This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

achillea

Hold on and let her tell you her program. As a dentist she has been working at it for 30 years and found an answer to the oral biome. The system she has come up with is not organic but as she says she has proven that it works. She mentions a testing lab for bacteria in your mouth and Patrick did it and was blown away as to how infected he was. His dentist is one of the highest regarded bio dentists in the USA and he was amazed after the test.
Just listen . It may be the piece that is missing!
Dr. Ellie Phillips D.D.S. A Unique Look at Preventing - Reversing Cavities and Gum Disease - July 31, 2017 - One Radio Network

michael94

Xylitol is really great just incredible substance.... And it tastes nice.

Xylitol Link Dump

edit: thx for the article by the way some nice info there

Last edited:
OP
achillea

achillea

She tells a story of a doctor with a heart problem. He did her system for 3-6 months and the heart problem disappeared. A woman whose teeth were all loose and the Dental Industrial Complex wanted to do all kinds of things to her. She did the system and her teeth normalized. Sounds too good to be true. She says you want to encourage the biofilm in the mouth and eiiminate the 12 bad bacteria. She says that if you take the oral test for bacteria and take the results to your dentist they will say you need antibiotics immediately as you are in grave danger. These same bacteria are in your mouth right now be assured. It is easy and well founded and done for years. Listen to her she is truly incredible.

michael94

I believe it. Oral health is in many ways a reflection of general health and Peat has said a lot on that matter especially w.r.t. fat soluble vitamins, dairy, calcium. By the way if you look at etymology of oral it is very interesting and corroborates this idea. OS!

OP
achillea

achillea

scroll down through the article and there is a two hour interview. Patrick is a real tooth guy and has Dr Nunnely as his dentist. He is blown away as are we.

L

lollipop

scroll down through the article and there is a two hour interview. Patrick is a real tooth guy and has Dr Nunnely as his dentist. He is blown away as are we.
Actually there is even a second 2 hr follow up interview. Good stuff. She presents things I have heard before randomly into a systematic process. Definitely spoke to me. As a first step, I am on the search for xylitol mints - maybe even hers...

OP
achillea

achillea

She hates fluoride too but that in micro amounts it seals the teeth and it is only in your mouth for 1 minute, you do not swallow it, then washed off. So she says.
She says that if you just cannot get yourself to do her system, at least do the xylitol and keep the ph of your mouth above neutral so your teeth can remineralize. She also wants you to maintain and utilize your saliva, don't be constantly drinking water etc. When you eat, eat then be done and let your saliva soak your teeth for over an hour and preferably 2 hours. If you have to drink something or eat then just have some xlitol for a quick riddance of what is in the mouth. She said that during the world war sugar ran out and Scandinavia started to supply xylitol to sweeten things. After the war the dentists were amazed at how few cavities there were in the population without sugar, so as brilliance deduces, they said it was the lack of sugar and gave no credence to the xylitol.
The proof is in the pudding. We are interested in getting rid of the bad bugs that then get into your bloodstream.
It ain't going to kill ya to listen to the interview and try the system.

Pompadour

I think consuming it would be the bigger problem.
Yes, but when you use something in your mouth it ends up in your stomach any way. Maybe not in great quantities, but any way...

I already found everything to start this 5 steps program ... but in Germany i can't find only Closys mouth wash. :( And it is not too clever to buz it form USA because taxes and shipping will cost too much.

How can we substitute Closys? Just mineral water is not o'k for this purpose?

OP
achillea

achillea

Yes, but when you use something in your mouth it ends up in your stomach any way. Maybe not in great quantities, but any way...

I already found everything to start this 5 steps program ... but in Germany i can't find only Closys mouth wash. :( And it is not too clever to buz it form USA because taxes and shipping will cost too much.

She mentions that there is the same product in Europe but under a different name. I will try to find and forward

How can we substitute Closys? Just mineral water is not o'k for this purpose?

xiaohua

That's interesting, I started using a miswak stick recently and have found it pretty good. Otherwise I just tend to use baking soda, occasional oil pulling w/coconut oil, and flossing as often as I remember to.

Xisca

Xisca

That's interesting, I started using a miswak stick recently and have found it pretty good. Otherwise I just tend to use baking soda, occasional oil pulling w/coconut oil, and flossing as often as I remember to.
Same here but... "gum disease is a bacterial problem and that peroxide and baking soda get rid of it. But they make the teeth very sensitive. Stripping the mouth of biofilm can also strip your mouth of health. Oil pulling can cause the same harm. Gets rid of gum disease, but it screws up the biofilm."

"Can’t change oral ecosystem by flossing. Think in terms of balancing, not cleaning. Floss gently, don’t push bacteria into bloodstream. Repetitive use of tooth picks may create a gap between the teeth."