Thiroyd from Thailand

honeybee

Anyone taking this ? How long before temps go up? How much did you start with? Any successes or failures? Appreciate any responses.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes. This is probably one of the best thyroid supplements available.

Probably will notice temps going up within a months time. Maybe shorter, possibly longer. Huge changes are simply not going to happen immediately. This takes time and something you cannot rush.

Myself I would start with 1/2 a pill a day, then monitor the situation for AT LEAST 2 weeks. I would say 3 weeks would even be good. Look for symptoms of over medicating like frequent urination, too hot like over 99.6, sleep gets worse, anxiety. You will know when you are in the sweet spot. If stress hormones seem stable then I would try a 1/4 pill raise for another 2 weeks at least.

Stilgar

Wise advice, Charlie.

I have been on Thiroyd for about a week. Took two 1/8ths the first couple of days, felt nothing (which I since learned is fine), so upped to 1/4-1/2 twice a day. Tried a small dose before bed (1/8), and got insomnia, up til 6am and adrenaline rushing feeling. Weirdly, even though I recognised this as impatience, I felt much more okay than I would normally feel after a night of 2 or 3 hours sleep that happen to me once in a while. Alert and happy, just sleepy. It was nice. I also was like a furnace - radiating heat, and it was quite uncomfortable, but lovely after months of bitter cold. I was concerned that the source of my Thiroyd was dubious, but have since come to respect its legitimacy and potency.

I have toned down to a 1/4-1/3 tablet, mostly in the morning. Just bought a mercury free liquid thermometer that doesn't work - so going to get a digital one and monitor temps. I'm still hovering at a cool 60 bpm heart rate on waking :cry:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you Stilgar. :hattip

Yeh the thiroyd from Thailand is no joke. It's the real deal and needs to be respected. It might even be better to start at 1/4 pill a day for a couple weeks then move up. I am a pretty big guy(tall and stocky) so kinda figuring I might need a little bit more then the usual.

The dosing is all on feel. You really have to feel your way around it. When you hit the sweet spot boy oh boy it is a beautiful thing. :D

OP
honeybee

honeybee

Thanks for the info.
I am starting on a 1/4 tab 3xs a day-1/4 at each meal. Day 2 after my morning dose I felt my chest warm up and it sort of unlocked -like a release of stress. This is day 3 so ill monitor carefully and adjust dose.
Do up think its ok to use progest e also? I have hx of severe estrogen dominance and its helping me in the second half of cycle. I haven't tried both together though.

Dan W

honeybee said:
Do up think its ok to use progest e also? I have hx of severe estrogen dominance and its helping me in the second half of cycle.

I'm not especially knowledgeable on the issue, but I don't think there's a problem with using the Progest-E at the same time. I'm sure many people here are doing so.

OP
honeybee

honeybee

Thanks for the info. everyone. I am on week 2 and still at .75 dose split up 3x's /day. I tried the progesterone with the thiroyd-and immedicaly got symptoms of estrogent dominance at the dose i was taking before thiroyd for my last cycle. I am going to discontinue the progesterone for now.
Interesting note-one of my fingernails always splits -I can never grow it out.That nail is now growing out nicely-the nail still has the long striations/marks on it -but has not cracked since I started on the thiroyd. My mother has the exact same issue with the exact same nail on the same finger-weird. :geek:

Stilgar

How are you folks doing with your Thiroyd? Everyone's ongoing progress would be interesting.

I went back to 3/4 tablet per day, split in two doses, but got a couple of nights of insomnia during the last month. I also got (what felt like) very uncomfortable adrenaline surges, pressure behind my eyes, headache, strong lower leg pain and itchy skin. It tends to hit late on in the day, around 7-9pm. I have since cut back to 1/2 split in two doses and generally sticking to it. The symptoms have carried on a bit, though. The insomnia is more related to stress - even though the surges make me feel unwell, on the nights I don't have to be up early, I tend to sleep better. Generally think it is probably just an adjustment period, and I need to err on the side of caution.

I wonder also if it some of it could be an allergic response to a food (e.g. occassional tomatoes) or to an eggshell calcium/magnesium citrate combo I have been using, since these really the only thing I have changed.

Otherwise, despite not getting my thermometer yet, I feel overall warmer and hungrier. An interesting thing I noticed is that I am also holding eye contact more and feel less nervous. Really great!

OP
honeybee

honeybee

Well, I am on week 3 (wk 4 starts next Mon) and taking 1 tablet/grain split up into quarters. My temps are up to 98.3 day 3 of cycle. My temps are over 98 when in 2nd half of cycle. Otherwise high 97s. My mood is even. I seem to be retaining a lot of info from my new job. I'm not particularly stressed or anxious. I take sme very strenuous dance classes 3xs a week so I decided to take an extra .25 on those days only. Everything seems t be progressing well.
I did take progest e for the last 3 days of m cycle and wow that really brought on some serious detox that I'm not going to get into tmi. Hard to tell if it was detox or just too much of progesterone? No se. Seems to be helping with sleep (I take my last .25 right b4 bed) although my sleep needs seem to be increasing or I am just more tired.one more edit-I don't think im grinding my teeth at nite anymore. Yay. :mrgreen: :D

Zizou

Hey,

did they change somethin... I used thiroyd a time ago and it had a sweet taste. Now it has a strange chemical taste and I ve the feeling it's not working and I get headaches from it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Zizou said:
Hey,

did they change somethin... I used thiroyd a time ago and it had a sweet taste. Now it has a strange chemical taste and I ve the feeling it's not working and I get headaches from it.

Oh no! :( I will taste the new batch I just got tomorrow, I so hope they did not change it. :(

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Zizou, where did you get it from and when did you get it?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok, even though I did not want to open my new Thiroyd batch until I was done with the last so it would stay fresher. I went ahead and decided it was more important to figure out what is going on. So I tested the new batch from PimPom and it tasted sweet and no chemical taste that I could tell. I tried to compare it with the older batch and it seemed the same although I was trying to taste as little as possible because I am already on the line of over medicated so need to be careful. I will start taking the new batch tomorrow and see how it goes and report back here.

Zizou

You re lucky. I got it from zwebmedia on ebay. I already asked them on facebook but they confirmed not to have changed anything. Ok, so maybe I got other health issues. I'm waiting for my cynoplus now to compare the results with thiroyd.

pimpomproduct

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Zizou said:
You re lucky. I got it from zwebmedia on ebay. I already asked them on facebook but they confirmed not to have changed anything. Ok, so maybe I got other health issues. I'm waiting for my cynoplus now to compare the results with thiroyd.

Zizou, I ate a piece of a Thiroyd pill from the new batch I got from Pimpom this morning and it tasted the same as usual. There was zero hint of chemical taste. I will give it a couple days and report back on how I feel because of course that is the ultimate factor here.

What was your batch number on your Thiroyd? Also what was the manufacturer date along with expiration? Maybe you got a bad batch and should send it back for another batch? Although I have never heard of this happening with Thiroyd, in reality it could happen I would think.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From first glance, seems like this batch might be more potent then the last. I felt an instant heat increase, along with heart rate increase. So seems like more T3 then last batch.

Zizou

Charlie said:
What was your batch number on your Thiroyd? Also what was the manufacturer date along with expiration? Maybe you got a bad batch and should send it back for another batch? Although I have never heard of this happening with Thiroyd, in reality it could happen I would think.

There s no batch number or date on it.
Just this: Product group: Labaratory Chemicals, product name: TG Analytical Standard , CAS Registry Number: 9010-34-8 which stands for "THYROGLOBULIN, HUMAN"

I had two orders without any problems and the shipping is very fast, but I don t know what happened this time. I sent them an email. I'm waiting if my cynoplus will go through customs otherwise I ll give thiroyd a shot again.

Zizou

Some news from me... I got 150 pills of thiroyd for free and I think they are as good as before. So everything is fine again. I like this kind of customer service.