This B-Vitamin Can Raise Dopamine (Thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide - TTFD)

stackz07

Update: ive found that i actually respond better to around 75mg of b1 HCl near each meal than any of the high doses i expiremented with. I think high doses raise insulin too quickly and lead to hypoglycemia.

Do you notice any issues with sleep if taken with dinner?

James b

I track my sleep with an Oura ring, and I got increased night time awakenings when dosing B1 in the evening.
Interesting Lokzo, i always track your posts in this forum, so that’s. Not to derail, but I know you’re a meticulous and relentless tracker, what techniques/supps have you found has given you the best readings on the oura ring? Assuming that deep/unawakened sleep is the most useful metric on the device?

Lokzo

Interesting Lokzo, i always track your posts in this forum, so that’s. Not to derail, but I know you’re a meticulous and relentless tracker, what techniques/supps have you found has given you the best readings on the oura ring? Assuming that deep/unawakened sleep is the most useful metric on the device?

Yo James!!

Appreciate the support man!

You've probably seen me post a lot on sleep through my IG and YouTube too I'd imagine?

As for hacks... BPC-157 induced the longest deep sleep I have ever seen... 3 hrs 14 mins... And felt amazing the next day.

Cyproheptadine 4 hours before bed also improves sleep quality significantly at 1mg.

James b

Yo James!!

You've probably seen me post a lot on sleep through my IG and YouTube too I'd imagine?

As for hacks... BPC-157 induced the longest deep sleep I have ever seen... 3 hrs 14 mins... And felt amazing the next day.

Cyproheptadine 4 hours before bed also improves sleep quality significantly at 1mg.
Yeah man, loving the ergogenic IG/YT channels. Keep up the good work.

I definitely concur subjectively with 1mg of cypro ~4hours before bed having a positive effect on sleep quality.

I’ve not tried BPC157, so I’m definitely tempted to give that a run. Do you take it orally? 250mcg? 500mcg? Cheers man!

Lokzo

Yeah man, loving the ergogenic IG/YT channels. Keep up the good work.

I definitely concur subjectively with 1mg of cypro ~4hours before bed having a positive effect on sleep quality.

I’ve not tried BPC157, so I’m definitely tempted to give that a run. Do you take it orally? 250mcg? 500mcg? Cheers man!

Thanks man!!

Yeah Cypro is decent.

BPC-157 is unreal.

I got good effects at 200mcg.

stackz07

Yo James!!

I've had bpc sleep before. Had my first REALLY lucid dream the first night I pinned 250mcg. I realized I was dreaming, then flew around and did some other things ;) Was completely aware of it the whole time. Funny thing, when you start intentionally having sex in your dreams your heart rate increases and you wake up slightly. I was able to go back and keep flying around and then back into sex TWICE the first night. Have had great sleep on bpc many time but have never repeated that intense of a lucid dream. Though I have been close a few times with magnesium l-theronate and taurine before bed.

stackz07

BPC-157 orally or...?
where purchased?
I pinned the non-oral and just did an oral cycle. I got mine from ceretropic mexico. I won't ever buy any unless it's from cere. Made in the US by nootropicsdepot.com and exported to a different company in Mexico that will sell to stateside customers. Owner of nootropicsdepot has confirmed it's their product with the same quality controls it had before shutting down their US operations.

koky

thanks - i did 3 weeks same as you - bought from a guy on here, but cannot reach him
have you heard anything about how long effects last and when to repeat?

stackz07

thanks - i did 3 weeks same as you - bought from a guy on here, but cannot reach him
have you heard anything about how long effects last and when to repeat?
You bought from a guy on the forum? Uh oh. I wouldn't use that. Effects are different for everyone. That is, if you even got real BPC. 90% of the ***t out there is not real nor tested.

koky

I will be doing a comparison of all of them as a new thread soon.

Just recollecting my data points and experiences with the Benfotiamine that I used many months ago.
awaiting you comparisons

koky

I pinned the non-oral and just did an oral cycle. I got mine from ceretropic mexico. I won't ever buy any unless it's from cere. Made in the US by nootropicsdepot.com and exported to a different company in Mexico that will sell to stateside customers. Owner of nootropicsdepot has confirmed it's their product with the same quality controls it had before shutting down their US operations.
BPC-157 (5mg) - CERETROPIC.MX. $1179.00 !!!! you paid this?