This Forum Being Unresponsive For Anyone Else?

raypeatclips

The past week or two this forum has sometimes stalled and gone unresponsive when navigating around. No other website I have this problem with, has anyone else noticed this or is it me?

I am using chrome.

Milena

Me, but not too slow and my provider had dropped me from 50Mbps to 2.5. Only facebook, Raypeatforum and a TV stream affected. All back to normal now. My provider is Virgin.

Last edited:

yerrag

It's been fine. i'm also using Chrome, but on a Chromebook. Could it be a simple reset of your router or modem? Or wireless signal getting some interference?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Me, but not too slow and my provider had dropped me from 50Mbps to 2.5. Only facebook, Raypeatforum and a TV stream affected. All back to normal now. My provider is Virgin.

I'm on Virgin as well. I'm not sure its just a question of slowness. I can load HD youtube videos as fast as ever, but this site goes unresponsive. Chrome says the page isnt responding and asks me whether I want to wait or kill the tab. If I wait it can take 2-3 minutes for the page to come back. As I say, in this time I load up a new tab and can watch a 1080p HD youtube video instantly. I don't have this issue with any other sites, just wondered if something had changed with it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The past week or two this forum has sometimes stalled and gone unresponsive when navigating around. No other website I have this problem with, has anyone else noticed this or is it me?

I am using chrome.
There is an issue that I am currently monitoring. It seems to be corrected but am watching it closely just in case it starts acting up again.

Maintenance/Downtime Notices And Announcements

I had timeouts for about a day, last week :sob:

TubZy

I also notice the issue late at night....12am ,1am, 2am etc. around that time unless that is when it undergoes some scheduled maintenance or the server is being rebooted

Last edited:

Milena

I'm on Virgin as well. I'm not sure its just a question of slowness. I can load HD youtube videos as fast as ever, but this site goes unresponsive. Chrome says the page isnt responding and asks me whether I want to wait or kill the tab. If I wait it can take 2-3 minutes for the page to come back. As I say, in this time I load up a new tab and can watch a 1080p HD youtube video instantly. I don't have this issue with any other sites, just wondered if something had changed with it.
Obviously I wasn't online/monitoring when things slowed, then.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals