Thorough Covid Analysis

zarrin77

The main argument that this is natural and not engineered is because “there would be far better ways to make a virus bioweapon more deadly”.

He is assuming that the goal in creating this was to make is as deadly as possible. This is not a reliable assumption imo.

The goal of designing it, imo, would be to make it look like it was natural, because obviously scientists would be testing it...

The goal here was never to kill everyone off, just to scare people enough to not question suppressive policies.

OP
Marcine

Marcine

The main argument that this is natural and not engineered is because “there would be far better ways to make a virus bioweapon more deadly”.

He is assuming that the goal in creating this was to make is as deadly as possible. This is not a reliable assumption imo.

The goal of designing it, imo, would be to make it look like it was natural, because obviously scientists would be testing it...

The goal here was never to kill everyone off, just to scare people enough to not question suppressive policies.
The researcher just found malaria in the virus, explains alot and proves its a bioweapon, sorry I don't have validation but might google it.

RealNeat

The researcher just found malaria in the virus, explains alot and proves its a bioweapon, sorry I don't have validation but might google it.

just because it came from a lab doesn't mean it's a bioweapon. Pathogens are studied for various reasons not just for warfare.

OP
Marcine

Marcine

CLEAR EVIDENCE it is NOT a Bioweapon. So What’s All This About ACE2 and nCoV-2019 (COVID-2019)?

Even Ray says it's not a bioweapon. Gain of function research is common unfortunately.

Can you link any sources you have that validate your claim so I can look into it?
this video is all I could find in my backlog. I suppose one could argue over the definition of a bioweapon but I consider it one whether or not it escaped or was released simply because this form od research is against the Nuremburg laws to protect humanity. Thanks for your input!
COVID VIRUS: Where It Came From and What We Should Do-Episode #76 | Living Beyond 120

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals