This B-Vitamin Can Raise Dopamine (Thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide - TTFD)

stackz07

Update: ive found that i actually respond better to around 75mg of b1 HCl near each meal than any of the high doses i expiremented with. I think high doses raise insulin too quickly and lead to hypoglycemia.

Do you notice any issues with sleep if taken with dinner?

golder

I track my sleep with an Oura ring, and I got increased night time awakenings when dosing B1 in the evening.
Interesting Lokzo, i always track your posts in this forum, so that’s. Not to derail, but I know you’re a meticulous and relentless tracker, what techniques/supps have you found has given you the best readings on the oura ring? Assuming that deep/unawakened sleep is the most useful metric on the device?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Interesting Lokzo, i always track your posts in this forum, so that’s. Not to derail, but I know you’re a meticulous and relentless tracker, what techniques/supps have you found has given you the best readings on the oura ring? Assuming that deep/unawakened sleep is the most useful metric on the device?

Yo James!!

Appreciate the support man!

You've probably seen me post a lot on sleep through my IG and YouTube too I'd imagine?

As for hacks... BPC-157 induced the longest deep sleep I have ever seen... 3 hrs 14 mins... And felt amazing the next day.

Cyproheptadine 4 hours before bed also improves sleep quality significantly at 1mg.

golder

Yo James!!

You've probably seen me post a lot on sleep through my IG and YouTube too I'd imagine?

As for hacks... BPC-157 induced the longest deep sleep I have ever seen... 3 hrs 14 mins... And felt amazing the next day.

Cyproheptadine 4 hours before bed also improves sleep quality significantly at 1mg.
Yeah man, loving the ergogenic IG/YT channels. Keep up the good work.

I definitely concur subjectively with 1mg of cypro ~4hours before bed having a positive effect on sleep quality.

I’ve not tried BPC157, so I’m definitely tempted to give that a run. Do you take it orally? 250mcg? 500mcg? Cheers man!

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Yeah man, loving the ergogenic IG/YT channels. Keep up the good work.

I definitely concur subjectively with 1mg of cypro ~4hours before bed having a positive effect on sleep quality.

I’ve not tried BPC157, so I’m definitely tempted to give that a run. Do you take it orally? 250mcg? 500mcg? Cheers man!

Thanks man!!

Yeah Cypro is decent.

BPC-157 is unreal.

I got good effects at 200mcg.

stackz07

Yo James!!

I've had bpc sleep before. Had my first REALLY lucid dream the first night I pinned 250mcg. I realized I was dreaming, then flew around and did some other things ;) Was completely aware of it the whole time. Funny thing, when you start intentionally having sex in your dreams your heart rate increases and you wake up slightly. I was able to go back and keep flying around and then back into sex TWICE the first night. Have had great sleep on bpc many time but have never repeated that intense of a lucid dream. Though I have been close a few times with magnesium l-theronate and taurine before bed.

stackz07

BPC-157 orally or...?
where purchased?
I pinned the non-oral and just did an oral cycle. I got mine from ceretropic mexico. I won't ever buy any unless it's from cere. Made in the US by nootropicsdepot.com and exported to a different company in Mexico that will sell to stateside customers. Owner of nootropicsdepot has confirmed it's their product with the same quality controls it had before shutting down their US operations.

koky

thanks - i did 3 weeks same as you - bought from a guy on here, but cannot reach him
have you heard anything about how long effects last and when to repeat?

stackz07

thanks - i did 3 weeks same as you - bought from a guy on here, but cannot reach him
have you heard anything about how long effects last and when to repeat?
You bought from a guy on the forum? Uh oh. I wouldn't use that. Effects are different for everyone. That is, if you even got real BPC. 90% of the ***t out there is not real nor tested.

koky

I will be doing a comparison of all of them as a new thread soon.

Just recollecting my data points and experiences with the Benfotiamine that I used many months ago.
awaiting you comparisons

koky

I pinned the non-oral and just did an oral cycle. I got mine from ceretropic mexico. I won't ever buy any unless it's from cere. Made in the US by nootropicsdepot.com and exported to a different company in Mexico that will sell to stateside customers. Owner of nootropicsdepot has confirmed it's their product with the same quality controls it had before shutting down their US operations.
BPC-157 (5mg) - CERETROPIC.MX. $1179.00 !!!! you paid this?

Nomane Euger

I've had bpc sleep before. Had my first REALLY lucid dream the first night I pinned 250mcg. I realized I was dreaming, then flew around and did some other things ;) Was completely aware of it the whole time. Funny thing, when you start intentionally having sex in your dreams your heart rate increases and you wake up slightly. I was able to go back and keep flying around and then back into sex TWICE the first night. Have had great sleep on bpc many time but have never repeated that intense of a lucid dream. Though I have been close a few times with magnesium l-theronate and taurine before bed.
I do dream All nights and havé Lucid dreams 80% of the Time,i have a few tips if you are interested

Nomane Euger

Interested :)
Eat more choline rich foods such as beef/lamb liver, kidneys and brain, preferentially from grass fed animals,there is a sweet spot,if I eat betWeen 50 and 100 grammes of grass fed lamb/beef of those organs,lsd trip every night,if I eat 150 to 200 grammes of those I start to get sleep paralysis,so find your sWeet spot.shift your sleeping time to ensure that you are still sleeping between 7am and 10am,your proportion of rem sleep to deep sleep will be highest at those hours,plus from what I have seen and experience your testosterone will be at his peak between thoses hours so your frequency and pleasure from wet dreams will be higher.ensure you have stable insuline lvls when you are sleeping as from what I have seen and experience insulin lower acetylcholine,and acetylcholine is needed for proper rem sleep.take a lot of sun and ensure your vitamine D status is adequate as vitamine D is involve in acetylcholine synthesis from what I have seen.turn off your WiFi at night,and put your phone on airplane mode or turn it off,every morning that I wake up with very few dreams,fragmented dreams,difficulty to remember my dream I check my WiFi routeur and one of my family members forgot to turn it off.eat more b6 rich food such as veal/beef muscle meat and grass fed veal liver,B6 influence many aspects of dreaming,and I don’t dream as much when I eat lamb.try to eat only organic has many chemicals can mess up your neuro transmetteurs.i almost forgot,the more gelatin I eat,the less I dream,it can reach up a point where I do not have a single dream for 4 days on a row until I stop the gelatin and then I dream again

Last edited:

Abba

I got the same head pressure feeling from Sulbutiamine too.

I find stacking with Forskolin to up-regulate acetylcholine-esterase a viable strategy to lower acetylcholine and avoid the hypercholinergic state associated with low mood.
What dose Forskolin did you find effective [low mood]? Have you experimented with higher/lower doses?
How long before Forskolin effect kicked in?
Thanks.