This is what happened to my thyroid hormones after 3 weeks of coffee

FitnessMike

Top results are before started coffee, bottom one after after 3 weeks of using coffee.

Levels from top picc were high from supplementation from months ago, but because of my high rt3 my body wasnt able to utilise them and they kept high for a long time.

Im assuming that coffee better my liver health and either lowered my rt3, or just in it self its good promotor of conversion t4 to t3 ( but that wouldnt have worked if my rt3 lowered right?)

I started having again fragmentet sleep which would indicate that my thyroid levels became too low, so i might start supplementing thyroid from tomorrow on and hope doing so along with drinking decent amount of coffee daily, my body will be way more efficient in utilising supplemental thyroid.

Any thoughts please?

1633802955276.png

Pointless

If you stop supplementing thyroid, then yes your serum levels will drop. Also note that coffee is a known sleep disrupter. Doesn't necessarily follow that thyroid supplementation will solve that.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

If you stop supplementing thyroid, then yes your serum levels will drop. Also note that coffee is a known sleep disrupter. Doesn't necessarily follow that thyroid supplementation will solve that.
I haven't supplement thyroid for a long time but seems that im going to have to since coffee makes my body utilize thyroid hormones much more efficiently, coffee doesn't stimulate me as much and i didn't have problems with falling asleep ever since starting it.

John mcclain

Fwiw I'll never drink coffee again...I beleive it's the root cause of all my problems...I've pulled it out over 3 weeks ago and my life is changing for the better so much...I had all the hypo symtoms you can think off...I've experimented with thyroid so I know what it feels like to have it optimal but after a while it goes ***s up and I'm at the point know that coffee for me is what cause most bad things...my bad is starting to work like it should I hope it stays this way...

GreekDemiGod

Why did you quit taking thyroid? Looks like your blood tests were excellent before and worsened after quitting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals