This forum is a prime example of how modern government censorship works.

bornamachine

born a machine ?
sign-up date 2015 ?

So that makes you a liar in one way or the other. Either that these bots exist, which has not been proven in 12 pages of this topic, or that you're a indeed a bot like your username suggests and you've been around for a while.
I'm the OG bot ?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Way too many people completely missed the point of this thread.

The point is that someone is actively trying to destroy the forum.

Whether they use AI, bots, paid trolls, secret agents, aliens, or spaghetti monsters is pretty much irrelevant

ThinPicking

Way too many people completely missed the point of this thread.

The point is that someone is actively trying to destroy the forum.

Whether they use AI, bots, paid trolls, secret agents, aliens, or spaghetti monsters is pretty much irrelevant
The forum is a microcosm pal, someone (or something, wink wink) is always actively trying to destroy life as we know it.

You already possess the solution.

PolishSun

I meet people who want to destroy something or someone every day: at work, in my family. So such are the times.

Amazoniac

Members should do their thing and report when they feel it's appropriate. If you're here looking for answers, it doesn't matter whether you're interacting with a bot or not. I wouldn't mind a discussion with one, the Raybots have been here for longer than Tony's and were never an issue. A more complex bot could contribute to a fruitful conversation, returning something more elaborate than 1 g of thiamin for every condition.

LUH 3417

Members should do their thing and report when they feel it's appropriate. If you're here looking for answers, it doesn't matter whether you're interacting with a bot or not. I wouldn't mind a discussion with one, the Raybots have been here for longer than Tony's and were never an issue. A more complex bot could contribute to a fruitful conversation, returning something more elaborate than 1 g of thiamin for every condition.
Lmao

atlee7757

I see people who joined in 2020 getting into arguments and obstructing multiple threads.

They arrived a year ago and have over 3000 posts. That’s 10 per day of every day of the year.

And they don’t seem to have much to contribute.

But they are blocking members who are trying to make valid contributions.

And That seems to be their Job

P

Peatness

I see people who joined in 2020 getting into arguments and obstructing multiple threads.

They arrived a year ago and have over 3000 posts. That’s 10 per day of every day of the year.

How are you being blocked?

aniciete

38 messages in almost 7 years? What have you contributed?

Jon2547

Many people said this forum is "not what it used to be" and "it died down". It is true but not for the reasons you think.

It is quite obvious why some government agencies might not like this forum. But straight out banning / blocking access to the website doesn't work. It only makes people more interested. And they will always find ways to access it.

So they make a bunch of fake accounts, and then they post tons of dumb and nonsensical posts to dilute the quality content. They provoke fights, they subtly insult other members to make this place as unpleasant as possible and to prevent any meaningful discussion.

The quality posters will slowly leave, because there is no point in talking to AI that was trained to be as stupid, provocative and nagging as possible. And only the bots remain, talking nonsense to each other.

The war is won without firing a single shot.

charlie please never let the old discussions disappear, they are the most valuable content ever posted anywhere. They are beautiful reminder of how internet looked before the advent of advanced discussion bots.
For this very reason I stopped posting on this forum for about five or six weeks. So many posts along the nature of "increase penis size" or something about the moon landing being fake.

I still am not back to my usual posting frequency because the trolls whether they are bots or not have diluted the quality of this forum.

LUH 3417

For this very reason I stopped posting on this forum for about five or six weeks. So many posts along the nature of "increase penis size" or something about the moon landing being fake.

I still am not back to my usual posting frequency because the trolls whether they are bots or not have diluted the quality of this forum.
Moon landing. Being fake is serious stuff. I know you feel a certain way about it Because I read the thread but t I think that’s a topic that should be open to debate.

Jon2547

Moon landing. Being fake is serious stuff. I know you feel a certain way about it Because I read the thread but t I think that’s a topic that should be open to debate.
oh you drank the juice too?

Amazoniac

38 messages in almost 7 years? What have you contributed?
Without getting into the merit of his motivations, what's wrong in being silent and anti-noise? For example, you might enjoy listening to your neighbors playing Beatles, but one day someone else blasts Rolling Stones and you complain about the pollution. Not that it's difficult in this case, but is it only a fair complaint for those that play something better?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom