• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Thorne D/K2 Liquid

Dan W

I think that's a perfectly fine alternative: no bad ingredients, and the D3 is (generally) encouraged.

jaa

I've had no trouble shipping Super K to Canada from iHerb. I'm currently awaiting an order that includes liquid thorne k2. I'll let you know if that gets through.

ilovethesea

Thanks guys. I actually had to place an order with iHerb as well to get the Nutrisorb A, so I added the Thorne K2 as well. Hopefully it slips through customs without any problems.
If not, I'll use their K2/D3 combo as the next best alternative.

ilovethesea

Just confirming that I had no issues getting the Thorne pure K2 into Canada through iHerb, in case anyone else here is wondering. Arrived very quickly and only $20 in customs charges (because I ordered several bottles of Nutrisorb A and the Unique Vitamin E as well).

jaa

My liquid thorne k2 also arrived today, along with life extensions super k and pregnenolone. :)

Giraffe

The Thorne D2/K contains mixed tocopherols. I couldn't find information about the tocopherols. How much? What kind of mix? Is it natural tocopherol?

Does anyone know?

answersfound

Giraffe said:
The Thorne D2/K contains mixed tocopherols. I couldn't find information about the tocopherols. How much? What kind of mix? Is it natural tocopherol?

Does anyone know?

I know they have a GMO free policy so you don't have to worry about that.