This fruitarian body builder shares his blood work

NommyWommy

i'm in a similar situation, in my 20s, finished college, unemployed, and have some money saved up. don't really know what to do. i certainly don't care for working a high paying, high stress job. don't care much to have kids. i asked ray about careers and graduate school/college and he sent me a really long, thoughtful response. i'm gonna post it on the forum soon. but basically his opinion was similar, which is that a lower paying, but meaningful job is better then getting wrapped up in the culture and going down the "normal" job route.
I would love to see that response ??

Uselis

Same im 24 and dont want kids. Right now im unemployed but im a college drop out with a lot of money saved up. I plan on working some random low wage job until fall and then ill move to florida and hopefully become a mailman
Inspiring decision! I figured exactly same except where I live this winter dropped down to -27 Celcius and postman dont walk anymore. They use electrobikes ?

theotokos

He does look healthy, I agree, but as someone already stated, the whole low cholesterol thing is pretty bad. Then again, the fact that they need to make these videos to prove a point says a lot.

Fruit is very detoxing, which might help in contrast with whatever lifestyle he had before, and a fruitarian diet is still better than SAD in my opinion, but most fruitarians do look weak and sick, their skin is very thin and men gradually lose their deep voices overtime. A lot of women lose their periods to it... just look at Freelee.

He doesn't have an ugly body, but he doesn't look like a bodybuilder time either.

Spud

This guy claiming to be a bodybuilder is like me claiming to be a lion. Saying doesn’t make it so.
I would put more stock in this if he looked big but his physique is not dissimilar to most New Years resolutioners stepping into the gym for the first time.
From experience, the body ‘builds’ much better with higher protein.

Vinero

This is awesome. Just goes to show how idiots who think meat= Jesus need to build a time machine and go back to the dark ages. People conflate meat, Masaai, Inuits, and big jawed people with health and don't realize there is a lot more going on. (well, not that much really, just sunlight exposure, honestly). In most modern day countries, you SHOULD NOT be eating that ***t meat that comes out of factories, and if you do choose to eat meat, understand that it is as poisonous to you as a soda, with declacifies your bones, or fertilizer , which is full of ammonia. Most peopl eat meat because they have protein cravings from disease causing bacteria in their gut anyway, just the same as a fat person craves sugar...
How do you get your protein, if I may ask?

J

James IV

Attempting to determine the health of and individual through YouTube videos is foolish, and on top of that, a single blood test means absolutely nothing in regards to the health of an individual. High testosterone = healthy is a gross oversimplification.

A fruitarian diet in the modern environment will almost certainly destroy the health of most people the long term. Even most primates aren't Fruitarian, and hopefully we all agree that the human brain is more intricate than that of a primate, although maybe not in some cases :) In this instance, Id wager his testosterone may be elevated to protect him from diabetes. We will see how that unfolds over time.

rei

"body builder" ? LMAO

He looks weaker than most ocasional gym bros on a standard american diet, and as someone else said shriveled compared to previous videos.

Fruitarian + one medium serving of beef per day i can truly accept as being a healthy lifestyle. But the religious fruitarian sect would call this anything but fruitarian with needed animal aspect added.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

i'm in a similar situation, in my 20s, finished college, unemployed, and have some money saved up. don't really know what to do. i certainly don't care for working a high paying, high stress job. don't care much to have kids. i asked ray about careers and graduate school/college and he sent me a really long, thoughtful response. i'm gonna post it on the forum soon. but basically his opinion was similar, which is that a lower paying, but meaningful job is better then getting wrapped up in the culture and going down the "normal" job route.
Wow i cant wait to see this message!

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Inspiring decision! I figured exactly same except where I live this winter dropped down to -27 Celcius and postman dont walk anymore. They use electrobikes ?
Move somewhere warm and do it!

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

He says he is “nearly 40” but his test results state his age at 35.
Good spot. Still he seems healthy for a 35 y/o. The idea is that someone only eating fruit should be falling apart. Maybe onlu the people who eat nuts and avocados are falling apart due to linoleic acid

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

"body builder" ? LMAO

He looks weaker than most ocasional gym bros on a standard american diet, and as someone else said shriveled compared to previous videos.

Fruitarian + one medium serving of beef per day i can truly accept as being a healthy lifestyle. But the religious fruitarian sect would call this anything but fruitarian with needed animal aspect added.
I agree with your notion that adding a minimal amount of beef to a fruitarian diet is helpful, especially if someone has to battle varying degrees of life's stressors. I suggest anyone viewing this thread check out these articles by andrew kim, that i resonate with completely

gaze

I've found meat to be extremely suppressing. Most meat in the US is soaked in trisodium polyphosphate, which is a highly absorbable form of phosphate that I think strongly leads to the high rates of kidney problems in the US. Its also sprayed with citric acid and other anti microbials upon butchuring. not to mention the amino acids and iron. So recently, ive been living off milk, fruit, cheese, seafood, but im considering adding in oats and potatoes for more vitamins/minerals and cause I have very high carb requirements (4-500 grams). I would eat meat If i personally knew the butcher, but I don't have access to that.

Last edited:

dukesbobby777

Attempting to determine the health of and individual through YouTube videos is foolish, and on top of that, a single blood test means absolutely nothing in regards to the health of an individual. High testosterone = healthy is a gross oversimplification.

A fruitarian diet in the modern environment will almost certainly destroy the health of most people the long term. Even most primates aren't Fruitarian, and hopefully we all agree that the human brain is more intricate than that of a primate, although maybe not in some cases :) In this instance, Id wager his testosterone may be elevated to protect him from diabetes. We will see how that unfolds over time.

I agree about the fruit diet, but he says that he’s been doing it for over a decade. So how much unfolding over time do we need? But like you say, it’s a video on YouTube, and his claims are just claims. There’s no proof to how he actually lives, or what his true state of health is. But if he is 35, and has been fruitarian for that long, he doesn’t seem to be doing too badly.

I also agree about the posts in this thread about fruit being generally horrific. Most of it isn’t digestible or worth bothering with. And then we have all the chemicals and pesticides sprayed on top. Organic produce is very expensive if you need to get your calories in on that diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals