This Study About Scalp Fibrosis Answers So Many Questions About Baldness

inurendotoxin

I did topical caffeine/aspirin/taurine/B3 for a few months and saw no improvements in hair loss or growth. Actually I lost more during this time, but I was also exercising more so might be added stress. Either way does not seem worthwhile for me.

Will add T3 and K2 also in a week or two.

Any success with the T3 here?

Dolf

A hypothetical pathogenesis model for androgenic alopecia: clarifying the dihydrotestosterone paradox and rate-limiting recovery factors - ScienceDirect

Probably the best study ever written about hair loss, in a great writing style too

"
A hypothetical pathogenesis model for androgenic alopecia: clarifying the dihydrotestosterone paradox and rate-limiting recovery factors"

The autor is the founder of Perfect Hair Health. He has an ebook with his method of reversing baldness. He touches on some of the points Danny Roddy says.

Arrade

Danny Roddy just tweeted relating atherosclerosis and MPB.
Nattokinase is an enzyme that breaks down fibrosis very well

Aleeri

Danny Roddy just tweeted relating atherosclerosis and MPB.
Nattokinase is an enzyme that breaks down fibrosis very well

From what I read a week ago when I was looking at the studies surrounding MPB and cardiovascular disease it seemed like the correlation was mostly related to vertex balding, and not those with receding hairlines.

By the way, isn't natto estrogenic?
Quantification of genistein and genistin in soybeans and soybean products. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of genistein and equol on human and rat testicular 3β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 activities
Genistein impairs early testosterone production in fetal mouse testis via estrogen receptor alpha. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of dietary phytoestrogens on plasma testosterone and triiodothyronine (T3) levels in male goat kids (interesting)

xetawaves

Well estrogen regrows hair in men. I wouldn't advise using it or anything estrogenic though lol

Elephanto

Good find this one.

There are many substances that are anti-fibrotic and neither anti-androgenic/estrogenic. For starter, Vitamin K2 (that is also in natto) being one of the most potent.

Taurine, Vitamin D, Magnesium, a positive Calcium/Phosphorus ratio to minimize Parathyroid Hormone (which high dose Magnesium also inhibits), Zinc, Bicarbonate Sodium/High CO2, Boron (not estrogenic per se but frees up testosterone from lowering SHBG so anti-aromatases should be used), MSM. Headstands, anything that promotes blood circulation like light cardiovascular exercise, scalp rinsing with ACV and scalp massaging.

Last edited:

Arrade

Genistein isn’t the same as natto, and nattokinase is a subset form of natto. I really doubt it has any estrogen effect considering the tiny dose one would use

Arrade

I don’t see how hairline and vertex were different

Arrade

175A047A-B298-4E43-848B-B395355AFB93.png

What they don’t tell you about baldness and heart attacks

In a Japanese study is was related to frontal balding as well.
If there is another cause of frontal hairloss I want to know as well

Curiousman

Genes

Attachments

• genes.png
    genes.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 35
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals