Thorne Research vitamin K2 liquid topically does nothing to me

TreasureVibe

Hey all, I have Thorne Research k2 liquid and I put 5 drops on my belly but I'm not feeling any changes in my body, how come?

Could it be because it got warm at the post service? I got it from iherb.

Thank you

Rozy

Hey all, I have Thorne Research k2 liquid and I put 5 drops on my belly but I'm not feeling any changes in my body, how come?

Could it be because it got warm at the post service? I got it from iherb.

Thank you
Hi
Can you feel your liver or kidneys detoxification process?

Keep doing the RIGHT thing, when you need to vitamin k it will be there because you did the right thing.

I don't think heat would damage the vitamin K, unless it was an extreme temperature. Even cooking doesn't affect the vitamin K content of food. Have you tried using it orally to see if it has any effect through this route?

Eldermusl57

You have to just gotten out of the shower with clean skin for best results. Did you do that? And are you saying Vitamin K topical didn't do anything for you one time? How about 2 or 3 ? This stuff isn’t Samantha in Bewitched wiggling her nose magic. You need to be patient.

rei

Just eat it and see if there is an effect, then once you know it works, just titrate the dose topically to need. At least for me high dose K had unamistaken effect, unless it was some other minor additions to the product i took.

Applying it into the navel is also interesting to try. The absorption there is higher.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Will Thorne research liquid vitamin K2 absorb through the skin? Ask For Help or Advice 8
L Allergy To Thorne Research Vitamin K2? K 5
L Thorne Research - Vitamin K2 Liquid (1 Mg/drop) - 30 Ml (Dosage, Expiration, Storage) K 7
L Thorne Research Vitamin K2 Derived From Soy? K 16
GreekDemiGod Thorne D/K2 gives instant erection Male Issues 14
cinderella Thorne K2 - did I purchase a fake product? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 14
J Health Natura Whole E V Thorne Ultimate E And Best Supplement Supplier In General E 13
Frankdee20 Experiences With Thorne 3-K Complete ? Ask For Help or Advice 11
Frankdee20 What Is The Deal With Thorne's Ultimate E ? Vitamins 12
T Thorne Ultimate-E Vs. Carlson E-Gems Vs. TocoVit Please Help! Ask For Help or Advice 24
Black Ops Thorne Basic Multivitamin Opinion Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 15
M Discount On Thorne Products -Vitamin K2, Etc Suppliers 1
B Thorne’s K2 Not Effective At All - Aspirin Still Causing Bleeding Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 39
P Thorne Vitamin K2 Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
Nicholas Vitamin K2 (Thorne's) & Ear Popping K 6
F I Used $70 Of Thorne K2 In Two Weeks FredSonoma 27
M Thorne K2 Worth Cost? K 44
Fletcher Thorne Vit. K2 In The UK K 2
F Carlson K2 Or Thorne D3&K2? K 4
I Thorne D/K2 Liquid Fat-Soluble Vitamins 8
LA Time to Assume Health Research is Fraudulent Until Proven Otherwise Scientific Studies 15
L Research that is less likely to be true is cited more Scientific Studies 8
T Research suggests Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine reprograms innate immune responses Vaccines 5
LoryEl Research Mushroom consumption lowers the risk of cancer by 45% Carrot Salad, Bamboo Shoots, Mushrooms 1
Hans Is aspirin harmful to the mitochondria? (a discussion of the research) Articles & Scientific Studies 12
bzmazu Why politicians and doctors keep ignoring the medical research on Vitamin D and Covid Rant or Rave 2
A Forbes: You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science Articles & Scientific Studies 5
G Anyone here have access to a lab or hospital or research facility? Blood Work, Labs 3
Hans The Truth On DHT: What The Research Shows Articles & Scientific Studies 23
B New Research Suggests The Conversion Of Testosterone To Estrogen In The Brain Is Crucial For Male Se Ask For Help or Advice 40
Mito You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 10
E Research Reveals Heart Complications In COVID-19 Patients Scientific Studies 3
H Get Paid To Do Research And Write A Bit The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 3
Jam "Big Pharma "Criminal" Influence On Research Exposed In Recording" Articles & Scientific Studies 1
ecstatichamster Scientific Research Relating To What’s Wrong With A Covid-19 Vaccine Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
T Research Questionnaire For Premature Balding Guys. Please Get Involved 04.2020 Hair & Nails 2
ellingerfarmer New Research On Thyroid Scientific Studies 3
H Keto Diet Craze May Lead To Reduced Bone Health: Research Diet 28
Lokzo Urea Supplementation - Scientific Research Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
Oraganic4me What Drives Inflammation In Type 2 Diabetes? Not Glucose, Says New Research Blood Sugar 9
E Research Shows Significant Effect Of Lion's Mane Extracts On Endurance And Weight Control Scientific Studies 0
K Is Using Near Infrared Light (700 - 1400nm) Safe? Some Research Seems To Indicate Not! Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 14
puella Research Chemicals - Experience W/ Vendors? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
P Duke University To Pay 112.5M Settlement For Fake Health Research Scientific Studies 4
W After Much Research, I Have Finally Found A Way To Get Very Low PUFA Goat Milk Milk 71
Z PUFAs + Curcumin New Research On Insulin Sensitivity Diet 3
jzeno Guide To Ray Peat: Simple, User-friendly Guide To Applying Lessons Learned From The Research Of RP Experiments 24
bzmazu Medical Research. Follow The Money Scientific Studies 1
T Lafora Disease Research (epilepsy) Benefits From The Overlap Between Plant And Human Biology Scientific Studies 0
General Orange Stunning Recent Geological Research Discoveries - Mudfossils Rant or Rave 69