Thorne D/K2 gives instant erection

GreekDemiGod

As the title says. Applying a few drops of this product topically will result in an erection within a few minutes.
Thoughts on why this happens and why / if it's a good thing?

marcar72

Thoughts on why this happens and why / if it's a good thing?

Perhaps it's because you're involved in some occult bull**** and therefore are subject to the demons involved. Why are you putting a liquid vitamin K2 on your penis to begin with?? It sounds like your perhaps involved in some phallic obsessed religious bull**** cult. God bless!! :):

Quelsatron

Perhaps it's because you're involved in some occult bull**** and therefore are subject to the demons involved. Why are you putting a liquid vitamin K2 on your penis to begin with?? It sounds like your perhaps involved in some phallic obsessed religious bull**** cult. God bless!! :):
this, OP immediately needs a holy water enema and to snort a line of myrrh and the demons will fly away

youngsinatra

pro-metabolic = high libido = pro-diabolic :D

ww3not4me

When I was a kid I first had an erection in the shower washing up. I did not know anything about anything it was not an attempt as self pleasure. I doubt shampoo or Zest Detergent Bar caused erection. Back then I think Mom bought Alberto VO5 that would have been in early 1980's some place between 82 and 85 because I was not in middle school yet.

Get real!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals