This fruitarian body builder shares his blood work

MitchMitchell

Reminds me of durian rider but ughhhh guess what the rider is on TRT.
Those guys know nothing. His bloodwork sucks anyway. So much info missing.

MitchMitchell

FYI his free T is pathetic. He’s only saved by what can only be a sky high shbg. People eat it up of course

dukesbobby777

This is awesome. Just goes to show how idiots who think meat= Jesus need to build a time machine and go back to the dark ages. People conflate meat, Masaai, Inuits, and big jawed people with health and don't realize there is a lot more going on. (well, not that much really, just sunlight exposure, honestly). In most modern day countries, you SHOULD NOT be eating that ***t meat that comes out of factories, and if you do choose to eat meat, understand that it is as poisonous to you as a soda, with declacifies your bones, or fertilizer , which is full of ammonia. Most peopl eat meat because they have protein cravings from disease causing bacteria in their gut anyway, just the same as a fat person craves sugar...

What’s your diet like?

michael94

What if you add potato juice ( cooked )
They are named earth apples anyways in parts of Germany and France

michael94

Im not sure why i would?
We have a bad habit in English of saying you when we mean "one". I meant anyone trying a fruit based diet. High liver ammonia levels can make fruit less than desirable and then the body will just feel cold afterwards. Potato juice can help with that a lot of the time. I dont think living outside of the tropics is the main sticking point, although not getting enough Sun is definitely a factor.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

We have a bad habit in English of saying you when we mean "one". I meant anyone trying a fruit based diet. High liver ammonia levels can make fruit less than desirable and then the body will just feel cold afterwards. Potato juice can help with that a lot of the time. I dont think living outside of the tropics is the main sticking point, although not getting enough Sun is definitely a factor.
Oh word. If i cut down on meat and increase fruit im sure my ammonia levels will plummet tho

gaze

the real question is what to do for work or money if your gonna go the fruitarian route. keeping stress low is ideal, but trying to make money to live is inherently a stressful task

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

the real question is what to do for work or money if your gonna go the fruitarian route. keeping stress low is ideal, but trying to make money to live is inherently a stressful task
I recently decided i want to move to somewhere thats sunny year round (florida) and be a postal carrier. Walking 12 miles as a work day sounds very pleasant :)

gaze

I recently decided i want to move to somewhere thats sunny year round (florida) and be a postal carrier. Walking 12 miles as a work day sounds very pleasant :)
interesting. how'd you come to that decision? what do you do currently? I've thought about living a simple life somewhere, with good food. I don't have much desire to have kids in my life, that would be the only thing which would motivate me to try and make a lot of money, in order to support them. So long as a I can afford milk, fruits, cheese, fish, etc, and can afford a decent house with internet, i'm relatively OK. I still haven't decided what I want to commit to career wise however.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

interesting. how'd you come to that decision? what do you do currently? I've thought about living a simple life somewhere, with good food. I don't have much desire to have kids in my life, that would be the only thing which would motivate me to try and make a lot of money, in order to support them. So long as a I can afford milk, fruits, cheese, fish, etc, and can afford a decent house with internet, i'm relatively OK. I still haven't decided what I want to commit to career wise however.
Same im 24 and dont want kids. Right now im unemployed but im a college drop out with a lot of money saved up. I plan on working some random low wage job until fall and then ill move to florida and hopefully become a mailman

yerrag

High liver ammonia levels can make fruit less than desirable and then the body will just feel cold afterwards.
Interesting that you would say that, and if true what you're saying could lead to a vicious cycle of ptoassium deficiency that would in turn require more ammonia production.

Potassium imho is the first thing the body looks for to excrete acidic anions. The potassium cation and the acidic anion form an acidic salt that is excreted, with the weak base of potassium favoring strong acidic anions. That's why potassium is easily depleted when people urinate a lot, because the large amount of urine is caused by high acidity usually out of the norm, caused by low-level infection that escapes notice, because there's no fever, and the condition, not being corrected, is left in place. The chronic infection is dealt with continually with the immune system creating acidic by-products that contnually needs to be excreted with the help of potassium. This is why frequent urination causes a lot of potassium to be depleted.

When potassium is depleted, the body has to produce ammonium cations from glutamate, by the liver and the kidneys, so that ammonium ion can pair with the acidic anions for the acidity to be excreted by the kidneys in the form of urine.

With potassium depletion, the urine will stink a lot because it is excreting a lot of ammonia, and it will have more foam. Not the foam of estrogen, which is larger due to less surface tension, but the foam of ammonia. which is larger than the foam of albumin, which is more like beer foam. This is based on my experimentation with my urine the past week. Gotta love it when one has to do one's own experimentation to satisfy the curiosity that Google searches cannot fill because Google is controlled by the forces that profit from our ignorance.

Last edited:

Summer

He is well on his way to becoming like Doug Graham. Long-term fruitarianism might be one of the worst forms of veganism.

yerrag

It would be interesting to see if a fruitarian lifestyle would lead to less urination, given that there's less intake of meat which is acidic. Fruit intake isn't really going to cause the body to be more alkaline, and to create an imbalance in acid-base balance towards the alkaline side, imho. The high potassium intake along with high sugar from the fruit pretty much balances out each other in terms of blood sugar, as high potassium increases sugar intake by the tissues. As far as pH goes, the potassium isn't going to increase alkalinity, as a function of potassium is to excrete acidic cations, but if the ecf isn't acidic, the potassium will accumulate in the body stores. When potassium is sufficient, it helps maintain the cell membrane integrity as it lends to a strong EZ water structure. This would help regulate calcium from too much influx into the cell. Enough potassium in the cell is needed for calcium to go in and out of the cell (with the help of CO2 being produced by oxidative metabolism) in a very efficient manner that lends to efficient heart pumping, as indicated by a strong pulse (not to be confused with a high heart rate), which makes for good circulation of blood throughout the body.

However, without meat intake, I'm doubtful a fruitarian lifestyle can be practiced for a long time. There will be deficiencies from the lack of certain amino acids and b-vitamins.

gaze

Same im 24 and dont want kids. Right now im unemployed but im a college drop out with a lot of money saved up. I plan on working some random low wage job until fall and then ill move to florida and hopefully become a mailman
i'm in a similar situation, in my 20s, finished college, unemployed, and have some money saved up. don't really know what to do. i certainly don't care for working a high paying, high stress job. don't care much to have kids. i asked ray about careers and graduate school/college and he sent me a really long, thoughtful response. i'm gonna post it on the forum soon. but basically his opinion was similar, which is that a lower paying, but meaningful job is better then getting wrapped up in the culture and going down the "normal" job route.

GreekDemiGod

I think people greatly overestimate how much protein we need. As far as I remember a positive nitrogen balance is achieved at 60g of protein a day for most people. However, I don't think eating just fruits will put you there.
decades of bodybuilder studies, what of those?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals