This guy just hit 55yo...

llian

What is his secret besides obvious cruise and hgh ? You think he follow peat's diet? What supplements this guy takes? Im curious asf
SmartSelect_20201226-084248_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20201226-084230_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20201226-084218_Chrome.jpg

rr1

His diet seems fine but I think the most important thing is the second quote.

"Tan sticks to the principle that you are what you eat and believes that the health condition of a person, as well as his appearance, depends 70% on the food he eats and 30% on exercises. That’s why he eats 6 hard boiled eggs for breakfast with only 2 yolks (due to cholesterol). Additionally, he drinks a glass of milk and sometimes adds avocado with berries to his breakfast. This is a good amount of protein and energy for the beginning of the day.
Apart from eggs, he eats chicken with rice, grilled vegetables, and fish soup during the day. The photographer admits that ice cream is his weakness and that’s why he sometimes eats it but only in the first half of the day."

"Perhaps it will sound trivial but how many of us do what we really like and want to do? Perhaps that’s the secret of eternal youth? Because everything that you do affects the psyche and, therefore, the whole body.
Tan says, “I have tried many different jobs and stopped at what I really like. I love people, love communication, love to set up a photo shoot, and love to take photos. If you do what you don’t like, then you’ll be feeling bad and, of course, it won’t strengthen your health.”

cupofcoffee

Top tier genes and a very healthy lifestyle.

Also i'm starting to wonder whether lower DHT levels is the cause of asians' slow aging, i recall they have the lower DHT levels of all ethnicities. Don't get me wrong, i'm all for high DHT levels but i've noticed that people with low DHT levels (not as low as finasteride users') look way younger than their age despite their skin being thinner. Perhaps a combination of good metabolism, higher shbg, good insulin sensitivity and lower gh levels?

OP
llian

llian

Top tier genes and a very healthy lifestyle.

Also i'm starting to wonder whether lower DHT levels is the cause of asians' slow aging, i recall they have the lower DHT levels of all ethnicities. Don't get me wrong, i'm all for high DHT levels but i've noticed that people with low DHT levels (not as low as finasteride users') look way younger than their age despite their skin being thinner. Perhaps a combination of good metabolism, higher shbg, good insulin sensitivity and lower gh levels?
U might be right since dht is linked with baldness as well

Btw this dude is caucasian and 57yo who looks young as well
SmartSelect_20201226-084534_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20201226-084541_Chrome.jpg

GreekDemiGod

Low DHT = youthful look and neoteny?
Also, if HGH is great for aesthetic anti-aging, then why it is that bad in the Peat world?

cupofcoffee

Low DHT = youthful look and neoteny?
Also, if HGH is great for aesthetic anti-aging, then why it is that bad in the Peat world?
HGH is "good" for looking young, but terrible for longevity. HGH speeds up cancer growth, causes insulin resistance and overall speeds up aging by speeding up cellular division.

keytothecity

Driftor at 32

in this vid his t levels are fixed for a couple months but he hasn’t aged enough yet so he looks great
Aging will speed up now though for him

GorillaHead

Dht is necessary but perhaps not a lot.

women don’t have lots of dht and they age very badly. Men age better

OP
llian

llian

Dht is necessary but perhaps not a lot.

women don’t have lots of dht and they age very badly. Men age better
Dont forget that also gurls have lotta estrogen and that may be a reason why they age quicker than men.

Charger

What is the evidence for women aging faster/worse than men? Are we basing this on celebrities? Because I don't think the general public reflects that either age better than the other.

cupofcoffee

What is the evidence for women aging faster/worse than men? Are we basing this on celebrities? Because I don't think the general public reflects that either age better than the other.
In general men reach peak attractiveness in their early 30s and start going really downhill after 40, while women reach peak attractiveness between 20 and 25 (anyone with a working libido can tell you that), and start declining pretty heavily after 30-35. That's all anecdotal experience, of course there are lots of outliers (like men who live on beer and pizza and end up fat&bald by the time they are 30 and women who remain fairly attractive into their 40s).

This is probably due to androgens keeping skin thick and youthfulness being far more important for women than for men.

keytothecity

In general men reach peak attractiveness in their early 30s and start going really downhill after 40, while women reach peak attractiveness between 20 and 25 (anyone with a working libido can tell you that), and start declining pretty heavily after 30-35. That's all anecdotal experience, of course there are lots of outliers (like men who live on beer and pizza and end up fat&bald by the time they are 30 and women who remain fairly attractive into their 40s).

This is probably due to androgens keeping skin thick and youthfulness being far more important for women than for men.
Funny enough, fat women (not morbidly obese) keep their youthfulness longer
If they lose that fat in their 30s they‘ll look great

Charger

In America, I think the fat/balding at 30 is the norm rather than the exception. I think women, especially those who didn't immediately get knocked up in their early 20s and are proactive in taking care of themselves can look decently attractive into middle age.

The way I think about it... all things being equal, a man and a woman who both keep their body in top shape into their 30s, the difference between the two is that one has to deal with MPB and the other doesn't, and depending on the guy it can be a huge detriment to his appearance. So, a guy who stays in shape and has managed to beat MPB? Sure, in theory he should look better, but they're the minority in reality, from what I've seen.

OP
llian

llian

Funny enough, fat women (not morbidly obese) keep their youthfulness longer
If they lose that fat in their 30s they‘ll look great
The reason why low carb is so popular among health gurus because carbs might contribute to glycation of the skin.

Mauritio

I also think theres something to the low DHT look. Those guys always keep their hair and look younger for a longer time . High progesterone probably, low endotoxin as well .
Maybe their body doesnt need that much DHT as emergency mechanism, because they already have lower estrogen to begin with ...

cupofcoffee

In America, I think the fat/balding at 30 is the norm rather than the exception. I think women, especially those who didn't immediately get knocked up in their early 20s and are proactive in taking care of themselves can look decently attractive into middle age.

The way I think about it... all things being equal, a man and a woman who both keep their body in top shape into their 30s, the difference between the two is that one has to deal with MPB and the other doesn't, and depending on the guy it can be a huge detriment to his appearance. So, a guy who stays in shape and has managed to beat MPB? Sure, in theory he should look better, but they're the minority in reality, from what I've seen.
Didn't mean to say that a woman can't look good into middle age, in fact there are many attractive women in their 40s... but i still think that all things being equal men have an easier time looking good with age if they put in enough effort, but maybe that's just me because i never saw MPB as that big of a problem anyway, when not combined with obesity or estrogen-dominance.

paymanz

check mike O'hearn , his a +50 year bodybuilder and he speaks about importance of carb for healthy aging and staying young a lot.

Mauritio

check mike O'hearn , his a +50 year bodybuilder and he speaks about importance of carb for healthy aging and staying young a lot.
This guy is so full of steroids and he's wearing a wig . No doubt he still has awesome genetics look at his pics at like 14 years old he already looked like 20 years old lifter.