This New "Variant" Is Part of The Plan

Green Dot

GAF

DELTA symbol is Triangle which in math means change, as every one on this forum knows. The All Seeing Eye sits in a triangle atop the NWO pyramid. Order out of chaos = change

The hand sign pyramid with 5×5 fingers is 10, roman numeral X, which equals Death because corpses cross their arms.

And, of course Mr. BO himself, known as "hope and change" whose symbol is the Egyptian rising sun. May soon come Full Circle (see the anderson cooper AC360 interview with the beast from the sea wearing a blue shirt because the ocean is blue)

So, maybe soon Mr Blue Origin will penetrate Virgin Galatics flying "V" Uterus, as shown in that Tom Hanks movie and ejaculate the attack on the Most High per Tower of Babel story, Genesis 11.9.

Announcing himself as a better god than God because God's creation is a gigantic failure and only BO can sing "We are the World" on key and bring love and unity to everyone who carries the Delta Variant with pride and love. GROUP HUG And lets all sing in falsetto with MJ.

See how much fun this can be!!!

Ben.

I dont think giving up property or ownershipment of literally everything will sit well with even the most pro-vaxx people. This would be complete dictatorship and would defeniately lead to civil wars everywhere.

Dont realy see either how giving up "everything" will in future allow someone to travel. How? With what? How are flights, accomodation and food being traded (payed) for? WIth "good boy" points on a scanable QR tattoo on your forehead?

There will be ***t coming but idk if it is how many "conspiracy theorist" think it will. Altough at this point seeing the majority of people nowadays "bend over" for traveling priviliges ... i guess everything is possible.

B

Blaze

I dont think giving up property or ownershipment of literally everything will sit well with even the most pro-vaxx people. This would be complete dictatorship and would defeniately lead to civil wars everywhere.

Dont realy see either how giving up "everything" will in future allow someone to travel. How? With what? How are flights, accomodation and food being traded (payed) for? WIth "good boy" points on a scanable QR tattoo on your forehead?

There will be ***t coming but idk if it is how many "conspiracy theorist" think it will. Altough at this point seeing the majority of people nowadays "bend over" for traveling priviliges ... i guess everything is possible.
You are not wrong but if you are waiting for those with whom this does not sit well to rise up, the most visible trait I see manifesting right now is cowardice and complete silence. Where are all those people resisting this move towards authoritarianism and maybe even dictatorship. A mostly terrified and silent worldwide brainwashed majority is what is apparently all we got for now.

Peato Diet

The idea of owning nothing is the vision of the world economic forum (WEF) which is where slogans like 'the great reset' and 'build back better' come from i.e. the slogans you hear virtually all western leaders quoting. The WEF put out a video on twitter showing how people will live 10 years from now. It said you will 'own nothing and you will be happy'. Your home will be used to host business meetings etc whilst you are at work. Nothing will remain private. I think they took that video down after a bit of a backlash on twitter. There is an attempt to implement global communism. A boot on your face forever. It will take a complete collapse of the west to change the direction of all this as unelected globalist / Marxist entities have been gaining power unhindered since the end of WW2 and at this point have have infiltrated and control all western institutions. They refered to this objective as 'the long march through the institutions'.

GAF

Its the nesara jubilee concept. Young people love this idea. They want experiences not ugly junk. They want no debt. Cancel my debt. Home ownership sucks. We want to hang with our friends. We don't care about hoarding stuff our kids will have to throw away later. We want to text, make silly videos and record ourselves having fun to share with the whole wide world.