright, it could be the Epstein and maxwell arrests that spooked them, unless they have way more advanced tech we don’t know about yet.

Aleeri

Quite the amazing thread, not sure what the actual goal here is other then seemingly waste time passing conflicting views back and forth. Some very patient people here I must say, not sure you’re doing yourselves any favors though.

I’m gonna go on a tangent and talk about “openness“ as a character trait for intelligence. Anyone can google this and read up on the correlations themselves.

Also worth dropping a famous quote "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - often attributed to Aristotle.

Now, I see consciousness as a constantly developing energetic process of refinement. With the sole purpose of “leveling up” ones conscious experience over a lifetime. Maybe the soul is eternal and we are going through this treadmill of life/lives with an eventual end goal to this refinement process, who knows. All we know is we are born unaware and hopefully progress to various levels of awareness as time passes by.

Clearly mankinds level of conscious experience is always changing, that is for certain. Example we are just now starting to make major leaps into space travel etc, we once didn’t know space existed. Does the fish know what’s above the surface?

Many mistakes have been made along the way, it’s not hard to map those out. To give some sound example to what type of stuff I’m talking about here, lobotomy as a legit and promoted medical therapy comes to mind. Anyone think lobotomy sounds sound in 2021? Don’t think so. Flat earth?

Now many people are not open enough to pick up on the frictions of time. They live in a constant flux of believing that we always have the answer to everything “right now” and we always doing the “best possible”. Without operating cognitively this way they can’t seem to make decisions. There can’t be uncertainty. A majority is also driven primarily by their existential restrictions, food, rest, sex, death?

Rather, the reality is more likely that at any given time in history, mankind is probably only a small fraction correct in all our theories across the board. We are not masters of the universe (even the smartest among us) that’s for certain. And it’s even more so likely that common consensus is not up to par. Ever heard about the “tulip mania”?

“Dallas Buyers Club” is another interesting example of a blip in the consensus matrix that’s oh so relevant now. An Oscar winning piece that basically map out the horror stories surrounding AZT and HIV/AIDS, yet people are unable to pick up on this story other then as pop culture or entertainment, even when we once again find ourselves with pandemic headlines. A simple google search on Fauci will show you that AZT was his merchandise back in the day. Why does people not do background research on the leaders they pick to lead them? Hard questions like this people should ask themselves rather then eachother. I’m not concerned what you do, but you should be. Is AZT still used today? Another point worth researching.

Personally I wouldn't try to debate anyone’s mind. People who are really interested to learn things deeply have an openness to experience that is critical to achieve these ends. My hat goes off to Ray Peat here who seemingly never try to debate anyone, he simply share his own view when asked. He has no interest in being your authority.

There is no concern on where the road leads rather then to just travel it and see if there is an end to it. There is no concern in it to change another persons opinion, authority and learning are different things. The first often neglects the second. It’s a refinement process, one has to experience the whole to form a picture.

Simply trying to pick out some opinions around the consensus is not enough to know something deeply. There is also little point in debate. If you are not interested in everybody’s views around you then how can you ever expect to gain an understanding on anything? Even conflicting views matter.

At the very least one needs to know everything on both sides to make an informed choice, and if you skip this and opt for a leader/authority’s opinion, at least make a background check on your leader first.

The same goes for life and business advice. I have business coached many people in my life who came to me asking how to be a successful CEO and similar. While everybody wants success, few are open and humble enough to go through the refinement process to reach it.

I often see the same pattern, either people can’t muster the curiosity and effort to actually learn something deeply or they already believe themselves to be an expert without doing the work. Often they want other people to make the hard choices for them. Sounds familiar?

We are all masters of our own conscious experience, some more refined then others.

Ben.

Quite the amazing thread, not sure what the actual goal here is other then seemingly waste time passing conflicting views back and forth. Some very patient people here I must say, not sure you’re doing yourselves any favors though.

I’m gonna go on a tangent and talk about “openness“ as a character trait for intelligence. Anyone can google this and read up on the correlations themselves.

Also worth dropping a famous quote "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - often attributed to Aristotle.

Now, I see consciousness as a constantly developing energetic process of refinement. With the sole purpose of “leveling up” ones conscious experience over a lifetime. Maybe the soul is eternal and we are going through this treadmill of life/lives with an eventual end goal to this refinement process, who knows. All we know is we are born unaware and hopefully progress to various levels of awareness as time passes by.

Clearly mankinds level of conscious experience is always changing, that is for certain. Example we are just now starting to make major leaps into space travel etc, we once didn’t know space existed. Does the fish know what’s above the surface?

