This Got me banned on Venmo

wholehealth

I made three separate farmacia del nino purchases through PayPal in the last few months. I just received a notice that I’ve been permanently banned from venmo (owned by paypal) and haven’t heard anything directly from PayPal yet

Beware of this if looking to purchase from there. Stick to bitcoin if you can

Doc Sandoz

I made three separate farmacia del nino purchases through PayPal in the last few months. I just received a notice that I’ve been permanently banned from venmo (owned by paypal) and haven’t heard anything directly from PayPal yet

What did you purchase?

OP
W

wholehealth

Strange. I ordered from Farmacia in Aug 2020 through Paypal - cynoplus and cynomel. The payee was listed as Mexican-Arte. Went without a hitch.
I had three payments to the same payee that were processed seamlessly - the last one being on Jan 4th. Then a permanent Venmo ban today with no explanation and no notice from PayPal yet. I don't use Venmo frequently so I was surprised

Doc Sandoz

I had three payments to the same payee that were processed seamlessly - the last one being on Jan 4th. Then a permanent Venmo ban today with no explanation and no notice from PayPal yet. I don't use Venmo frequently so I was surprised
I've heard that the USPS has been intercepting shipments of Ivermectin from India. Also that Paypal has cut off donations to ICAN, Del Bigtree's (The Highwire) nonprofit, because of vaxx "misinformation." This is the first indication that a somehow "politically incorrect" purchase of meds from Mexico could nix paypal accounts. Maybe the antibiotics were the reason, considering they are part of America's Frontline Doctors' COVID treatment protocol. You know, enforcing the old "your only hope is the vaxxines" con.

MrRedLight

Bitcoin is just as unsafe. You should use Monero instead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals