This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

whodathunkit

:cool
Seriously though, that website seems more interested in selling than informing.
But it's not all her products. She straight-up says you can buy most if not all of this in a drugstore or supermarket. She puts a package together for people who don't want to buy it all separately.

There is also a free downloadable brochure on exactly how to do the protocol.

She also has a book, which I'm sure she *is* interested in selling. Can't blame a girl for that. Not sure if that's included in her package but it's like $7 on Amazon, or something like that.

The only thing for this protocol that I couldn't get in my local drugstore was the Zellie's mints. All I could find was mints with secondary ingredient xylitol, main ingredient some other sugar. So I bought the Zellie's off Amazon. Now that @lisaferraro has posted the link to make your own mints, I'll probably give that a go.

Basically, the good Docker Ellie has set it up so you can do this without buying a thing from her, inlcuding a free, downloadable how-to brochure.

Some really interesting info and it convinced me to give xylitol a try. So big thanks to @achillea for starting this thread!

I'll post results in a few months. I've got some stuff going on right now with my teeth that will make it abundantly clear whether all this works per Dr. Ellie's declarations, or not.

But it's not all her products. She straight-up says you can buy most if not all of this in a drugstore or supermarket. She puts a package together for people who don't want to buy it all separately.

She also has a book, which I'm sure she *is* interested in selling. Can't blame a girl for that. Not sure if that's included in her package but it's like $7 on Amazon, or something like that.

The only thing for this protocol that I couldn't get in my local drugstore was the Zellie's mints. All I could find was mints with secondary ingredient xylitol, main ingredient some other sugar. So I bought the Zellie's off Amazon. Now that @lisaferraro has posted the link to make your own mints, I'll probably give that a go.

Basically, the good Docker Ellie has set it up so you can do this without buying a thing from her, inlcuding a free, downloadable how-to brochure.

Some really interesting info and it convinced me to give xylitol a try. So big thanks to @achillea for starting this thread!

I'll post results in a few months. I've got some stuff going on right now with my teeth that will make it abundantly clear whether all this works per Dr. Ellie's declarations, or not.
I see. That's good.

L

lollipop

Definitely keep us posted @whodathunkit. Thank you for the earlier shout out :):

I am impressed with my teeth since focusing on xylitol. The mints are super easy to make!

Also this link is great.

Rinsing mouth and brushing teeth with xylitol sugar can stop tooth decay and heal gum disease

Based on this I am using earthpaste as my toothpaste and xylitol+saliva as the rinse - 3 min. My teeth feel extremely clean like after a dentist visit. I have only done this for one week, but impressed.

This is the toothpaste: I only use the peppermint:

Redmond Earthpaste Natural Non-Flouride Toothpaste, 4 Pack (Lemon, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Peppermint) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BCRD9V2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ddjRzbXRMF0DQ

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Same here but... "gum disease is a bacterial problem and that peroxide and baking soda get rid of it. But they make the teeth very sensitive. Stripping the mouth of biofilm can also strip your mouth of health. Oil pulling can cause the same harm. Gets rid of gum disease, but it screws up the biofilm."

"Can’t change oral ecosystem by flossing. Think in terms of balancing, not cleaning. Floss gently, don’t push bacteria into bloodstream. Repetitive use of tooth picks may create a gap between the teeth."

I find toothpicks helpful if they are used gently, and some toothpicks are neuroprotective and significantly improve brain functioning.

Pixotine - The Original Nicotine Toothpick - Have One Anywhere Anytime

Lilac

Update on my trial with Dr. Ellie's program.

I have had quite a few days of fatigue during the past two weeks. I felt pretty good yesterday, and this morning I feel good, too. I hope the fatigue is behind me now.

I was experiencing low-grade headache. (Before this, I had been completely free of headache all summer.) I ended up ditching the xylitol, as that seemed a possible culprit. I continued with the Closys, Crest, and Listerine. Sometimes I use the Act fluoride rinse.

My mouth breathing at night is much improved. I would say 75 percent better. My leg strength and steadiness when I first get up are also good. In other words, no shaky mornings.

I had a minor post-nasal drip in the past month, and that is now diminished. Yesterday I tried gargling with the Listerine to get the back of my mouth treated.

I feel encouraged, particularly about the mouth-breathing improvement. If the improvement is permanent, I will credit this system.

raypeatclips

Update on my trial with Dr. Ellie's program.

I have had quite a few days of fatigue during the past two weeks. I felt pretty good yesterday, and this morning I feel good, too. I hope the fatigue is behind me now.

I was experiencing low-grade headache. (Before this, I had been completely free of headache all summer.) I ended up ditching the xylitol, as that seemed a possible culprit. I continued with the Closys, Crest, and Listerine. Sometimes I use the Act fluoride rinse.

My mouth breathing at night is much improved. I would say 75 percent better. My leg strength and steadiness when I first get up are also good. In other words, no shaky mornings.

I had a minor post-nasal drip in the past month, and that is now diminished. Yesterday I tried gargling with the Listerine to get the back of my mouth treated.

I feel encouraged, particularly about the mouth-breathing improvement. If the improvement is permanent, I will credit this system.

Any idea why using different toothpastes and mouthwashes improve mouth breathing?

L

lollipop

Any idea why using different toothpastes and mouthwashes improve mouth breathing?
Could it be the decrease in bad mouth bacteria causing a decrease of endotoxin which endotoxin would cause mouth breathing from reduced CO2? Thus mouth breathing decreases?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilac

Both. First I was swallowing it, then I tried spitting it out after a swish. I will try it again sometime to see what happens.

InChristAlone

I thought I saw a study about the ingredients in Listerine can promote oral cancer, how do we all feel about that? eliminating one problem but causing another? I made my husband stop using it after I saw that.

Lilac

I seem to remember that Ray does not like Listerine, so I am aware of this issue. I don't intend to use Listerine long-term. But I will take the risk for the short-term if I see improvements in my health.

OP
achillea

achillea

Dr Ellie said that if the Listerine was burning it was because of the bacteria especially on the tongue. Our tongues hurt like crazy for a while but are now better less sensitive.. Also she said be sure to do the xylitol. always after you eat something or snack. She said that a lot of pregnant women snack at night and she just tells them to always finish with xylitol

I thought I saw a study about the ingredients in Listerine can promote oral cancer, how do we all feel about that? eliminating one problem but causing another? I made my husband stop using it after I saw that.

Menthol, Eucalyptus,and Thymol I would suspect do not cause cancer.

InChristAlone

Dr Ellie said that if the Listerine was burning it was because of the bacteria especially on the tongue. Our tongues hurt like crazy for a while but are now better less sensitive.. Also she said be sure to do the xylitol. always after you eat something or snack. She said that a lot of pregnant women snack at night and she just tells them to always finish with xylitol

Menthol, Eucalyptus,and Thymol I would suspect do not cause cancer.
It's the alcohol which generally doesn't need to be there in the first place.

Lilac

[QUOTE
I gave her the link to this thread so it appears she reviewed it.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Dr. Ellie had heard of Dr. Peat before this. She is Peaty :emoji_carrot:in that her goals would blow up :bomb: the medical establishment.

Xisca

Can this part be interresting?

"THE GUMS CAN BE RECONNECTED TO THE TEETH BY TAKING VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. SODIUM ASCORBATE IS MORE REACTIVE THAN ASCORBIC ACID (C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria."

Maybe also what he says about fluoride is true?

And instead of bying it ready made, I like his recepe to make sodium ascorbate:

Vitamin C Fix Your Teeth

"Vitamin C powder at Trader Joes is $9.99/lb. Put 1 level tsp (4 g) in a glass, add 1/2 tsp Arm and Hammer baking soda, add 1 inch of water, let fizz, dilute to 8 oz and drink. The compound made here is fresh sodium ascorbate. This is about 1000 x as soluble as C, and is more reactive towards antibody and connective tissue construction and viral destruction. Thus the gums knit back to the teeth, avoiding any kind of oral surgery for "receding gums." Receding gums are nothing but gum pockets caused by toothpaste and especially fluoride, which severs all proteins because of its highly negative character. Fluoride is the smallest negative ion on earth, and consequently is the most intensely negative particle on earth. As such, fluoride breaks the positive hydrogen bonds, which hold the coils together, in proteins and enzymes."

Last edited:

Pompadour

Thank you , Xisca. That is all i have also found. It seems that all anti-glycerin thing in toothpaste goes from Dr. Judd

I also bought Xylitol - and now i use it after meals as "xyitol-pulling". Xylitol candies are not for me - they seem to provoke gallbladder attacks for me (and my pancreas is not happy eather). So this kind of pulling is bettter.