Those Using Tyronene And/or Tyromix

sprinter

How much do you're rats take and what does their dosing schedule look like? Also where do they apply it?

Been doing 1 full drop Tyronene 3x a day about 4-5 hours apart. TyroMix 2 drops a little before bed.

Application of Tyronene on testicles, Tyromax on wrists.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I take TyroMix; right now I'm taking about 4 - 6 mcg T3 and 8 - 12 mcg T4.

Any results? That's a very high T3:T4 ratio.

Wagner83

How much do you're rats take and what does their dosing schedule look like? Also where do they apply it?

Been doing 1 full drop Tyronene 3x a day about 4-5 hours apart. TyroMix 2 drops a little before bed.

Application of Tyronene on testicles, Tyromax on wrists.

Have you kept up with the tyronene on scrotum and if so what are the results?

tomisonbottom

I take TyroMix; right now I'm taking about 4 - 6 mcg T3 and 8 - 12 mcg T4.

Any results? That's a very high T3:T4 ratio.

Did you stick with this 2:1 ratio, and can I ask why were you doing that ratio to begin with as opposed to a 4:1?

DaveFoster

Did you stick with this 2:1 ratio, and can I ask why were you doing that ratio to begin with as opposed to a 4:1?
Because TyroMix comes in that ratio.

I chose synthetic over natural thyroid because, due to my adrenaline sensitivity, I can't "try different brands." I'd be doing this until I was 40, at which point I'd probably have my first heart attack, as I would be hypothyroid the entire journey to that age.

I chose the higher T3:T4 ratio because 1:4 can result in some lackluster results (particularly for brain metabolism), and I'd figure 1:2 remains comparable or superior to 1:3 (according to haidut). Again, I don't have the patience to fiddle around for years, but I may one day.