Many mistakes have been made along the way, it’s not hard to map those out. To give some sound example to what type of stuff I’m talking about here, lobotomy as a legit and promoted medical therapy comes to mind. Anyone think lobotomy sounds sound in 2021? Don’t think so. Flat earth?

Now many people are not open enough to pick up on the frictions of time. They live in a constant flux of believing that we always have the answer to everything “right now” and we always doing the “best possible”. Without operating cognitively this way they can’t seem to make decisions. There can’t be uncertainty. A majority is also driven primarily by their existential restrictions, food, rest, sex, death?

Rather, the reality is more likely that at any given time in history, mankind is probably only a small fraction correct in all our theories across the board. We are not masters of the universe (even the smartest among us) that’s for certain. And it’s even more so likely that common consensus is not up to par. Ever heard about the “tulip mania”?

“Dallas Buyers Club” is another interesting example of a blip in the consensus matrix that’s oh so relevant now. An Oscar winning piece that basically map out the horror stories surrounding AZT and HIV/AIDS, yet people are unable to pick up on this story other then as pop culture or entertainment, even when we once again find ourselves with pandemic headlines. A simple google search on Fauci will show you that AZT was his merchandise back in the day. Why does people not do background research on the leaders they pick to lead them? Hard questions like this people should ask themselves rather then eachother. I’m not concerned what you do, but you should be. Is AZT still used today? Another point worth researching.

Personally I wouldn't try to debate anyone’s mind. People who are really interested to learn things deeply have an openness to experience that is critical to achieve these ends. My hat goes off to Ray Peat here who seemingly never try to debate anyone, he simply share his own view when asked. He has no interest in being your authority.

There is no concern on where the road leads rather then to just travel it and see if there is an end to it. There is no concern in it to change another persons opinion, authority and learning are different things. The first often neglects the second. It’s a refinement process, one has to experience the whole to form a picture.

Simply trying to pick out some opinions around the consensus is not enough to know something deeply. There is also little point in debate. If you are not interested in everybody’s views around you then how can you ever expect to gain an understanding on anything? Even conflicting views matter.

At the very least one needs to know everything on both sides to make an informed choice, and if you skip this and opt for a leader/authority’s opinion, at least make a background check on your leader first.

The same goes for life and business advice. I have business coached many people in my life who came to me asking how to be a successful CEO and similar. While everybody wants success, few are open and humble enough to go through the refinement process to reach it.

I often see the same pattern, either people can’t muster the curiosity and effort to actually learn something deeply or they already believe themselves to be an expert without doing the work. Often they want other people to make the hard choices for them. Sounds familiar?

We are all masters of our own conscious experience, some more refined then others.

This was a awsome read. Thank you. Wholeheartedly agree.

Reddit is a joke. The only place with more bots and shills than Reddit might be Twitter.
There are plenty of them on this forum too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-075816_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211213-075816_Outlook.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 13

Shackles

In my opinion these debates are good because it is like sharpening your weapons to fend off the authoritarians who try to control your life and thoughts. This is not talking philosophy on entropy of life or something, this topic is war.
Let us say there is a peaceful tribe living in tropical conditions, no need for warmongering or being ballistic on your fronts. But what if this tribe is attacked by serotonergic people from a colder climate? They are either forced to pick up weapons and defend themselves, in other words becoming authoritarians to stop subjugation. If they would not, then they are nothing much than toys for the warmongerers.

I have picked up some good arguments in this thread which are so steadfast that they would "bomb" a fraction of pro-lockdown and vaccine mandate people back into rethinking. These are the modern weapons, the call-to-arms of this society.
I agree that no one knows everything and that there is no law of life either so most people should reconsider speaking in an authoritarian tone but I do not need to discover life to feel that the restrictions and loss of freedom is infringing on what I feel is freedom. The arguments I make are just rationalising my feelings, I do not know how other people think.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Do any of you personally know people who got injected and became ill, especially seriously ill? How reliable is VAERS, when it's self reported, and most people don't even know about it or think to report bad reactions to it? Many videos of purported reactions to the injections could be actors, just as MSM reports of "overwhelmed" hospitals are fake.
Actually, doctors are required to report any potential side effects that happen within 2 months of the vaccine. It is not their job to decide if it is an adverse reaction or not just say what the patient's symptoms are and the date of vaccination. I do know people with adverse reactions including a heart attack/death within the 15 min. observation time. The hospital refused to report it to VAERS. Yes, the family can report it, but the FDA will call the hospital and they will say it was not due to the vaccine despite the fact that it clearly was.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom