This study says pufa protects against covid

andrew81

P

Peatness

Full article

In conclusion, our observational analysis in a prospective cohort shows that total PUFAs, omega 3 PUFAs, omega-6 PUFAs, DHA, and LA are inversely associated with the risk of severe COVID-19. Omega-3 and DHA may also be protective against SARS-CoV-2. A higher omega-6/omega-3 ratio has adverse effects on both COVID-19 susceptibility and severity. Our MR study further suggests a possible causal role of AA and DPA-n3 in reducing the risk of severe COVID-19. Our findings call for further studies into the mechanistic roles of PUFAs in COVID-19. They also support the possible usage of circulating PUFA levels as biomarkers for identifying high-risk individuals and as therapeutic targets for managing COVID-19 patients.

I guess now the pcr test is discredited this will be a useful way to make everyone at risk. This should keep the plandemic ticking along nicely.

Fred

If you destroy the immune system with PUFA, you don't get an immune response that might be labeled "covid" ... you get something else instead ... cancer, heart disease, etc

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve noticed a lot of science seems to be bought and controlled by people who don’t seem to have our best interests at heart.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thoughts ?

Observational study. Intervention studies found lowering PUFA to be protective.

@Fred

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Full article

In conclusion, our observational analysis in a prospective cohort shows that total PUFAs, omega 3 PUFAs, omega-6 PUFAs, DHA, and LA are inversely associated with the risk of severe COVID-19. Omega-3 and DHA may also be protective against SARS-CoV-2. A higher omega-6/omega-3 ratio has adverse effects on both COVID-19 susceptibility and severity. Our MR study further suggests a possible causal role of AA and DPA-n3 in reducing the risk of severe COVID-19. Our findings call for further studies into the mechanistic roles of PUFAs in COVID-19. They also support the possible usage of circulating PUFA levels as biomarkers for identifying high-risk individuals and as therapeutic targets for managing COVID-19 patients.

I guess now the pcr test is discredited this will be a useful way to make everyone at risk. This should keep the plandemic ticking along nicely.

They have contradictory statements in that paragraph. On one hand they say all total PUFA, including omega-6, is protective yet then they say a high omega-6/omega-3 ratio has adverse effects on both vulnerability of infection and severity of actual disease. So I am not sure what the study is actually trying to say...

HeyThere

They have contradictory statements in that paragraph. On one hand they say all total PUFA, including omega-6, is protective yet then they say a high omega-6/omega-3 ratio has adverse effects on both vulnerability of infection and severity of actual disease. So I am not sure what the study is actually trying to say...

I just started taking Omega-3 myself to try to help Salicylate sensitivity. Omega 6 is what we have in chips and every day fast food, etc. You need them, but in moderation. So if your intake of omega 6 is high, lots of fatty foods (the wrong kids of fatty foods) then your ratio is going to be high Omega 6 and low Omega 3, and this is bad.
Not sure if that answered your question?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Perhaps manipulated is a better way of saying it.

Thoughts ?

I didn’t read the study, but it sounds similar to the idea of radiation and poisons killing cancer, a short term cure with long term consequences.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just started taking Omega-3 myself to try to help Salicylate sensitivity. Omega 6 is what we have in chips and every day fast food, etc. You need them, but in moderation. So if your intake of omega 6 is high, lots of fatty foods (the wrong kids of fatty foods) then your ratio is going to be high Omega 6 and low Omega 3, and this is bad.
Not sure if that answered your question?

You don't actually need neither omega-6, nor omega-3. Neither one of them is what medicine calls "essential fatty acids", nor is any of them good for you (including omega-3). This entire forum is essentially a database on how PUFA is detrimental, including for COVID-19. See below for more info.

Also, see my other comments above, with actual intervention studies in regards to COVID-19 and PUFA. The OP study was observational.

HeyThere

Within days I felt eye pressure ease up (didn't even know that was a thing so it's not like i was waiting for it). Already notice my skin healing and looking a bit better, and I can feel the chronic stiff neck from inflammation calming down. I feel my body and it's issues need Omega 3. Maybe it's not for everybody, but this body is already benefiting from the get-go. Maybe amount and quality is key. I'm taking the smaller "Teen" dosage and taking high quality.

Last edited:

bistecca

haidut

Forum Supporter

Awesome find, thanks for sharing!

reaching

Within days I felt eye pressure ease up (didn't even know that was a thing so it's not like i was waiting for it). Already notice my skin healing and looking a bit better, and I can feel the chronic stiff neck from inflammation calming down. I feel my body and it's issues need Omega 3. Maybe it's not for everybody, but this body is already benefiting from the get-go. Maybe amount and quality is key. I'm taking the smaller "Teen" dosage and taking high quality.

How did you even stumble onto this forum... haha I almost feel like you are a troll.

But I have heard similar things from some others. Not necessarily your exact issue but they said omega 3 restriction was giving them dry flaky skin after a few months. A fatty salmon and cod liver oil and they said it cleared up. Could have been a million other things too though. anecdotal and hearsay on my part.

HeyThere

I found this forum by researching Omega-3. I do a ton of research any time I start a new supplement. Let me also say my diet is atrocious as I react to almost anything healthy (Salicylate intolerance) so I don't get many vitamins or minerals through my diet. I mostly eat sandwiches and sandwich meats.

rr1

I found this forum by researching Omega-3. I do a ton of research any time I start a new supplement. Let me also say my diet is atrocious as I react to almost anything healthy (Salicylate intolerance) so I don't get many vitamins or minerals through my diet. I mostly eat sandwiches and sandwich meats.
omega-3 will give a temperary improvement, but you will pay for it in the long run. please do your due diligence and read the articles on raypeat.com

teds

Forum Supporter
Observational study. Intervention studies found lowering PUFA to be protective.

@Fred
@haidut hey I was just reading your article

PUFA is part of spike protein, PUFA restriction may treat COVID-19​

and I was MAKING chicken soup at the time.. this is the only time I eat chicken.. probably once a week I make a chicken soup using the drumsticks.. so there’s definitely fat involved- chicken is high in LA.. but chicken soup old skool “anti viral”.. help?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals