This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

x-ray peat

PM me and give me your email id. I will send you a pdf of tons of info on xylitol and how to make my candies. I can’t seem to upload a pdf here from my phone.
Attached is the secret Recipe for Lisa's famous xylitol mint candies.

Attachments

• Lisa’s Xylitol Mint Candies.pdf
    14.3 MB · Views: 46

x-ray peat

I did a little more research into xylitol and why it was killing my stomach. So though it starves the bad bacteria in your mouth it can also feed the bad bacteria in your gut, making for a rather unpleasant experience if you eat too much. Or in my case just a 1/4 teaspoon. So if anyone else has these stomach symptoms I would suggest to just swish it in your mouth and spit it out when done. I havent found any benefit to eating the stuff and other potential reasons not to.
Xylitol Side Effects: Safe or Dangerous?
Xylitol: Not as Sweet As It's Cracked Up to Be - The Healthy Home Economist
Looks like I will also have to pass on Lisa's candies as well :(.

L

lollipop

I did a little more research into xylitol and why it was killing my stomach. So though it starves the bad bacteria in your mouth it can also feed the bad bacteria in your gut, making for a rather unpleasant experience if you eat too much. Or in my case just a 1/4 teaspoon. So if anyone else has these stomach symptoms I would suggest to just swish it in your mouth and spit it out when done. I havent found any benefit to eating the stuff and other potential reasons not to.
Xylitol Side Effects: Safe or Dangerous?
Xylitol: Not as Sweet As It's Cracked Up to Be - The Healthy Home Economist
Looks like I will also have to pass on Lisa's candies as well :(.
I think it simply needs some time for your gut to adjust. Have a little and slowly build up. I did that. I noticed some disturbance when I first started and then slowed down and built up amounts over time. Just exactly like the links say to do above. It worked. No problems at all. Contrary to it being bad for the gut, look at the links, there is some evidence of it helping. Quantity seems to be the key factor.

x-ray peat

I think it simply needs some time for your gut to adjust. Have a little and slowly build up. I did that. I noticed some disturbance when I first started and then slowed down and built up amounts over time. Just exactly like the links say to do above. It worked. No problems at all. Contrary to it being bad for the gut, look at the links, there is some evidence of it helping. Quantity seems to be the key factor.
Well that is probably true, except that strategy of slowly building up ones tolerance also works for just about any poison out there. It also doesnt make taking that poison any healthier.

I reread both articles and still cant find any benefit to swallowing the xylitol but only lots of potential downsides. We may be able to get rid of the stomach upset but that doesnt deal with the rest of the issue he brings up. To me its kind of like a resistant starch that causes excess fermentation in our intestines and therefore more endotoxins. You may get used to it but why bother.

L

lollipop

Well that is probably true, except that strategy of slowly building up ones tolerance also works for just about any poison out there. It also doesnt make taking that poison any healthier.

I reread the Dr Axe article which has the most citations and still cant find any benefit to swallowing the xylitol but only lots of potential downsides. We may be able to get rid of the stomach upset but that doesnt deal with the rest of the issue he brings up. To me its kind of like a resistant starch that causes excess fermentation in our intestines and therefore more endotoxins. You may get used to it but why bother.
This is where I love personal choice :): We each get to make that call. I am eating rice and potatoes and probably getting some resistant starch as a byproduct so the small amount that would be in this doesn’t raise my red flag - lol. Again Ray’s Perceive, Think, Act is sooooo empowering.

x-ray peat

This is where I love personal choice :): We each get to make that call. I am eating rice and potatoes and probably getting some resistant starch as a byproduct so the small amount that would be in this doesn’t raise my red flag - lol. Again Ray’s Perceive, Think, Act is sooooo empowering.
agreed:) That's why I wanted to present the full picture to the thread so that everyone can decide for themselves

OP
achillea

achillea

We found a wonderful xylitol nose spray called xlear. We have been using it for a few weeks and love it. My wife's nasal problems seem to be rectifying and before and after a day in dirty air it is a welcome relief.
Dr. Ellie mentioned how good xylitol is for the sinuses but has not had time to produce a spray. This one is clean and has been around for years.

L

lollipop

We found a wonderful xylitol nose spray called xlear. We have been using it for a few weeks and love it. My wife's nasal problems seem to be rectifying and before and after a day in dirty air it is a welcome relief.
Dr. Ellie mentioned how good xylitol is for the sinuses but has not had time to produce a spray. This one is clean and has been around for years.
I use this one as well! I talked about it earlier in the thread and uploaded a photo of the packaging :):

L

lollipop

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I've been using that nasal spray too.
A complete stranger complimented my teeth this week.:kiss:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What have you been doing for your teeth?
Oh just Dr. Ellie's oral program (all of it) and I started back on vitamin K after not taking any for about 1 year.

kaybb

Oh just Dr. Ellie's oral program (all of it) and I started back on vitamin K after not taking any for about 1 year.
Oh thank you ...and thanks for the reminder on vit K! I need to get back to that.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh thank you ...and thanks for the reminder on vit K! I need to get back to that.
You're welcome. I feel like there has been a noticeable improvement in just 4 weeks.

papaya

so i started the program last night & woke up this morning with classic thyroid swollen eyelids. it just occurred to me tonight as i was rinsing with act that it must be the act affecting my thyroid hormone. ugh, not sure what do, maybe take iodine & just do the act rinse once a week? up my thyroid, even tho i'm wanting to get off it completely? i'm a mess lol

Xisca

agreed:) That's why I wanted to present the full picture to the thread so that everyone can decide for themselves

It is not only about choice, it is about self diagnistic through results! If you can eat resistant starch and xylitol, you have different gut crutters than a person who cannot! And then it gives you the route to take if you want to solve a problem. 1st identify the problem and do not say that "this product" is the culprit: look at who you are through results.

For me the only problem is with the sweat taste, as I have noticed it gives me hunger even if I only rince and spit. And I mean hunger after eating and not being hungry anymore....

Then I have no problem with swallowing xylitol, and I have problem with digesting starch! Any idea what it shows?

Xisca

Papaya, I should give you my avatar! I carved nothing, this was the natural feature of the papaya when I opened it! :)

x-ray peat

It is not only about choice, it is about self diagnistic through results! If you can eat resistant starch and xylitol, you have different gut crutters than a person who cannot! And then it gives you the route to take if you want to solve a problem. 1st identify the problem and do not say that "this product" is the culprit: look at who you are through results.

For me the only problem is with the sweat taste, as I have noticed it gives me hunger even if I only rince and spit. And I mean hunger after eating and not being hungry anymore....

Then I have no problem with swallowing xylitol, and I have problem with digesting starch! Any idea what it shows?
I think you answered that for yourself; you have different gut critters.

I actually find if I dont spit several times after a xylitol rinse to get rid of any residue I still can feel a stomach upset. starch no problema