This Is Pretty Huge - Vaccines And Retroviruses

OP
C
That vaccines are contaminated with mice retroviruses that cause cancer, autism and disease.

nwo2012

Has anyone tried to check out her, Dr Judy's, credentials? She is also the same one accusing Fauci of various things such as spread of HIV etc.
Did she really work where claimed? Was she really a whistle blower or is this just controlled opposition with half-truths mixed with distracting lies and propaganda?
this is the kind of stuff Leonard Horrowitz was claiming and he turned out to be a member of Knights of Malta style fraternity, so cointelpro.

My understanding is some are made from egg yolk or whatever and nobody really knows what viruses or anything are in them and that will not change.

S-VV

Dr. Mikovits discovered XMRV in me/cfs patients. Some of them self-treated with anti retrovirals to variable, but mostly positive effects.

She was a normal scientist up to the point her research was first refuted, then all her material was confiscated and finally she was incarcerated for a short time. You could say this “redpilled” her.

She was viciously punished and ostracised for believing retrovirus were an important factor in me/cfs. In fact, further research in this direction is practically forbidden.

Regina

:syringe:

Attachments

• kiss.jpeg
    kiss.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 49

nwo2012

Dr. Mikovits discovered XMRV in me/cfs patients. Some of them self-treated with anti retrovirals to variable, but mostly positive effects.

She was a normal scientist up to the point her research was first refuted, then all her material was confiscated and finally she was incarcerated for a short time. You could say this “redpilled” her.

She was viciously punished and ostracised for believing retrovirus were an important factor in me/cfs. In fact, further research in this direction is practically forbidden.

Yes that's the story I've heard but can we prove it?

Same with the Kissinger quote Regina, where is that documented. Much as we know these vile creatures think this about us sometimes such quotes are invented as coimtelpro and hence can stop some sheep from waking when you try to use them as evidence. Much like the quote attributed to paedo Prince Phillip about being a virus. No official record exists.

ivy

Yes that's the story I've heard but can we prove it?

Same with the Kissinger quote Regina, where is that documented. Much as we know these vile creatures think this about us sometimes such quotes are invented as coimtelpro and hence can stop some sheep from waking when you try to use them as evidence. Much like the quote attributed to paedo Prince Phillip about being a virus. No official record exists.

Why won't you assess her credibility yourself?

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=pt-PT&as_sdt=0,5&q=judy+a.+mikovits

thomas00

Dr. Mikovits discovered XMRV in me/cfs patients.

Science is fully retracting the report “detection of an infectious retrovirus, XMRV, in blood cells of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome” (1). Multiple laboratories, including those of the original authors (2), have failed to reliably detect xenotropic murine leukemia virus–related virus (XMRV) or other murine leukemia virus (MLV )–related viruses in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) patients. In addition, there is evidence of poor quality control in a number of specific experiments in the Report. Figure 1, table S1, and fig. S2 have been retracted by the authors (3). In response to concerns expressed about Fig. 2C [summarized in (4)], the authors acknowledged to Science that they omitted important information from the legend of this figure panel. Specifically, they failed to indicate that the CFS patient–derived peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) shown in Fig. 2C had been treated with azacytidine as well as phytohemagglutinin and interleukin-2. This was in contrast to the CFS samples shown in Figs. 2A and 2B, which had not been treated with azacytidine.

Given all of these issues, Science has lost confidence in the Report and the validity of its conclusions. We note that the majority of the authors have agreed in principle to retract the Report but they have been unable to agree on the wording of their statement. It is Science's opinion that a retraction signed by all the authors is unlikely to be forthcoming. We are therefore editorially retracting the Report. We regret the time and resources that the scientific community has devoted to unsuccessful attempts to replicate these results.
Retraction

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals