This forum is a prime example of how modern government censorship works.

She seemed entirely apolitical and the covid vaccine has an inherent political element to it. She was here to discuss health and she helped a lot of people, even if I think she was wrong on vaccines. When health and politics became so intertwined, she checked out.

She was totally done with the forum and used her admin/mod powers to nuke her account. Or she asked charlie to do it for her. These are my assumptions.
What I truly do not understand though, is how someone can be so health conscious and knowledgeable, yet be so pro covid 19 jab. I just don’t get it. Even if initially, you didn’t know much about the jabs, why would you trust the government or anyone on TV/media to tell you what is good for you? Did these people conveniently choose to ignore that the jabs were experimental? Why didn’t they do their homework? Even a little bit? Did they have to take that cruise they had been anticipating? I’m my parents case, yes. They took all their “required” jabs purely out of convenience.

I’ve researched so called regular vaccines for a while. I knew how bad the ingredients were in these alone. That in itself led me to question the Fauci mantra. And, the speed at which they foisted the experimental shots upon society. I kind of know the answer though…it’s the conditioning and the dumbing down of society. The educational system has done a great job achieving that dumbing down. The system produces educated robots who regurgitate what they have been taught.

Hence, all the medical professionals who adamantly promoted the death jabs. Until quite a number of them died or had massive complications.That might have changed some of those people, seeing their colleagues die. The idea of letting the “experts” think for you. If they say it’s safe and effective, then by gosh, it must be. And, the constant drumbeat of how dangerous this C19 “virus” is.

People were and are highly influenced by fear.

If they were willing to switch from an "innocent until proven guilty/healthy until proven sick" system to a "sick until proven healthy/guilty until proven innocent" system.. they were NEVER "intelligent, rational, and critical."
I agree with you.

Tara was one of our original members thst stuck by the natural side of being Peaty, and would always urge caution to newbies like me then when I would get into the pharma side of Peat. Even with the use of baking soda, she would caution against milk-alkali syndrome.

She always would couch her advice with 'I'm no expert' but I get the impression that she is being honest and not saying it out of false modesty.

So I was then surprised to see her being the voice of the COVID religion here. She may be one with Peat in believing there is a COVID virus but she would also be aware that Peat believes it to be tied to our bodies producing exosomes in order to internally and intrinsically adapt to new threats by our own means to modify our genes.

If she were a person disposed towards the natural side of things, and by extension the dependability of natural immunity, she would not so readily subscribe to the propaganda even if she were living in Australia. She was a member of long standing in a forum steeped in Peat's ideas and way of thinking, and she would not be talking like the lemmings that are prevalent in the culture outside this forum.
Yeah, that’s what I feel. Someone disposed towards the natural side of things buying into the jab propaganda doesn’t make sense to me.

But speaking of Peat, surely though, as smart as he is, certainly he would know what is in these shots. Or at least learn about what’s in them. Maybe, as more information comes out which he reads about, he changes his tune on these deadly jabs. It is way more than just our bodies producing exosomes or adapting to threats. It’s the cocktail of things in them like graphene oxide, parasites, nanoparticals, hydrogel, luciferase, HIV, gene modifying modalities and on an on. And probably a bunch of mystery ingredients as well.

We will all be replaced with a bot like Tara was, in the name of reduced carbon emissions.
Yes, you will own nothing and be happy.

But IF you are happy owning nothing, you will probably be a jabbed artificial “happy” and controlled, because artificially controling people‘s emotions, and their thinking patterns for that matter, are part of the package of these jabs, connecting individuals to the hive mind of the World Wide Web- which, that bit of information conveniently being left out of the media. Both lamestream and alternative media…in many cases.

The end game of all of this is about control….controling you. If you buy into their BS, you will be assimilated. Why else push more and more and more boosters? Get more of that poison in you, you are more easily controlled, since it works with the electromagnetic frequencies of the 5G, 6 G and beyond. And the future LIFI.

For this very reason I stopped posting on this forum for about five or six weeks. So many posts along the nature of "increase penis size" or something about the moon landing being fake.

I still am not back to my usual posting frequency because the trolls whether they are bots or not have diluted the quality of this forum.
+1

yerrag

Yeah, that’s what I feel. Someone disposed towards the natural side of things buying into the jab propaganda doesn’t make sense to me.

But speaking of Peat, surely though, as smart as he is, certainly he would know what is in these shots. Or at least learn about what’s in them. Maybe, as more information comes out which he reads about, he changes his tune on these deadly jabs. It is way more than just our bodies producing exosomes or adapting to threats. It’s the cocktail of things in them like graphene oxide, parasites, nanoparticals, hydrogel, luciferase, HIV, gene modifying modalities and on an on. And probably a bunch of mystery ingredients as well.
Ray Peat is not only smart but wise. I think he knows well enough of his limitations, and at his age, he doesn't want to bite more than he can chew. I am overwhelmed with the amount of noise that accompanies the signal relating to COVID-19, and I don't doubt for a second that Ray would be. A lot of it is just like watching an NBA game. I'm a spectator. I could chose to watch the whole game, or just skim the results later. Either way, no amount of heckling and cheering and praying on my part will affect the outcome. I could spend the time researching on what is pertinent to my goal of improving my health instead.

Ray, in not getting too deep into the COVID hoaxing, realizes there are many mouthpieces already out there. He would just be a voice among a multitude of voices. Even though he has a following and would be heard, I think he would rather continue the work he started with already, as in this space he can give the most contribution. I suspect that by not agreeing that a virus has not been isolated at all, the position of Lanka and Cowan and Kaufmann, he chose to not be sought after for further thoughts on the subject. This would allow him to keep on the track he is in. He does not need the distractions.

Ray encourages us to have a critical mind. He doesn't mind if we question him, as he doesn't claim to have the final word on anything. I would not be surprised if he intentionally says the wrong things. Not to be a troll. But to challenge his listeners and followers to not succumb to relying on his expertise. As this would be anathema to him. He does not want to have lemmings following him or anybody.

P

Peatness

Have you seen this thread? Ray has replied to a number of emails giving his views on the plandemic and the 'vaccines'

The reason he doesn't want to be drawn on the graphene in the injections is because he believes the analysis is flawed and conclusions are based on speculation. I personally think there is some graphene in the injections but that's probably based on speculation and the facts that patents for this exist. I'm magnetic so there is no convincing me that all the things injected into me over the years in the name of medical care were not nefarious. As mentioned by others Dr Peat is very measured in his replies, I find this reassuring.

Hayley

I like this forum compared to a lot of internet spaces, but it seems like people are willing to argue using a bunch of logical fallacies more than they are willing to engage in healthy debate when disagreeing. I guess that’s normal though. The moon landing/penis size threads don’t bother me, it’s all relevant. As long as you can use the search function you can find what you are looking for.

Have you seen this thread? Ray has replied to a number of emails giving his views on the plandemic and the 'vaccines'

The reason he doesn't want to be drawn on the graphene in the injections is because he believes the analysis is flawed and conclusions are based on speculation. I personally think there is some graphene in the injections but that's probably based on speculation and the facts that patents for this exist. I'm magnetic so there is no convincing me that all the things injected into me over the years in the name of medical care were not nefarious. As mentioned by others Dr Peat is very measured in his replies, I find this reassuring.
That infamous graphene is probably in every vaccine today….it’s in the flu shots…they are sneaking it into so many things, municipal water treatment…I’m not surprised you are magnetic.
* I even saw a video where they were saying they will be using it in cancer treatments …crazy!
Yes, as to Dr. Peat, it’s probably best he stays in observer mode because there are so many variables being promoted now about what is actually in in the experimental jabs. Who got the lethal stuff, who got the saline….very hard to find out the truth. They deliberately did this to confuse everyone.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

That infamous graphene is probably in every vaccine today….it’s in the flu shots…they are sneaking it into so many things, municipal water treatment…I’m not surprised you are magnetic.
* I even saw a video where they were saying they will be using it in cancer treatments …crazy!
Yes, as to Dr. Peat, it’s probably best he stays in observer mode because there are so many variables being promoted now about what is actually in in the experimental jabs. Who got the lethal stuff, who got the saline….very hard to find out the truth. They deliberately did this to confuse everyone.
Yes graphene is now ubiquitous

Aad

This forum is awesome. Truly. I learned so much from Ray Peat, Haidut and many many other great people. Bless you all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom