Thorne D/K2 Liquid

Dan W

I think that's a perfectly fine alternative: no bad ingredients, and the D3 is (generally) encouraged.

jaa

I've had no trouble shipping Super K to Canada from iHerb. I'm currently awaiting an order that includes liquid thorne k2. I'll let you know if that gets through.

OP
I

ilovethesea

Thanks guys. I actually had to place an order with iHerb as well to get the Nutrisorb A, so I added the Thorne K2 as well. Hopefully it slips through customs without any problems.
If not, I'll use their K2/D3 combo as the next best alternative.

OP
I

ilovethesea

Just confirming that I had no issues getting the Thorne pure K2 into Canada through iHerb, in case anyone else here is wondering. Arrived very quickly and only $20 in customs charges (because I ordered several bottles of Nutrisorb A and the Unique Vitamin E as well).

jaa

My liquid thorne k2 also arrived today, along with life extensions super k and pregnenolone. :)

Giraffe

The Thorne D2/K contains mixed tocopherols. I couldn't find information about the tocopherols. How much? What kind of mix? Is it natural tocopherol?

Does anyone know?

answersfound

Giraffe said:
The Thorne D2/K contains mixed tocopherols. I couldn't find information about the tocopherols. How much? What kind of mix? Is it natural tocopherol?

Does anyone know?

I know they have a GMO free policy so you don't have to worry about that.